When the body shuts down...

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Kelku

When the body shuts down...

Unread post by Kelku »

One of my red flags was vicarious embarrassment, shame and anger causing physical defense reactions.

Doing a good job in simultaneous translation is a bit like tuning in to a radio station or stepping into the mind of the person talking or maybe better, I had to let down my own personal protection wall.
It became my discipline that taught me to concentrate for a long period of time.
I could translate myself right into a 'high'. My personality stepped aside, I opened up and in this state I could deliver a good result, very vivid and alive....
I also realised that stepping into some 'heads' made me feel uncomfortable, so there was an unwillingness, i.e., to translate certain rse teachers. Like a radio station, some you like, others are horrible to you.
Lately I became physically uncomfortable or even sick when translating „JZ as Ramtha“... my mouth suddenly refused to utter certain words, my opinion played in when certain things were said and I had my own thoughts commenting almost all the time, „What a b.s!....This is simply not true!...Just last time she said the opposite!.... Oh, this is so boring, I wanna go to sleep, etc., etc.“.
My personal opinion barged in with what was said and I couldn't hold it back anymore.
After translating endless hours of rants and swearing my body just shut down, adding to my level of exhaustion ....
I developped allergies I never had before, after any event I just crashed and it took me a week to recover or even just to function normally.
I also observed my avoiding behaviour.... knowing I had to get a job done by a certain time I was unable to start the project until the last moment.

I had this going on for more than one year....finally I realised that I can't ignore my own reactions anymore.

Of course I had other red flags as well, that I might share another time.

I wanted rse to know how at least one of their 'celebrated' translators felt.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
California Dreamin'

Re: When the body shuts down...

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Hi Kelku -

Welcome to EMF. Thank you for your willingness to share your experiences as a staffer; they are hugely important in spreading the message that JZ Knight is a total scamming fraud.

I'm certain your posts will open many eyes. Most of us "regular" students were always interested in learning what the staff knew that we didn't know, and what really went on behind the scenes and what JZR was really like.

Thought I'd take this opportunity to re-post the David McCarthy interviews with Glen Cunningham (former red guard) in case anyone new to this board has missed them. They are fascinating and a MUST SEE for all.

Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview Part 1 . 42 Minutes
Link?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 395678756#
Glen Cunningham Q & A Interview Part 2. 38 Minutes
Link..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 954292158#
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Hi, California Dreamin'

and thank you for your welcome.
.... so glad to share with all of you.

My insights into rse might be quite limited though, as I was part of the world-tour staff and not working in Yelm.
I never got close to JZ... she is not searching any contact to her 'dolls'. Her Ramtha-character I met two times in smaller gatherings. I have to make this distinguishment since this was what was presented to us.
Naturally I worked with most rse teachers, with some of them quite often.
The contact with the teachers was much more personal than it could be in Yelm, I would assume... everybody lives and eats at the same place and sits at the same bar (Europe style :lol: )

Bear with me, as I still have to find my way here. :-? and learn what to say.
And in taking this step I am first and foremost speaking as another student whose mind got lulled.

Good idea to post the Glenn Cunningham videos again, another valuable eyeopener. :shock:
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, Kelku,

Many people may not realise that translating of any kind brings you very close to the mind and personality of the author. That can be an absolute pleasure, as I have experienced with a member of this site, "delavie", or it can be a horror, where one's mind feels contaminated by the "other".

I have also occasionally experienced this sense of "contamination" when I worked with clients who suffered from very dark problems, when I worked as a psychotherapist. I had a good supervisor, who helped me deal with this, and clear my mind.

I hope we, at emf, are able to be there for you in this way, and help you deal with this.

With much love,

W.E.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

This, as well as Dr. Mate's second book on the subject are very good resources in helping to understand the mind under stress and the potential body connection with respect to health.
It is not written from the perspective of physical illness being the fault of the sufferer (as RSE promotes), but rather it is written from the perspective of observation and developing understanding through compassion and insight.

Kelku, if you would like a copy and can not order it from where you are, I will happily do so from here and send it to you. Please let me know via PM.

"When the Body Says No", by Gabor Mate
http://www.amazon.ca/When-Body-Says-No- ... 0676973124

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
saratte

Unread post by saratte »

Hi everyone

My body, mind and soul - system was on a permanet stresslevel. Because of the doomsdays stories, the social isolation, the long teachings during the night (in europe), had almost no vacation in the last 3 years but RSE events and so forth. At the end i get depressed and was looking on a drunken master teacher wich tolds us asshole for hours... this all raises my red flags. At the same moment a friend send me the Glenn Cunningham interview and i couldn't stop think about his words. I was thinking about all 3 or 4 days and nights, found people at Facebook thinking to JZ is a fraud and all this helped me to advance my escape from RSE. No its a month ago and i feel me already better and my mind is in process to adjuste into my own thinking out of brainwash. Its liberating and shocking together how blind i was. No i see it more clearly and what a scary face JZ has. She's a sick woman... me no more ;)
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Why would Ramtha need a translator? Considering JZ/Ramtha claims to be a God, a translator seems kind of silly. JZ/Ramthata should be able to speak every language. In fact, why not telepathically deliver the message? Now that I think about it, why does anyone have to come to you? Since you're everything and everywhere at once, why not visit your students and teach them? That way, they'll be able to keep their families, jobs, homes and not have to give all their money to JZ. Oh, ya, the money. Ok. Let's scrap the whole RSE telecommuting thing. Why does Ramtha need a translator? Because, Ramtha doesn't exist.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Agree seriously! Hmmm! The Ramtha students heard the call? Thats what they were all told. The call was not by telephone! So why not the rest?
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

WELCOME SARATTE

re ramtha should be able to speak in any language to anyone's "brain/mind" if "he" is "unlimited"--or in the very very LEAST, since "he" is an ascended master among a host of ascended entities from any number of cultures and language groups, Ramtha could easily "ask" any of these other unlimited beings to translate for "him" instantly.

There has got to be one linguist among the brilliant dynamic enlightened void-resident ascended host, eh?

Of course, if you believe as Arab cultures do that the there are lesser gods called jinns, then ramtha could be just a rather goofy, trickster jinn playing tricks on unwary hosts like JZ, who is being taken for a ride.
Like human beings, the Jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent.[2]
wikipedia

our word 'genie' comes from jinn
a Genie is portrayed as a magical being that grants wishes. The earliest of such Jinn stories in folklore originate in the book of the One Thousand and One Nights.[

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”