Jzr threating paulvo's wife anyone remember this?

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Rooster

Jzr threating paulvo's wife anyone remember this?

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember a incident right after 9/11. It invovled paulvo (sp? ) and his ramtha wed wife. It has always stuck out in my mind. I do not know what she even did for a living. I just remember and event, shortley after 9/11 and Jzr threating paulvo's wife. (Ramtha), yelled . Do not threaten me! if you call out your dogs on me.....? You will die from a very rare disease. I thought at the time terrified small pox? Anthrax? Just asking, it was strange. Call out dogs being media? And for what? Paulvo was in the movie what the bleep? He is or was gay? and it was a big deal he married this woman. My point, it was a direct threat toward a student. For what? Does any one know or remember?
RoyGBiv

Re: do any of you remeber this?

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

you mean Pavel?
He married a GIRL?
whoa. Mind control
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Yes (Ramtha) marriage. He was to over come being gay. Later was divorced by (Ramtha). Something about pavel being abusive. Wonder what ever happened to them?
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

I think he went to London.

Web find:
http://www.meetup.com/londonspiritualit ... /10570229/
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
A friend send me this info this morrning
Pavel is in Yelm right now was seen at Mr Dougs yesterday.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes pavel wen't to england. he was married to a lady who run the childrens school. the building of the school were closed down and they held school in privat houses. one day per week was swimming lessons in her house. one day a boy nearly drowned during the teachers had coffee.
pavel also got scolded from stage having fantasies about a boy.
pavel and his wife got played against each other according to roomers.
is he here to witness jzs fall. or he is here for court?
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Pavel was married by Scamtha to Marjorie L, in the interests of living one's biology. I believe Marjorie was very wealthy. Scamtha would frequently publically humiliate Pavel over his homosexual fantasies, in the name of the truth teachings. At present Judy is trying to convince the community that she supports LGBT issues, including gay marriage. This is contrary to the messages given by Scamtha in the years I attended RSE.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Once Ramtha, Jz channeling supposedly pointed to a guy and screamed at him to stop having sexual fantasies of being with the Ram, that Ramtha was not interested. It was messed up. The guy looked around for help. Laughing nervously. While drunk Jz screamed at him spewing spit. We all thought, wow ramtha knows your innermost thoughts. Bullshit.

I remember Ramtha said-- Pavel he is OSCAR WILDE in his past life
msdblue

Unread post by msdblue »

Yes, sounds like Pavel and Marjorie L. I knew them at the time. Scamtha did the same with pavel as he did with Garola which was to marry him off heterosexually. Neither union lasted. Didnt know divorces could be granted by imaginary beings, as well as marriages. Gonna have to claim that one... Better than saying "My picker was broken"! "yah, I was married by an imaginary person so, isn't that cute?"
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

I use to live next door to Pavels sister, Vanda in clearwood. 1997. Forgive me, I just found your site and am blown away. My mother joined RSE in 1986 when I was 14 years old. I moved to yelm with her at age 17. I finally got out on my own accord at age 25 leaving behind my mother, my son (God bless him, he born into the cult) and his father. I went on to struggle for the last 15 years never really knowing wtf happend to me??? I always had a feeling RSE was messed up but until I just found your site... Well, I'm trying to process it all and honestly it brings up so much pain and confusion and discomfort. Things I have been running from all this time. I'm tired of running and ive found no matter where I go, I still cannot escape. I will keep reading and thank you to all the brave people who have made this site available to someone like me. Thank you, thank you.
Rooster

Re: Jzr threating paulvo's wife anyone remember this?

Unread post by Rooster »

Hello sunshine,
Welcome again! I so do understand what you are going through. We have all been through it in different degrees. The people here are really wonderful. We are all here to help you and listen to your story. I know what is was like to grow up as a child in the cult.I think worse for those born in after cse was avaiable. It is awful you had to leave your son behind. We are here all the way to help and even help get your son back if that is what you want to do. Do not be afraid to tell your story.
Take a deep breath and know you are here and on your way to recovery.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Thank you Rooster. My son is 21 years old now and from what I have been learning here he is not that dedicated to R$E.. Although I believe he still lives with his father who seems absolutely dedicated, I've done some research and apparently he became some kind of "key person/teacher(wtf)" there at the ranch. Back 10 years ago when I knew more of him, I knew he drank A LOT and I hear he still does and that does not sit well with me. I'm not sure why this bothers me so much, there is absolutely nothing I did to cause it and likewise nothing I can do to change it so I have to ask myself WHY?? Why in the world does it bother me so, so much? His fathers involvement with R$E, his drinking... My mother lives in Tumwater and does not actually attend the ranch any longer, she stopped shortly after all the alcohol debauchery began, but she is still incredibly devoted to the teachings and disciplines. This used to bother me to the point I stopped communicating with her for a number of years. As I got older I finally realized that I cannot change my mother and I have the choice to love her and be a good daughter to her or not.. I chose to love her and be the best daughter I can, although our phone conversations can be slightly strained from time to time. I hate it when she gets into R$E jargon. I have to say though she sounds very happy in her life and not depressed, angry or bitter about much of anything, so for that I am happy for her. Anyways, I am rambling but I sincerely thank you for letting me, this experience of typing my feelings out about this stuff I'm finding HUGELY theraputic! HUGELY!! I have carried this crap around with me for so long I did not realize how heavy it was getting until now, as begin to drop some of my load here. I do feel lighter and for that I am GRATEFUL to have found you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you....... Whew. Good night.
Phoenix

Unread post by Phoenix »

Sunshine,

I had a life for 30 years prior to RSE. I only stayed in RSE several years, though lived 10 years in Washington before going home for good to California. I had a life apart from RSE while in it, which I didn't really realize until now, and also after RSE. I was lucky on many levels. I left RSE for reasons that seemed at the time weakness on my part. I see now they were my strengths.I can comprehend the impact that being a child or teen in the teaching has had on your life and others, particularly with the truth revealed as it is. Life was always been confusing to me, so one more bump in the road of life was not going to undo me. But to be immersed at such young ages -yikes! - the emotional turmoil as well as confusion of integrating into and establishing a firm foothold in the 'regular' world must be a trial beyond what RSE put you through. This board is a blessing. {{Huggs}}
fairy

Unread post by fairy »

Just for the (old now) record, I remember Ramtha threatening Pavel and Marjorie and it was bec they owned money to Roses and never paid him when they should have & Ramtha gave them until midnight to pay the money or they were going to be hit with a disease science has not come across and therefore they would never be healed from it. It was at Boktau event in 1999.
Marjorie had a reputation for abusing people and I knew her to be very insecure.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you Fairy,
That just always stuck in my head. Suprised 1999, as I was worried specifically thinking small pox or Anthrax. It was a long time ago.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Also welcome Fairy,
I am reading away and had to come back to see who you were? I am happy you are here.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Fairy, you triggered my memory. Perhaps it was extortion. I kinda knew Marjorie and i remember her saying she did not owe him money. Lars built a house for someone I knew. He read the blueprints wrong and framed it incorrectly! When it came time to pay him, the owner of course did not want to pay the extra cost of tearing down and building again, but Lars insisted she owe him the money. She ended up paying. He has clout in R$E and her image and standing was important. Maybe this thing with Marjorie was similar and Lars complained to JZ who pressured M to pay. Amazing that M would agree to form a wine business with Scram.
bromia

Unread post by bromia »

Just in case Pavel reads this thread, I wanted to throw in just one thing--he was always really kind to me and once he did me and my family a great favor that I will never, ever forget. I sure am sorry he was caught up in that storm. I hope, if he is gay, that he can find a way to move past the sexual shaming that went on at the Ranch. Hell, no matter what his sexuality, I hope he can move beyond that! Get outta there Pavel :)

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”