JZ Afraid Of Handwriting Analysis same as "Ramtha"

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
truster

JZ Afraid Of Handwriting Analysis same as "Ramtha"

Unread post by truster »

I thought it was odd that Ramtha never writes anything down. He allways has his staff write on the dry erase board. He claims it is hard to manipulate her hands to manuever a writing instrument. Sounds like an limited mind to me. I personally know several students in the school who's profession is handwriting analysis. Maybe some day soon they might get the chance to shed light if jz/Ramtha ever decides to write somethng down. A camera phone and a autographed book would be all it takes.
Because I know if I was ascended and channeling through someone and wrote something down it would be my handwriting not the channels.
My farther took a hadwriting analysis class in college. I read that book when i was 17, an ever since I allways analyze peoples penmanship. I only attened a few events, but one time jz/ramtha went to the board to write something down and caught herself and stopped and walked away. I felt stress in he air, like she went against the grain for the moment.
I'm sure JZ is aware of handwriting analysis and it is her strategy to avoid anyone realizing a comparison between her handwiting and Ramthas'
truster

Handwriting Analysis Is Accepted In Court

Unread post by truster »

Does anyone remember a event where Ramtha/JZ wrote words on the dry erase board.
All events are filmed from 3 angles with an audio track recording saved in archive. So this being an attourney can request to compare handwriting in these videos with a certified analysist to determine fraud.
Then file for class action lawsuite to divy up property/house/bank/stocks settlement to all students on file.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I recall thinking early on in 1989 when "Ramtha" was doing a teaching and "he" went to the white board,
grabbled a marker and made a line.
We thought we had witnesses a miracle!!! :) :roll:

Years later, "ramtha" grabbed a marker in the left hand and slying looked at the audience and said,
" I am ambidextrous, I can do anything." And proceeded to draw a line with her left hand.
(jz is right handed)

I only recalling jz as ramtha drawing lines claiming in humor "I was not an artist in my time" :roll:
hmmmm....an asceended master not being adept at EVERYTHING?

the writing is on the white board (muahahahah!) :twisted:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

tree said, ""I was not an artist in my time"
hmmmm....an asceended master not being adept at EVERYTHING?

the writing is on the white board (muahahahah!) "

yeah ! the lack of writing is on the white board, LOL.

i remember jzR saying many times about how "he" wasn't an artist in "his" lifetime. well, then why didn't "he" manifest being One with the Mind of any artist chosen, so that "he' could not only write, but write with a flair ?

i've noticed through the years, that jz also doesn't spell very well. i'm not being critical, just stating a fact. faking ramtha, she would surely not want to be found out for mis-spelled words, either.

oooops. caught, ms. knight.
tree

Unread post by tree »

there's always the claim to "English not being my native tongue".

hahhah!

well then, Mr Ascended Master:

"What be a Safeway?"
"What be a screen door?"

wait. You want to use a life line?
What? the little fairy?
or the big dude with the big wings who you won't name because why?

I pick the fairy.
Every one loved her anyway, even though the thimble she drank from got her utterly tanked.

wait.
if you all don't have bodies,
how can you get drunk?
silly me.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

tree said, "if you all don't have bodies,
how can you get drunk?
silly me."

shhh, tree ! now don't go talkin' all rational !

and as for the big dude who won't be named...i thought that was michael ? pretty sure i remembered that....but michael is sitting next to the devil. (r)

do you remember r boasting that when he sits at the table, nobody dares to interrupt him ?

B U L L Y

jz's fantasies.

control. power. money. GREED. EVIL.
truster

ramtha/silvia browns astral friend/lucifer

Unread post by truster »

I watched the flower of life video series, and drunvalo talked about how lucifer approached him. He said he was almost 8 foot tall, dark eyes and dark hair. Apparently lucifer said "what the hell do you think you are doing teaching earth a counter rotating dicipline that actually works".
spin the bands isn't that what you do with an album.
Yea her spirt guide probably is that same guy.
he told one of his astral hudlums to jump in Kenny and do the cards to boost revnue.
Henry sugar accomplished the cards w/o c&e, funny how rse thinks it needs to added, and make a cd and charge $14.999
So at least two astral hudlums have jumped into students. We know jz is faking it, but apparently Thomas and kenny see project ramtha beam floating over jz's botoxed head. So these two students new owners tell the other students yes we see him and he looks beautiful ( in a evil way).
In alan stienfield video jz' body launguage seemes alarmed and confused when she mentioned that acouple of her students see ramtha. She wondering i'm faking this so who the heck is floating over my head.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

R writing on the "whiteboard?" Yes, "he/she/it" did it with the left hand, and jzrk is right-handed...so big deal! If I write with my non-dominant hand, it's going to look different as well, Judith!...

And my husband is ambidextrous, having been born a lefty and change to a righty (sadly.) However, he does everything with his left hand except write (and I seriously DO believe his writing would be much more legible if he DID write with his left hand!). :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”