The Genuine Philosopher's Stone: The Internet

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
See&E

The Genuine Philosopher's Stone: The Internet

Unread post by See&E »

The Authentic & Genuine
PHILOSOPHER's STONE:
The Power & Enlightenment of the Cyber Realms*
*Previously Only Granted to Avatars, Masters, Mystics, Charlatans, Leaders of Church & State

When the world we lived only offered communication via
Personal Stories & recollections
The Invention of The Printing Press (Leaflets, Books, Newspapers, Media)
Publishing Houses of carefully Edited Manuscripts of Unknown Authors
Radio Programs sponsored by Soap & Automotive Companies
Movies & Theatrical Productions with the illusion of Movie Stars

When Presidents were still considered the Kings of America*
(* all human traits, behaviors, habits, indescretions were not propogated thru media)
Religions were only the personal interpretation of the local Church, or national conferences...

It was far easier to live, move, and have one's being in life subject to the belief systems of those, who's interests (prosperity, power, influence), were in the media and entertainment fields. Those who held office in local, regional, state, national governments.

There were not the endless, myriad of entertainment programming through cable television, movies, (HOME viewing opportunities of movies thru tapes, VCR, DVD, CD's, and the like).

It was easier to create an entertainment of those who lived in "far off places" or "in different times". There was limited information available to most citizens of any country, apart from what they were taught in school, or the church they attended, or various groups they may have been a member.

There were expectations which, were very gender specific. There were expected role's one must play in life, and more simplified answers and explanations to the daily life experience.

For those who had the mind to contemplate their place in this thing called life, the universe (before science fiction books, movies, telescopes, the space program), it was all romanticized, constantly rewritten variations on tales, stories, legends, myths, and accepted religious explanations of what "the Truth" was about all things, seen and unseen.

You were not allowed to question, or reason the possibility, probability , or even common-sense logic of any of it.

Relative to this site, this is how it was, and used to be possible, for all manner of spiritualist, medium, magician, gypsy, fortune-teller, and "Avatar-Wanna-Be's" to quite literally assume the "mantle of the Lord or Guru" of their own chosing.

Choose a time period, history (past, future... preferably not the present), adopt/change, reinvent tales that other people in history once believed in recorded history, and always the safest way is involving foreign countries, religions, inpenetrable high mountain passes, scorching deserts, hostile lands, foreign language speaking locations (whose religious or spiritual stories were not the same as yours, or those you knew...) and you have a great chance, if enough persistence, time, effort in forming your OWN "history", claim, or identity as a powerful, mystical being, prophet, reincarnation-of-whomever you want, or space travelor, sponsored by the unseen of the world.

With the power of information through the internet,
The ability to communicate, correspond with others globally
(without being disabled through any personal judgement or prejudice of other's appearance, race, nationality, religion or age...
And the incredible ability of cameras, recording devices of sound, images (movies,now possible for anyone possessing a cell phone, digital camera, and

SHARING of information through the web of the cyber world,

It has become the TRUTH the source the ORACLE of our world.
It has indeed transcended the past, and for those who are willing,
it offers answers and probabilities in matters of life, society, truth of conflict, resolution,
and certainly has forever destroyed the illusion that leaders, celebrities, and authors once enjoyed for decades and centuries.

We now have come to the awareness,
"WE ARE HUMAN" .. All fellow creatures, whether with money, power, position, education, celebrated status, achievement, accomplishment, or age...
are subject to the same limitations, addictions, habits, behaviors, and EMOTIONS as the rest of us.

If we want to know about someone or something, we can travel through the world,
in milliseconds, literally!
We can correspond, meet, get different viewpoints, and share pictures, movies, life experiences, and references.

This is even true in scientific research and development.

The last area of transformation, seems to be in the romantic notions and preferences of clinging onto beliefs we have been exposed to, taught, mastered, regurgitate to others, or cling to as though it were indeed THE truth... and it "may" be, but it is also undeniably true in this world, that other's beliefs, perceptions, vantage points, are just as equally defendable, likely, or "true" as what we previously held as our right to judge others, to have intolerance to others, in the name of our "God" or religion, or this would include national leaders or guru's too.

It seems the phrase from the 60's, "Power to the People " (likely borrowed from many other generations, languages, tongues, nations in history), has become reality.

We have power.. If you have (electrical) power, and a computer, and the desire, you can learn just about anything* *except trying to get to the bottom of all manner of urban legend, myth, outerspace, inner space, hollow earth, alien/ufo system.... hmmm...

We have finally in our posession, The Philospher's Stone".

It may not (not yet) make you immortal in the body, but you have the power of the wisdom of knowing what others think, believe, and practice all over the world, simulataneously. You can not only know what the weather is anywhere, or high probability of the next few minutes or hours, at least, but track tropical storms, or other calamaties of nature * *previously used by leaders to tell others of their need for sacrifice, prayer, or their lack of loyalty to God, themselves, or their tribe.

You can look at cam-corders, all over the world, watch videos of all fine arts, actual people, not imaginary characters of propogated mystical tales...

You can even watch, learn the secrets of illusionists and magicians...

What need is there of paying someone else to share with you,
THEIR interpretation, their illusion of why they are the only ones who
can know God, the answers, Science, or coming events in nature...

These are indeed the last days...
but for those who have MISUSED the power of INFORMATION, of knowledge
in medicine/healing arts, in psychology, in known human behavioral patterns,
needs, and the programming of the beautiful human mind (brain) and usurping
the inalienable right of every human being and being, to use their imagination,
to dream, to laugh, to cry, to fantasy, to wish, to enjoy, and think... for themselves,
undisturbed, unmolested, not having to "check their brains" at the entrance to any
building, fence with razor wire, gilded cathedral, hallowed halls of universities, or the
entrance to their work.

It is time for the awakening, and long prophecized time, when we as a people, and individuals,
reclaim and reawaken to the divine, inalienable rights, gifts, faculties of the gift of Life and our magnificent human body. For however long we are blessed to have life.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

okay now you have to giggle when i say this....smile...

"so be it"

i was watching some elderly folks recently when i was visiting a tourist place. i had some very rare time alone with no kids, and as i walked slowly about this place, reading the placards describing the times and ways of the living museum that i was visiting, i was focused mostly on that group of elderly. we had something in common that afternoon.

i had "no responsibilities" (you know what i mean), and neither did they; being retired and slowly walking around the place, reading, learning, enjoying the gorgeous weather, and taking pictures. what struck me as i was reading a particular set of placards that talked about how a group of people lived and obtained/stored their winter food, was my own attention to detail that i ordinarily skimmed or skipped. i'd ordinarily be too detracted with kids doing only the things appealing to them, lest they get crabby while not having a good-kid-time.

i thought about that for some time later. we rush through our youth, wanting to grow up to be Adults (and have all those special privileges like car payments, mortgages, college tuition-loans). then, you get there and you wonder why you rushed instead of enjoying being a kid while you had the chance. then we rush through our early/middle adulthood, for OTHERS (kids, family, job, chores, etc). when the kids fly the coop, we finally get the TIME to "do" for ourselves if we allow it.

in the many ways you described, see&e, so many of us spend much of our lives "running"...perhaps...to the wrong places. (not a reference to rse here) just to say that the most precious commodity we have, IS our lives. we have our loved ones, and the world we live on. all my life i have been bored silly by history. having reached the half-century mark, i know see things differently. while i would probably find pulling my fingernails out more pleasurable than sitting through a mind numbing college history course (no offense intended and kudos to those who love it), i have found a few interesting books about history. books such as LIES MY TEACHER TOLD ME, and the other one i haven't read all of...THE PEOPLE'S HISTORY OF...i forget. i have a few friends who insist that i'll like it because of what is presented and how. it's more REAL than the politically correct, biased history textbooks in school/college.

it's more like...it's people sharing with people...down to earth, REAL stories.

we've lived for lies, manipulation, power, greed, corruption and control issues. our minds have been affected by the dogma of our society. listening to a shortwave radio educates anyone about that fact. what we accept are "truthful" as american citizens, isn't so in other countries; yet we think WE'RE the "free thinkers". hahahahahaahaha not.

what keeps coming home to me over and over again is, "what is life?" it's a gift, it's about love, it's too short even if it's 500 years long, nature is awesome and more real than many manmade games...and we need to be as free as we possibly can to ENJOY the ride ! i'm very protective and selective about how i spend my time; it's about priorities.

my involvement with emf is as close as i get to rse being in my life. it's a minor part of it. while i am glad for the time that others who continue on in a more high profile, long term, dedicated fashion (such as joe) because it will help others, i choose carefully when i spend any time on "cult related" Anything.

if everyone would just take care of their own backyards, (family, community), helping one another for the best...we'd all be better off. i do agree that the internet has done much to bring people of the world closer, and helped in becoming more unified in a positive way...despite the wrongs of the world, i see hope.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

So true, Whatcha. People in other countries watch the recent "youtube" videos from political campaigns, in awe, asking how *they* can help those who are "ignorant" of the realities outside of our country - to become educated. Talk to others and learn to know them and their ways, from around the globe to better understand, that for a long time now, we've only "heard" what we've been "allowed" to hear. Take a look at the old Viet Nam videos, and we see the "sanitation" of the news. Nothing remotely as what we saw back when.

I just think we Americans "need to get out more." And I mean, travel, and if that's not possible, talk to people from other cultures, right here online...and learn. We're all *people* first.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”