No Sick Pay and Benefits for RSE staff

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
firesheep67

No Sick Pay and Benefits for RSE staff

Unread post by firesheep67 »

I worked for Glen at the ranch in the late 80's. 10.00 an hour, do your own taxes, no benefits, no nothing.
But, the way the organization made it beneficial was to put me on the parking crew for some of the events, offsetting the costs of the events i was at. And, occasionally, Old Ramtha would give the "wassup" head nod to me, making me feel sooooo very special.. By placing me on the parking lot crew, it sucked me further into the whole click than i think i could have or would have gone. it was a brilliant move to ensure my loyalty. Hell, i have only recently started talking about my experiences there, and it has been over a decade... Still loyal? who knows...I hope not. Having recently found this site, all of these memories have come flooding back, and i am once again sprinting across that crap filled field, in the dead of winter, rain pouring, duct tape covering every sliver of light from my eyes. Slamming my body into others unapologetically, cursing under my breath with each failure, wishing i was good enough to do this simple task. How insane it all seems now. We all want to know if there is anybody out there.... We all want to think there is something more than the totality of our 70-odd years on this rock. And in 1985, i found the answer. then in 1992, i found the truth. Food for worms. nothing more, nothing less. I have the taste of that clay and shit filled arena in my mind, and can clearly bring up the bile from my gut thinking about it all. Healing./ how i wished that was true. Watching friends at the school with AIDS literally fall to bits before my eyes. a kid in his early 20's thinking i had a head start from the rest of the sheep out there, finding this absolute truth so early in life. Wow.
I want to thank this site for its existance. I want to tell the constant RSE staff who no doubt read every word of this post that i am here for you. when and if you wake up and simply look around you. just take a look.
oh. and i wonder if my underground shelter is still where i left it?
hahahaha....
Eddie

Re: PEOPLE WHO NEVER POST

Unread post by Eddie »

I was at that event in (December 2010?); I can't remember but I had a wine glass with Santa Claus on it. "Ramtha" stated that he came to realize that he had a "blindspot"; in his day looks meant nothing; but that life evolves and if makes someone feel better so that they can back to focussing THEN it is OK and maybe even encouraged to have PLASTIC SURGERY etc etc etc ... so now the teaching is changed and his daughter, the RSE Channel, is doing the right thing by constantly having Plastic Surgery, Jaw realigned, Teeth Capped, Nostrils plucked, etc to help her in her life and, but of course, help the marketing of the school to present a wiser and stronger looking Ram.

He followed that teaching by stating the following where "Ramtha" anounced that JZ would die in April 2011.

All the events blend together in my brainwashed head; but this accurance was one of the few that was snaping me out of this cult. It was an obvious moment of a setup Mindf**k.

Thanks for listening cyberworld.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

so now the teaching is changed and his daughter, the RSE Channel, is doing the right thing by constantly having Plastic Surgery, Jaw realigned, Teeth Capped, Nostrils plucked, etc to help her in her life and, but of course, help the marketing of the school to present a wiser and stronger looking Ram.
I still think JZ is a dead ringer for Victoria Gotti :lol:.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

He followed that teaching by stating the following where "Ramtha" anounced that JZ would die in April 2011.
I remember that her explanation for not dying was that she can change these things.
JZ's death is announced by the Ramtha character - enough students are shocked and devastated - they register for the next event because it might be the last opportunity- then after enough turmoil (and registrations) she shows up saying, 'Don't worry, I will heal myself."
As far as I remember this was not the first time it happened....
She plays the studentbody like a harp.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

ON one of her "proofs" that she cured herself she wanted Kathy May (a local Nurse Practitioner, and ramster) to state that she had proof of JZs recovery from some lung thing. Kathy's husband Gregory, who sadly passed away a couple years ago, told me that he got into it with JZ because she expected Kathy to state that she was a doctor. Gregory said something to the effect, "JZ, she can not come out as a doctor, that would be fraud". He was of course protective of his wife and truth. JZ wouldn't let it go and kept hounding them "she could say that". It was upsetting to him to see this side of JZ. Of course he passed away still believing in Ramtha. There has been some talk about Gregory here on EMF. I must say that I knew him and considered him a friend. I know he made some mistakes with that one incident where he perhaps went to far in a training session but I never saw anything but a man who was concerned with fairness. He was a very decent man. He had a tendency as many of us to "cult hop" a bit. Landmark was something he drew from, RSE he held to at the end. Not knowingly dishonest, not unkind, not a manipulator. He was really a decent human being.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Was that about the pulmonary emphysema she supposedly healed by inventing the walk?

I always wondered with that one.
Pulmonary emphysema is considered to be irreversible...
It would have been easy to show x-rays or the famous cat scans that were mentioned a hundred times BEFORE and AFTER with her name on....
I for one never saw any images.
Anyone?
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

If you listen to JZ breathe, she sounds exactly like my Grandmother did, who died of lung cancer/emphysema years ago. I think JZ brags about healing lots of things that she either never had in the first place, or says she heals them, only to be truly afflicted the entire time. It wouldn't surprise me one iota if she were HIV positive, as this is one of her giant claims that has taken on a mythical nature at rse, to have been with Jeff Knight, who died of AIDS, and never contracted HIV or AIDS. Magic Johnson is a perfect example of the correlation between wealth and living a healthy life while HIV positive.
If JZ truly practiced what she preached, she would never of had any need for plastic surgery, botox, anti depressants, or all the other supplements and vitamins, etc., etc., that she convinces the masses to take, because the disciplines, as she so repeatedly berates her audience, should have kept her young forever. Also, people who heal themselves, don't need hip replacements like the one she had recently. Obviously, JZ Knight is not only a liar, but a hypocrite and giant con artist.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

I am pretty certain that she does not have AIDS. One, Jeff Knight was probably not sleeping with her since he was gay. Second it has been so long she would have had some more signs by now. Third I know James was not sick. He was with her 12 years and nothing. So, I think she just smoked and drank too much.
Ockham

Re: No Sick Pay and Benefits for RSE staff

Unread post by Ockham »

JZ Knight has been known to tell a lie or two and she has also given pretty ouvert signs she grapples with hypochondria. Knight could easily be knowingly lieing about having various diseases or simply convinced herself she had a disease that was purely imaginary in reality. It is pretty easy to cure one's self of a disease she never had in the first place!

JZ Knight could be HIV positive. Modern suppressive therapy can knock viral load to almost undetectable levels. If an HIV infection is caught before the infection develops into AIDS, an infected person can lead an almost normal life. The medication regimen is much simpler and has less frequent need to pop pills than in the 1980s and 1990s. Knight might only have to take HIV drugs a couple of times a day and so could stand a reasonable chance of keeping her medication secret.

I don't think there is much doubt that Knight has a problem with alcoholism. It might be instructive to see an ultrasound scan of Knight's liver - I'll bet her liver is loaded with fat deposits.

Mr. Ramtha obviously didn't teach Knight much about how to unwrinkle her skin or how to find a good plastic surgeon. That's some pretty obvious crappy plstic surgery Knight's had performed on her face.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”