Red guard red flag

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Xylofone

Red guard red flag

Unread post by Xylofone »

Another "red flag" that was thrown in my face that I blatantly ignored was this.

Early on in my time as a "student" (that word is laughable to me now) I was dealing with some medical issues and you know how the rhetoric goes, "it's all in your mind." I knew I shouldn't have participated in a couple of the disciplines like fieldwork specifically but I thought if Ram is always around he will protect me. Oh how stupid that was. I didn't see it then, but I see it now.

I go out to the field and I have an episode. I felt it coming but ignored it and kept pushing because that's what we were told to do to overcome our limitations. After all, "people with osteoporosis and people in walkers got their a** on the field, what's wrong with you?"

A red guard helped me but I couldn't see and I was really weak. I could barely speak and was short of breath. He actually asked me if I could make it to the arena by myself. Excuse me? I got out a "no" and he helped me back to my seat.

He said nothing to me the whole time. Not a word. No compassion, and didn't ask me if I had a medical issue that needed to be taken care of. He didn't even help me get water. I had to get up from my seat and go back and get it myself.

I brushed this off as the effects of working for a corporation. You're always told never to apologize, because that admits fault and opens the door for lawsuits. I didn't know at the time that it was Judy's MO to never apologize because that means you haven't learned. Hell, I learn all the time and I still apologize when I've been a jerk or hurt someone. Anyway, it wasn't a big issue but it could have been and if it had been I would have needed to go to the hospital. I got lucky.

What made me pause was later on I went over to that same red guard and thanked him for helping me. He barely looked at me and nodded his head ever so slightly and said nothing with no expression on his face.

The word zombie comes to mind.

I did notice an extreme lack of empathy from the school. Rather than acknowledge our humanity and that we feel deeply, we were guided away from any emotion at all. In reality, it's just the attachment to detrimental emotions (and even attachment to high flying emotions) that is harmful because it keeps you repeating the same patterns over and over in your life, but we are human, we are designed to feel emotion... you just let it pass through you and experience it rather than resist it. But no, it was all about achieving an emotionless state. If anyone said they felt a certain way there was always someone there telling them they have to break free from those emotions.

I also hurt myself on one of Judy's commercial properties and guess what, one of her staff told me we are all creating our own reality. In other words, 'please don't sue me!' I could have. They were in the wrong and they knew it. They fixed their mistake the next week! I got free product instead of an apology or acknowledgment that anything wrong had happened on their part.

That seems to be a theme with RSE... no acknowledgment while on the other hand they teach personal responsibility. But nobody's being personally responsible. What they really mean is everything's your fault and if you expect someone else to be responsible for something that affected you, then you haven't learned because you created it.

It took me a long time to see the issue with the red guard clearly, but when I did, and I read what they did to that guy who had a heart attack and they never called medics, I realized I could have easily died in that school if my issue had happened a subsequent time or if that first and only time was more severe.

And then there are the happy little droves of people swarming around Judy and her staff, now I know why the staff members have no expression on their faces and don't seem to be interested in talking to students. They all know it's a scam. Even the red guard in my story knew it was a scam.

It's hard to believe people would continue for just money alone, but maybe they also don't want their whole lives to fall apart. I'll cut ties with anyone if there's deceit even if my whole life crumbles. I don't understand what keeps people there after they find out. And we all know they all know. You can't not know. I met JZ once and I knew.

I hope my stories help others and add to the stockpile of stories about how dangerous this organization is, despite it's fluffy outer appearance to new agers and people who swear it's not new age lol

I wish more people would come post anonymously. When I found out the court denied JZs subpoena to discover the identities and email addresses of EMF forum members during Virginia's battle, that's what made me decide to come post. So I hope more people do the same.

Oh yeah when I wandered around town I ran into a couple people who were known for growing up in the school and I asked if they were in school and they said no and I asked why and they said they grew up in the school and they had learned all they needed to learn. They weren't particularly excited about any of it. I didn't get it until now. All this lack of excitement for a school that supposedly teaches such wonderful things...

Really all I see are people working to manifest wealth for 40 years who can't pay their bills and live in RVs and tents and others who have good living situations but are always on the verge of something...

I see few people making progress healing themselves but they aren't doing it because of the school, their healing is taking place in spite of the school... they just don't know it. Those people have everything at stake if they admit she is a fraud. Those are the people who have their humanity in tact, the people who have compassion, who often in private say things that contradict the teachings and acknowledge when other people have experiences that require compassion... they are rare, but they exist. I think it's just a matter of time before they, too, wake up and leave.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”