A Marketing Tool (Hook): Uncle Rammy Wants You

There are a number of ways that people of all walks of life get recruited into cults. Share your experience here.
Whatchamacallit

A Marketing Tool (Hook): Uncle Rammy Wants You

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

From the RSE website of June 19 2004
THIS INFO WAS ON THE RSE WEBSITE IN 2004. IF YOU READ THROUGH THE .....CLAIMS..... THAT ARE PROMISED, AND CONTRAST THAT WITH THE STARK REALITY THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN TRUTHFUL AND FULFILLED, ONE MUST REVISIT WHAT IT IS THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING TO GAIN BY JOINING RANKS WITH OTHERS WHO ARE, ALBEIT SINCERELY, CHASING THE EVER ELUSIVE CARROT. ALSO MAKE NOTE OF THE ... FACT ... THAT RSE CITES ITSELF AS NOT BEING A RELIGION. WHY IS IT THEN, THAT IN ATTORNEY KAUKL'S RESPONSE LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF WASHINGTON STATE, AFTER CHRISTEL WROTE HER INITIAL LETTER, THAT JZ KNIGHT STATES VIA HER ATTORNEY THAT THE A.G. NEEDS TO GET OUT OF HER DOMAIN BECAUSE SHE IS A RELIGION. SHE IS NOT. IT WAS STATED ON THE WEBSITE, IN THE TEACHINGS THEMSELVES, AND IT IS A QUOTE ON THE BACK COVER OF THE WHITE BOOK. IT WOULD APPEAR THAT JZ KNIGHT LIED TO THE A.G. OF WASHINGTON STATE. SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM MISTAKEN, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT WHAT I JUST WROTE IS 100 PERCENT TRUTH.

Introduction to RSE 2004

Considering attending a Beginning Retreat?

The Body of Ramtha's Teachings
An Introduction to the Great Work
If you are searching for the best general introduction and overview of Ramtha, his body of teachings and his School of Enlightenment, make your pick out of the selections we have put together for you.

What a student can expect from attending a Beginning Retreat:

To learn the science of manifestation by "properly" using the brain. The various disciplines teach you focus and how to access the "magical" parts of your brain. You can only create a life according to what you have mapped in your brain. You will learn to remap it according to your own hopes and dreams and be taught how to manifest those choices into your life.
To learn to heal and rejuvenate your body through an ancient ritual. This discipline has healed every conceivable disease and can extend your life beyond your genetic expectancy.
To learn why the spiritual path is not what you think it is, how you can overcome the four greatest blocks to spiritual evolution, and how you can complete your specific destiny.

Local Weather Information
Weather information for the Yelm area Five Day Forecast provided by www.weather.com

Lodging and Shuttle Services

Margaret Clapps Prairie Hotel - Located in downtown Yelm at 701 Prarie Park Ln NE, Yelm Wa, phone number is (360)-458-8300.

Master's Connection - A directory of Bed & Breakfast facilities, Airport Shuttle Services, and Private Taxi Services is available at the MastersConnection website at http://www.mastersconnection.com/bed.html or you can email the MastersConnection at contact@mastersconnection.com for additional information.

From Sept 2004

About Us
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
The School of Ancient Wisdom

Introduction
What You Will Learn

About Ramtha's School of Enlightenment and its Settings
About Participation

Introduction
Ramtha�s School of Enlightenment is dedicated to the study of Ramtha�s teachings and their practical application in the form of disciplines designed by Ramtha. The curriculum of the school is referred to as the Great Work.

The teachings of Ramtha offer us a unique perspective from which to view the mystery of life. They offer us a framework in which the questions that have remained unanswered by philosophy, science, and religion find a new meaning. These teachings can broaden the scope of human experience far beyond the boundaries set by science and the various religions of the world to this day. Ramtha�s system of thought is neither a religion nor a philosophical interpretation of reality. It is the truth that was gained and verified by the experience of a member of the human race. In this sense it is Ramtha�s knowledge, Ramtha�s science. And now that the path has been trodden upon, the doors are open for all those who desire to explore it personally and make their own journey into the unknown.

On repeated occasions Ramtha emphasized that the totality of his message could be expressed in the statement, �You are God.�

But how are we to interpret this statement? There are probably as many definitions of the term �God� as there are people on the earth. In order to understand Ramtha�s teachings correctly, it is crucial that we become aware of both our own concept of God and how it stands in contrast with Ramtha�s own explanation and definition of God and the nature of reality. This constitutes one of the main concerns of the School: the redefinition of the self, and the redefinition of our concept of God and the divine.

The four cornerstones of Ramtha�s School of Enlightenment are the concept of the Void, consciousness and energy creating seven levels of reality, the mandate to make known the unknown, and the statement, �You are God.� There are many traces of Ramtha�s thought found in ancient traditions, although in most cases all that remains are faint echoes that have barely survived the passing of time and the loss of their appropriate context for interpretation. Some of these traditions are the philosophies of the ancient Egyptians and Pharaoh Akhnaton, Buddha�s description of himself as the awakened, Socrates� understanding of virtue and the immortality of the soul, Plato�s concept of universal forms, Yeshua ben Joseph�s life and teachings, the works of St. Thomas the Apostle, the Hymn of the Pearl, the hymn to the divine word in the Gospel according to John, Apollonius of Tyana, Origen, the Cathars and Albigensians, Francis of Assisi, the Jewish and Christian mystics, John of the Cross� sketch of the Ascent of Mount Carmel, where the apex is placed at the top of the head of the human body, the works of art of various artists like Michel Angelo and Leonardo DA Vinci, the writings and mystical experiences of Therese of Avila, the works of Fray Luis de Leon, the humanists of the Renaissance movement in Europe, the Rosicrucians, the masters of the Far East, and others.

What You Will Learn
Students of Ramtha�s School of Enlightenment are taught the following fundamental concepts and disciplines of the Great Work:

The Nature of Consciousness and Energy
The Redefinition of God As Our Observer and Divine Quality
The Mystery of the Soul, and Life After Death
The Mystery of Involution and Reincarnation
The Nature of Spirit and Matter
What Is Destiny? Who Is Responsible for Personal Destiny? Can It Be Changed?
The Biology of Human Consciousness
Study of the Chemistry and Function of the Brain in the Creation of Reality
Definition of Mind
Discipline of C&E� That Helps to Broaden, Change, and Expand Our Mind
Discipline on How to Experience Leaving Our Body Consciously
Discipline of Remote Viewing into the Past, Present, or Future
Telepathy, and Sending-and-Receiving
Ability to Focus on a Single Thought for a Period of Time
Manifesting Something Out of Nothing
Discipline of Blue Body Healing�
Discipline of Blue Body Dance�
Ability to Physically Heal Yourself and Others
Twilight Visualization Process�
In this school you are given knowledge that is found nowhere else in the world, literally. The disciplines of the Great Work are designed in such a way that nothing is left to chance or belief. All of the disciplines taught in the school put to the test the statement that we are the Gods responsible for creating our own reality. This in itself is remarkable. Another great aspect of this school is that you are initiated into the philosophy through special disciplines designed by Ramtha that turn the philosophy into personal experience. This allows the students to begin to experience their own personal truth, their own personal wisdom, and no longer rely on blind faith or someone else�s word. The only requirement in the school is full participation. �No one can fail this school; you can only quit.�

About Ramtha's School of Enlightenment and its Settings
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment was established in 1988, when Ramtha began a series of teachings which became the foundation for the School of Ancient Wisdom.

The campus is located on JZ Knight's Ranch in Yelm, Washington. The Ranch is a place of special beauty and deep serenity at the foothills of Mount Rainier. Great cedar and fir trees grace the grounds and a sense of timelessness prevails. Yet even in this peaceful natural setting, it quickly becomes clear to the students that the school does not conform to the preconceived images students might have of other schools of spiritual learning. The instruction of the teachings does not take place in a hotel or conference center with comfortable chairs. Most classes are conducted in what is called the Great Hall or big Arena. The Great Hall can accommodate as many as 1000 students seated in assigned spaces on the Astroturf floor. Often Ramtha asks the class to meet outside in one of the Ranch's large, grassy fields. The instruction often continues for several hours regardless of the weather conditions.

There is an area with picnic tables, an outdoor cafe, an espresso bar, cold beverage machines, and a large Mess Hall where students may store the provisions they brought and eat. During extended sessions students may sleep in the Great Hall, their own tent, or vehicle, on mats and sleeping bags that they provide for themselves. There are showers with hot water available on campus also.

The Annex is a round building located outside the Great Hall. It is our on-campus bookstore. There you will find not only all of the Ramtha books, videos, photographs and audiotapes but also over 1500 other titles covering such topics as physics, science, health, and philosophy. In addition there are music tapes and CDs, vitamins, selected clothing, and an assortment of school-related products.

About Participation
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the School of Ancient Wisdom, has students from all over the world and all walks of life from 6 years of age to well into the golden years. This is a school that will challenge your current beliefs and intellectual assumptions. You will work hard. You will grow. You will be transformed.

Here you will study the great teachings from the ancient schools of wisdom and the scientific basis for creating your own reality. You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind. You will learn that true and meaningful change is not only arduous and difficult but that it can also be a joyful, defining and liberating experience. The willingness to change and challenge our old ways of thinking and develop an open mind as broad as the greatest genius and masters of the ages is fundamental to the serious student of the Great Work in Ramtha�s School of Enlightenment.

Now this is what I desire for you to do: Number one, participate. No one fails this school. There is no such thing as a failure in this school; there are only quitters. And a quitter is equal to that which is termed the lack of participation. Now if you are going to be in this school, you are going to participate. There are no passive masters; there is no such thing, as my advanced students know well." - Ramtha

The nature of consciousness and energy
God seen in terms of the Observer in quantum physics
The art of how to Create Your DaySM
The nature of Spirit and matter
Genetic evolution and mind
The mystery of the soul and life after death
Who is responsible for personal destiny? Can it be changed?
The chemistry and neurobiology of the brain in the creation of reality
Disciplines of C&E? and the Torsion ProcessSM that broaden and refine the power of the mind
Discipline of remote-viewing the past, present, or future
Telepathy and sending-and-receiving
FieldworkSM - The ability to focus on a single thought for a period of time
Manifesting something out of nothing
Healing with the Blue Body?
Twilight? - A visualization process during sleep
Students are initiated through special disciplines designed by Ramtha that turn the knowledge into personal experience. This allows the students to begin to experience their own personal truth, their own personal wisdom, and no longer rely on belief, faith, or someone else's word. In this school you are given knowledge that is found nowhere else in the world. The disciplines are designed in such a way that nothing is left to chance or belief. They allow you to put to the test the statement that you create your own reality.

WORLD TOUR REGISTRATION POLICY CHANGE o:title="star1" src = "file:///C:\DOCUME~1\David\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png">2007

DEUTSCH - ESPA?OL - ITALIANO - FRAN?AIS - JAPANESE - NEDERLANDS

To be effective immediately, Ramtha's School of Enlightenment will no longer be accepting cash at the door for ANY event outside the U.S. There will be NO exceptions to this new policy. RSE will be taking registration at the door for events outside the U.S. with credit cards ONLY.
Whatchamacallit

MORE CLAIMS FROM RSE TO HOOK YOU

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

RSE CLAIMS THAT YOU WILL BECOME A CHRIST (SEE END OF THIS POST), SO THEN IS THIS NOT FRAUD ? WHY THEN, DID JZ KNIGHT'S ATTORNEY, KAUKL, TELL THE WA STATE A.G. THAT THE SCHOOL IS ... ONLY ...INTENDED FOR PEOPLE TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR LIVES. GO READ IT FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
WHAT THE STUDENTS ARE TOLD, AND WHY THEY ARE SO WILLING TO FORFEIT THE BIG BUCKS, THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GAIN, AND WHAT JZ TOLD THE A.G. THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GAIN, IS VASTLY DIVERGENT.

RSE Claims?. 2

2001 Ramtha quotes

focus on my eyes - when you are insecure and you are sick and you have forgotten to believe, all you have to do is focus on this face. This face is burned into your training because my consciousness is greater than any weakness you could possibly possess. And anyone who watches this is going to get those close-ups of me, and I am going to work wonders in the world."

2004 Ramtha

What a student can expect from attending a Beginning Retreat:

To learn the science of manifestation by "properly" using the brain. The various disciplines teach you focus and how to access the "magical" parts of your brain. You can only create a life according to what you have mapped in your brain. You will learn to remap it according to your own hopes and dreams and be taught how to manifest those choices into your life.

To learn to heal and rejuvenate your body through an ancient ritual. This discipline has healed every conceivable disease and can extend your life beyond your genetic expectancy.

To learn why the spiritual path is not what you think it is, how you can overcome the four greatest blocks to spiritual evolution, and how you can complete your specific destiny.

The quintessential school of the mind..

Become a remarkable life..

Where the incredible become the credible in just eight days of your life..

RSE 1996?Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the American Gnostic School.

JZ Knight.

Ramtha?.

This is a school that will challenge your current beliefs and intellectual assumptions. You will work hard. You will grow. You will be transformed.

There has never been anyone in this school that has ever been harmed.

How many people in your family do you know? Maybe you wear glasses, maybe you can't hear very well. Maybe you have cancer, maybe you are plagued. You know someone who's bruised.

Let us say, in less than seven years, you have the power of the healer, you have learned all of the knowledge of how to do its sacred knowledge, sacred science.

And then the more you do it, the more consistent you come in. And then one day you turn to your child, your mother, your father, to yourself, and you apply the knowledge; and behold, it happens.
That's what you're going to learn here.

What if I said to you, in seven years, much less, but in seven years, the master of that would be living well in you.

I have students in this school that have healed themselves of terrible diseases, maladies. I have students who can see through blindfolds. I have students who can read your mind. I have students who can find what you hide. I have students who leave their bodies. I have students that love the nature of God. So what I teach is a truth.

Now is this easy? No its not easy. Look! You're sitting on the floor, that should be a clue. Now, wasn't Jesus born in a manger?
Sitting on the floor, it's a sign of humility. It's a sign of being back to nature, close to the earth. It is coming down from your humanistic point of view.

There is no need for alcohol or drugs in this school. There is no need for any outside stimulation. God has given everything to you to go within to find that.

2007 The School of Ancient Wisdom

Where the incredible become the credible in just four days of your life..

Healing with Blue body

Manifesting something out of nothing

Remote viewing..past present.. future

You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind. You will learn that true and meaningful change is not only arduous and difficult but that it is a joyful and liberating experience.

The willingness to change and challenge our old ways of thinking and develop an open mind as broad as the greatest genius and masters of the ages is fundamental to the serious student of the Great Work in Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the quintessential school of the mind.

"Now this is what I desire for you to do: Number one, participate. No one fails this school. There is no such thing as a failure in this school; there are only quitters. And a quitter is equal to that which is termed the lack of participation. Now if you are going to be in this school, you are going to participate. There are no passive masters; there is no such thing, as my advanced students know well." - Ramtha

Ramtha..1988

Become Christ.

"Do you think the most important thing in your life is your children?

They?re going to grow up and leave you. Do you think the most important

thing in your life one another It is a conspiracy

The most important

thing is you.

You only hold them in bondage to your lack.

Women you think the most import thing in your life should be your

lover?! You?ll die- a wretched old woman, back to the worm.

If you do, this isn?t the most

Important thing in your life and you will never learn until you are

ready to say it is for */my/* */self/*,

the God within me,

You must give up the world in order to be a light to it; you must die

the death of image in order to be illuminated. You must be born again.

Born again.

Not from your mother?s womb or your father?s seed but in

Spirit. And the only attachment should be the light within you. When

that becomes your aim, behold you will become Christ.

It is your destiny.
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

Wow.
Actually see ing these two versions side by side of RSE in totally amazing.
The worst part is, I , at one time ( and for a long time :roll: ) TOTALLY believed all this.
I lived, ate and breathed these words.
NO wonder the school produces such narcissitic people.
There is no room for altruistic acts or thinking.

What an eye opener.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

"Oh the tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive".

I have a feeling that JZ Smarty Pants is about to get the runner/spells that EMF is sending forth.

Ramtha could never send daughter Judi any runners because he would never be allowed back in her body again after she saw the real carnage that is her past.

Judi countered this problem by taking Prozac and thus propelling her own personal delusions of grandeur with the help of F Lee Baily and his goons.

Judi has never addressed her past......She prefers to move to new neighborhoods and leave her past in states of disrepair all in the name of her delusions of grandeur. She is the perfect example of an infra red being and an example of all that is filthy in humanity this day.

She channels instead of owning up. "Those who can do.....do. Those who can't , channel."
Or support the channel.

"You are the hope of a world that is getting ready to collapse in on itself." Ramtha

Seems to me that this statement applies to RSE first and foremost. And Judi is, as always, leading the charge down San Juan Hill.

Return to “How Did You Get Hooked Into RSE ?”