2 crazy statements

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Justtruth

2 crazy statements

Unread post by Justtruth »

On the free night, Ramtha said

'' F.......... the rest of the world ( regarding the big earth quakes that were coming)

He said he wanted it done

Not sure of which streaming, but a recent one ( maybe the last Q and A where there were no questions asked)

He said that people would be able to go back to their homes by 2014

How in the world can people go back to their homes if the grid is completely down and solar flares have done so much damage????
Ockham

Re: 2 crazy statements

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Justtruth,

A couple of ramster friends told me the same thing after they watched one of the recent Internet streaming events. I think you're right about it being the Q&A event.

Anyway, I asked them, "come back to what?" One's home will have been shaken apart by earthquakes, slammed by a 1,000 foot tidal wave, obliterated by a volcano, invaded by extra terrestrials, scorched by solar flares, etc. And, how do you expect to be able after just a year or two to grow crops on land that's had the topsoil stripped away or covered by lava?

They told me that Ramtha would take care of it. (modify the pace of time, I'm wondering?)
Rooster

Re: 2 crazy statements

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember that as well. I also remember When Ramtha said he was not to interfere. Now he is threatening to take out countries. I even heard , he told students to cut down trees in one of the latest events. This is so they do not fall on their house. Seems to me that would be the last of their worry. Is that not why they built undergrounds?

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”