It just may save your life.

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The few occasions I happened to be physically close to "Ramtha" I felt a deep uneasiness..
Yet,
There was a fascination and curiosity, born from all the RSE hype..
I remember looking into ?his? eyes at one time and was startled by the absence of light and presence.
It was like looking into the eyes of a mannequin,
But?In typical assimilated fashion; I put it down to my own blindness and unworthiness?
Now I understand?
I saw through her mask, but the truth was still too much to face.

For those that have 'seen" through Judith?s mask? yet still "keep the Faith"..
May you find the courage and conscience to face the Ramifications...

How many more Red Flags will it take?

David.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

David,

So many have spoken of the fact of rams black eyes and pointed to it as proof of the big bully being in her body.

JZ does miracles when she puts a couple of belladonna drops in her eyes to dilate her pupils. A simple parlor trick.

One which has earned her millions through the betrayal of others.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Wow journeythroughramthaland
That was a newsflash..

I had no idea it was the belladonna effect...
I wonder what else is hidden in Judith's bathroom cabinet?

Care to take a look James?

David.

Atropa belladonna -

Cosmetics

The common name belladonna originates from the historic use by women (Bella Donna is Italian for beautiful lady) to dilate their pupils in a time when it was believed that the dreamy, intoxicated stare thus produced was the height of fetching beauty;

an extract of belladonna was used as eye drops as part of their makeup preparations.

The Belladonna toxin's atropine content had the effect of dilating the pupil, thus making their eyes supposedly more attractive.

Recreational drug

Occasionally, Atropa belladonna is used for recreational purposes: it is consumed in the form of either a tea or simply raw, which can produce vivid hallucinations, described by many as a 'living dream'.[citation needed] Upon consumption of this plant, the user will experience all the severe, adverse anticholinergic effects before hallucinating and continue to do so while hallucinating. Use for recreational purposes is considered dangerous because of the risk of accidental overdose.

Publications have suggested a combination of belladonna and aconite was used by witches to "fly" in the Middle Ages. The aconitine in aconite (another toxic hallucinogen) was said to counter/reduce the toxic effects of atropine in belladonna, while combining their hallucinogenic effects.[14][15][16]

Folklore....

Stories claim that the devil has the exclusive rights to plant and harvest this plant. Hence, anyone eating it is visited and killed by the devil. Many also believed it was a temptation for greedy children as the berries seem to be offered on green, pentagram plates and look very appetizing.

From Wikipedia

link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_nightshade
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Atropine is derived from the BellaDonna plant, as well (as mentioned above). It has many medical uses, and is an anti-cholinergic. It's the injection of choice when our soldiers are exposed to neurotoxins which are cholinesterase inhibitors (and incidentally, are also used by the lawn and garden industry profusely). Anticholinergics are also used to reverse anesthesia, pre-op to decrease secretions during surgery, and also most who have visited an opthalmologist have had the drops placed into their eyes in order to dilate the pupil so the doc could easily view the eye. (Which is why the "dark glasses" were necessary following such a visit to the eye doctor - the pupil was still dilated and bright light could cause damage to the eye).
I thought, perhaps, she was using darker contact lenses, since they can turn brown eyes blue - or even yellow! - and if one is adept at inserting them, just swiping the eyes can easily remove them, they dry up quickly and that's that.

Wonder if those "GreenTeaquilas" are still the morning beverage of choice!
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”