To All Prospective/Current Students of RSEIf you have doubts

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

To All Prospective/Current Students of RSEIf you have doubts

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

To All Prospective/Current Students of RSE; If you have doubts, please read these personal stories.

Link to the old EMF Forum....

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/607488
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

This is the response of the lawyer employed by JZK Inc. to an objection I lodged to the Department of the Attorney General.

(5) Wine ceremonies are held. They result in drunken bacchanalia. Children are exposed to wine and tobacco. There have been incidents of pedophile assaults.
(This is Mr. Kaukl's summary of what I submitted.)

Wine ceremonies have been a part of events. Indeed, wine ceremonies form a core activity of most Christian liturgical activities. Children are not allowed to attend events without a parent or guardian. The School does not sanction providing alcohol to minors in a manner contrary to State law. This policy was thoroughly researched and is scrupulously enforced. Similarly, the School does not sanction overindulgence. Obviously inebriated persons are not admitted to, or allowed to remain at, events. Ms. Knight maintains a full-time security staff for the protection of event attendees, in the arena and elsewhere on the grounds. The only incident of pedophilia of which I am aware involved a former employee and an underage female student ward of the employee, and it occurred at his private residence, not at the ranch. When Ms. Knight became aware of the incident from another student, she directed me to inform the Thurston County Prosecuting Attorney's office of the identity of the witness and to advise the authorities that she would do everything in her power to assist in prosecuting the offender. She banned the former employee from attending any
further events. As the victim of childhood abuse herself, Ms. Knight is highly motivated to prevent any such conduct on her premises and the suggestion
that she tolerates or encourages it is irredeemably preposterous
I am curious...
is Mr Kaukl referring to the case with Natalie and Wayne Geiss?
or is he referring to Servio (the opera teacher) and "S" (admin edit)... (16 year old)?

Servio's then live in girlfriend blew the whistle on Sergio. He was banned for life from the Ranch.
two more additional rapes not including the lady David knows and the woman ..."T" (admin edit)... knows.

and the lawyer is saying he is only aware of one?
How many is JZ aware of?
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Walk in the Park - would you elaborate on the Servio case....? You can private message me if you like. Thanks!
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""As the victim of childhood abuse herself, Ms. Knight is highly motivated to prevent any such conduct on her premises and the suggestion
that she tolerates or encourages it is irredeemably preposterous""

Do I really see the word "victim" used by JRK's attorney? She/he/whatever teaches "we create our own reality, henceforth, there are NO victims."

Interesting choice of words, her attorney uses.
8) 8) 8) [/i]
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”