Days to Come vs Building Businesses

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Wakeup-Call

Days to Come vs Building Businesses

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

This was another discrepancy that got me thinking...

Ok, if the end of the world as we know is imminent over the next 2 years, then why is JZ so busy building her JZ Rose business and dumping so much money into that inventory? Why wouldn't she be like the great Egyptian Pharaohs that JZR talk about who used the remote view & dream interpretation skills combined with their great resources to store years of wheat? Why wouldn't she be putting away great stores of food for the poor schlubs who moved to Yelm and barely keep a roof over their heads?

And if the California coast is going to be washed away, why the heck are all the great Ramtha teachings safely esconced in the college in Santa Barbara? That is so illogical to me. Granted, probably nobody by J. Gordon Melton wants them. But still, colleges love that crap, especially if it's DONATED.
ex

Unread post by ex »

Ok, if the end of the world as we know is imminent over the next 2 years, then why is JZ so busy building her JZ Rose business and dumping so much money into that inventory? b ecause she wants to mingel with the rich bellveu crowd.i wonder how she is received there.obviewsly she hides her other personalaty ramtha in the closet when she is in bellview.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup said, "And if the California coast is going to be washed away, why the heck are all the great Ramtha teachings safely esconced in the college in Santa Barbara?"

Because karma will come in to play and they'll get washed out to sea, where they can't mislead anyone else.

:wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

::HUGE GUFFAW::: Oh my, that is quite a vision!

A quick question - is the Yelm area (in real life and not jzrk's fantasy) considered to be in the Yellowstone caldera area? If so, how does he/she/it explain THAT? Oh wait, I already know. Yelm is 'safe.' Another thing that I found to be very curious is her location DIRECTLY next door to Ft. Lewis, yet he/she/it's ever cautionary tales of our government wanting stored food, cons;iracies, etc. I mean, hello? Who's on the other side of your fence, Judith?

::singing Patsy Cline's "Crazy"::
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Without trying to drag out my notes, I recall that WHEN Long Caldera blows it's fuse, the whole world, and certainly the USA will be affected negatively. JZR talked about how people in Seattle will even have their eardrums burst. It goes on and on and it ain't pretty. To answer your question, yes, students were told Yelm is safe. Ramtha claims a 25 mile radius protective bubble around the land, with Yelm in the center.

Seems that some very bad weather has permeated that bubble, however. Was it last winter an event was cancelled in winter due to bad storms and electricity being out ? Why didn't they know that in advance, and stop it ?

Imagine. They didn't. Shall I revisit the Indian Ocean tsunami topic again ?

:?
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Power outage last winter - yes, some people from Seattle to Yelm were without electricity for up to 2 weeks. Ramtha took credit for this as a runner he sent to help people know how well-prepared they are. It was a huge windstorm, so OBVIOUSLY the Lord of the Wind was behind it.

The calderas - my recollection is that JZR said that while the whole world would be affected, that the winds would blow everything the opposite direction from Seattle. And so we'd have 2 weeks from the time the caldera blew to run into our UGs.
Whatchamacallit

You're gonna blow up (not)

Long Caldera

Excerpted from another poster:
"http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/su ... er_02.html <------Check out that website

The 5th paragraph states that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT YELLOWSTONE CALDERA IS READY TO BLOW ANYTIME SOON. ON THAT SAME PAGE IT ALSO STATES THAT THERE WOULD BE SEVERAL WARNINGS THAT COULD LAST SEVERAL ...DECADES... before the eruption. The chances of a major eruption is quite small, but there could be more frequent smaller eruptions or hydrothermal explosions. "

Dear Ramtha,

You should read the article posted at discover.com before your next event, so you get your facts straight. Better yet, perhaps it would be helpful for you to make a card and do fieldwork like the students, sweetie. You're focus is off.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”