JZ won't provide medical insurance to staff and their CHILDREN

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Whatchamacallit

JZ won't provide medical insurance to staff and their CHILDREN

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Given her track record, it's probably a fair bet that she'd stay inside the cage.

Not very long ago, (a couple of years), "Ramtha" was talking to the audience about how his agreement with his daughteren, was to charge one tally of gold (about $300) for only two events per year. Well, as we know, there are far more events than two. Furthermore, there is significant pressure upon students to attend more than the two mandatory events. In fact, I have heard it said by "Ramtha" quite a number of times that the students who only attended the 2 annual mandatory events were lacking. How so ? "He" challenged their dedication and sincerity, among related things.

I've posted this information before, too - "Ramtha" also said that JZ has "extra" events to pay her taxes for all of the properties she owns.

Someone has posted that information on EMF, with regard to more locally owned properties. What of national and international properties ? It all adds up.

But, she won't provide medical or dental insurance to staff and their CHILDREN. Red Flag # 101
As the message (teachings) go, if ANYONE falls ill, they created it (which translates into they deserve it).
So, why then, does JZ Knight go to doctors for medical care? Why did she have her teeth capped and have plastic surgery? Shouldn't she have been less of a slacker and amended all of those issues with her mind only ?

As a friend of mine humorously says, 'RED ALERT' !!!
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

Whatcha, I have heard J.Z. wears hair pieces and heard she has used Botox but it has really been speculative rumour from the sources I hear or unsubstantiated from the sources I heard it from. Can you, or anyone else who knows directly, give any more details ?

It obviously negates the teaching of the blue body that can reformulate one's body if a very "advanced" student has to resort to these measures.
Whatchamacallit

Hair Extensions

Voidgate,

I have heard JZ speak about wearing HAIR EXTENSIONS (that's what they're called), which are either sewn into the existing hair, or glued in with some superglue-type stuff. One day on the stage, I personally was in audience and watched her shake her head, as she leaned forward, showing the audience that her hair grew back so she wasn't wearing extensions anymore. She claims (hahaha) that she had lost her hair for years and was nearly bald. I don't believe it for a minute, personally. Sewing or glueing hair extensions onto/into ones head, requires pre-existing hair of a good amount. If that hair wasn't there, one would need a wig.

Now, having said all of that, I don't think anyone here is slamming hair pieces of any type. However, given the teachings, it's a hypocrisy that any were ever needed. Yet, she doesn't provide health insurance or dental coverage for staff AND THEIR CHILDREN. One necessary hospitalization can financially ruin someone, if they are uninsured. So, let's say (God forbid) one of their kids has an accident/illness and requires extensive care ? Who foots the bill ? (rhetorical question)

:roll:
Whatchamacallit

ex and See&E,

LOL ! Yeah, remember back in the day when students (for the most part) found it a status symbol of sorts, to parade around in their sweats with their Elohim symbol/name, or Ahk Men Ra, Om Akad, etc, cuz it was all in the energy of those groups ? A set-up right from the start, fostering a competitive, Machievellian-type of attitude.

Then, when that nonsense stopped (I am proud to say I refused to wear my Bastard of Elohim shirt 905 of the time), then the group thing became the more prominent way to "keep 'em nervous" and chasing the elusive carrot to I-don't-know-what-the-heck. Primary Group and SECONDARY (eewwwww) Group, mutated into Blue College and Primary Group (ewwww).

Also, to another post, YES, I had also forgotten about it, but Voidgate is 100% right - STUDENTS WERE TOLD THAT THE MUSIC PLAYED DURING EVENTS ... loudly ... SHATTERED ALL MANNER OF GERMS INTO NON-EXISTENCE.

Run, run, as fast as you can, cuz I'll catch you, I'm the Gingerbread Man. Ah, but ..... There's no gingerbread man in or out of the pan!
voidgate

Insurance

Unread post by voidgate »

Thanks, Whatcha. Could you elaborate what is normal in the USA for employers to provide ? The conditions of employment are different in other countries.

In Australia employers are required to give certain amounts of sick leave (days with pay when ill .... calculated according to the length of employment). Australia has a subsidized health care system and employers do not have to give medical insurance . If someone wants dental insurance they have to take out private health cover and they can get private health insurance to cover the gap in costs the government will not pay. Private health insurance requires that people pay a monthly fee that varies according to what is covered.

I know it can cost a fortune in America if one gets any sort of medical condition, or has an accident. I know the teenage child of a couple of "masters" (all in the school) got kicked by a horse and it cost $9,000 to get it fixed in hospital. These people were amongst the influx of RSE "refugees" from another country and were there illegally and on low pay. The mind boggled at how they would ever pay it back under these conditions.
G2G

Hair extension discrepancies and Merv Griffin clip -

Unread post by G2G »

Whatcha wrote: <<<I personally was in audience and watched her shake her head, as she leaned forward, showing the audience that her hair grew back so she wasn't wearing extensions anymore>>>

JZR believed THAT would prove she had no extensions? What a load, seriously. One does need to have hair to begin with, since it would be as though the extensions were either directly stitched or super-glued onto her head! I know people with the glued type, and they can swim, use blow dryers, hot rollers, etc. AND swing their tresses sideways and even swing their hair with their head upside down; have the wind blow wildly through their locks *without* their hair blowing away and without anyone noticing the difference. Who did she think she was fooling, or did she believe no one in her "classroom" would pay over a $1400! for a head full of glued-on hair? Or perhaps those who could afford such, would keep their mouths shut. I do remember during my beginner's (July 2006 - typo in my other post was 2007) that my seat was close to the stage when she, as herself, was talking. I could see behind her head, under the blonde hair in the back was some very dark auburn-type color hair. I thought that was rather odd. Then I learned that some people do extensions differently in that they have the colored hair extensions glued over the top and around their face only and not interwoven through the entire head. Could be, when I noticed, she hadn't had it maintained recently, or had them done in this manner.

One person told me the only thing they could not do while having extensions in was to go to sleep with their hair wet, for some reason. But she can shake her head like a wild woman otherwise and doesn't shed a thread.

Also, when I first saw "R" in "what the bleep," she/he/it looked older and heavy set. At the "ranch," her skin looked smoother and she had lost weight - that would have been last March. So maybe she's doing botox and/or microdermabrasion. Who knows!

One other thing I noticed when I watched her in the Merv Griffin YouTube video was, of course, she was younger, but her eyes looked SO different in that video, much wider and, if I may say, innocent? However, when she returned onstage and had her hair pulled back, Merv asked her about it, and her response was, "it gets in his (R's) face." If I'm not mistaken, the "big guy" claims to have very long dark hair, so why would HER hair bother his/her face? Also, at one of the events I attended, 'he/she' explained in great detail how 'he' was not IN her body, but was operating her body from just behind her head. So why would "he" feel HER hair in HIS face!

Someone else told me, while I was there, that "glitter" falls from her hair. Spray on or sprinkle? Gold Dust Woman, indeed.
$$$

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Voidgate & G2G

Voidgate,

Typically, many employers will offer full-time employees a 'full benefit package'. That can include full healthcare coverage, and also other options like stocks, 401K plans (meant to be for retirement), paid sick days, at least 2 weeks paid vacation. That's a broad, general stroke, but it's fairly common, with some differences from company to company. Of course, those who are self-employed have to purchase all manner of insurances on their own.

Another thing popped into my head..."Ramtha" telling students that if they believed that they were going to become immortal IN the flesh, then why would they hypocritically go and secure life insurance ? S/he said it's really a Plan to Die insurance. I don't think I have to tell you that a number of students then shunned having life insurance. Makes me wonder how many of them have taken the responsibility of getting a will made up ?

Now, why is it that JZ has a lawyer ? Why did she create the need for that? Or a physician ? Or any illness ? Or any kind of insurance ? Or does she not have insurance ? I betcha she does ! Hmmm, I betcha she must have liability insurance for that ranch, eh ? Why ? Doesn't Ramtha protect her from needing it ? Why doesn't SHE (her God) protect her from needing it ? Just doesn't all add up, that's for sure.

G2G...regarding your hair comments.....yeah ! Good points. And GLITTER falling from her hair ? Please ! My kids have that stuff and put it on their skin and in their hair...it's even cheap to buy ! Gold dust, ROFL !!!! Uh huh. :wink:
See&E

time & money

Unread post by See&E »

Thought for the day:
If you were at the required retreat this week (to remain current), you would have spent over 1k US$ plus food, transportation costs (airfare/rental car/gas), 'supplies?', and at least a week vacation time.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”