Business advice from a Ramtha Student to Another

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Vanilla

Business advice from a Ramtha Student to Another

Unread post by Vanilla »

A front row Ramster for years is known for his business of helping people create a business, online and also about marketing and selling products.

This is the advice he gave my girlfriend.

"Don't bother advertising in the MastersConnection, in fact, don't bother marketing to Ramtha students. They don't have any money, what you want to do is...etc etc"

She thought nothing of it. In fact she thought it was great advice.

Is the Emperor wearing no clothes again?

They are both big time Ramtha students, despite what he said about other students.

What do you guys think? I mean, that is so obvious, like hello, you obviously see it..so why are you still a student?
freemysoul

Re: Business advice from a Ramtha Student to Another

Unread post by freemysoul »

Hi Vanilla,
It could be just another justification he has made, the 'ram students don't have any money' part. I made many honest assessments while a 'student' while still believing in the bulk of malarkey I was told so its not a huge leap to think that this man knows that current students are mostly broke, so wouldn't be a very good customer base, while still holding onto the ridiculous notion that JZ is ramtha, etc. It could be too, that he is like "Dr." greg and the rest of the jz's sycophants who sponge off the drippings left after she is done milking them. Either way, he is very lost and hopefully finds his way back to the real world and comes into contact with his conscience again.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”