Red Flags MAIN COURSE

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Kensho

Red Flags MAIN COURSE

Unread post by Kensho »

Some of the red flags that were imediately apparent when I first arrived at the school have seemingly dimmed in importance. In recalling my first impression of them however, perhaps it is of benefit to others who may be consideriding attending the school to consider them before going. It is my hope that what set my caudate nucleus (loved that teaching) on fire and caused sirens, bells and alarms to all go off, will not so quickly became difused, accepted or navigated around if it is expected. Forewarned is forearmed.

As mentioned in a previous post, soon after starting with the school a warped justification system took shape in my mind and at first that set off more alarm bells. I actually recall having the self reflective thoughts that said, "You are loosing your mind" and "You are going insane". This voice of reason came through while I was in the midst of becoming numb to the constant questions that rolled around in the back of my brain. Trying to accept the whole possession of Judith's body by a discarnate entity was a major issue. Then the alarms stopped for a time and I decorated around the red flags, happpy in an self centred egotistical state of delusion. I suppose that would have been the definitive time that I was hooked.

Thankfully I could not and did not abandon genuine compassion for anyone who seemed to be in need of assistance either at the school or in the mundane (villagers were to be seen as icky, poo poo ka ka - my take on that teaching) world. I believe that in having the opportunity to assist others, even when it was misdirected because I was misdirected at the time, kept me from going completely over the edge. Another thing that I am grateful for is the whisper of doubt that was always at the ready. Despite trying to quell it as instructed, I did not achieve that level of "understanding". It remains intact to this day and I am happy about having had an earlier program installed in the hard drive of my brain over 25 years ago; it has been running since that time. I received that installation from what I perceive to be a true Master-teacher. His advice was always to the point and I'd like to share with you what he emphasized as necessary on the path to elightenment. "Question everything."

So once we get the appetiser (first flags) out of the way we can move on to the main course and look at the situations which served to illuminate for me that RSE is a mind/thought control program. All are invited to dine at this pot luck so pull up a chair, knock back a few digestive enzymes and lets chow down.

FIRST FLAG: I had trouble finding the school, but admittedly I was looking for something that simply was not there. I have attended many retreats at various venues and each proclaimed what or who was hosting it by way of signage at the entrance. When I did locate the site, the high chain link fence and the iron gates seemed like an odd welcome. Typically I would expect something closer to the Buddhist retreat centre that is across the road from RSE. Why was RSE not clearly identifiable from the road?

SECOND FLAG: Red Guard wearing and using microphones and walkie-talkies. What is this security force for and why are their communications whispered into microphones and kept secret?

THIRD FLAG: Why was it not possible to leave the site without clearing the guard during the event? And why was it not easily possible to return to the event if I did leave? Can we say lock-down?

FOURTH FLAG: What is a gun carrying night patrol for?

BOTTOM LINE: If this is a place of enlightened minds, capable of psychic communication at least the staff should be demonstrating the ability on a perpetual basis. They should know if there is some sort of threat before it tries to enter the property and know how to deal with it. Also what sort of threat is there/has there been that justifies such a system of confinement and security? Are there people who hold malice against the school and if so why? I've never been subject to that sort of a system at a retreat. Quite the opposite in fact.

These points are the flags that I found justification for either through mis-information or through my own willingness to bargain with my own doubting thoughts. It would be a while later that the willingness to do so was not so necessary; just a willingness to be confined in the environment was. The mind control, social consciousness and disorientation would take care of other flags in due course. If you are in the school or are contemplating going my advice to you is observe and accept that the whisper of doubt is drawing from a memory bank. You will be taught that this memory bank is to be ignored as it speaks from your past and knows nothing of your future. When you hear that ask yourself these questions.

"If doubt is based in the past and not to be trusted...

- why is there a need for a fence around the school?"
Isn't such a thing designed to prevent some real or imagined past event?

- why is there a guard system in place that communicates in secrecy with god know who about god knows what?
Do they doubt their own abilities of psychic communication? Do they accept that a past event might need heading off at the pass?

- why am I being told that pretty much everything that I have learned thus far (prior to RSE) is recycled ignorance; and that I am being told that by people who can not or will not consistantly demonstrate to me what they teach?"

If the proponents of this doctrine truly live by what they teach then it must be assumed that they live in the future now and create their reality by stating it. Then why are there any red flags at all?

- Why is there doubt in the teachings at all?

- Why have some students needed to come back for decades to get it...and seemingly in vain? There are a whole lot of cards on that fence desiring fabulous wealth.

- Why has the need for financial wealth not been transcended by now?

and

Why is there a need for a forum such as this one?

BUURRRP. Oh...pardon me. Best take a walk before the main course.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

MAIN COURSE

Well we can start with the fact that RSE saw fit to give stage time to a student with political interests and did not stop her from presenting a way that she saw fit to manipulate the electoral system to win a seat. Apparently all the students had to do was donate as little as one dollar to her campaign to count as a vote of confidence. The more votes one gets, the more likely they are to win. 1100 students at that event. If they all did what she was suggesting, she would be a shoe in to win. What bothered me was that someone did not stop her from suggesting that form of corruption. Failure to do so is a tacit agreement in my world.

At another event she was given stage time again, only at that event she was defending her position in relation to a newspaper article which accused her of corruption point blank. Her delivery was emotional and filled with anger. So much for adopting the teachings of transcending one's emotions. Ah well, may as well run for political office then. Anything goes in that circle.

I walked out of that presentation while she was speaking. Normally I am polite but a dissing was in order. My intelligence had been insulted and I did not care to continue subjecting myself to it.

When did it become okay to bring local politics to the stage? I am not even from the USA as are many other students. Do we care who runs for state government? One guess. Further, what happened to the teaching about a one world government (bankers) controlling everything anyway. So why is local politics even looked at much less endorsed if that is the teaching?

More recently Mr. Obama is touted as a good thing by the enlightened one. All I can say is by their deeds you will know them. that goes for RSE and Mr. Obama. No I think I'll pass on the NLP and hypnosis thanks. Already dined enoguh on that dish already.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

THEFT
How is it that a thief was permitted to go unchecked during an event? The arena had to be locked while outdoor disciplines were going on to protect valuables. Where were the psychics in the crowd? Or better yet, where was the enlightened one to take them down as he often has said he would do with such people. Oh..feel the love.
I find it interesting that no one thought to ask the idividual to state why they were driven to steal and to approach the problem from that end.
What if everyone had been asked to donate to that person's cause so that they could simply take the money and go on their way?
Whoops...might be giving the school some ideas on a new way to make some $$$$$.

TEACHERS CARDS
How come the appointed teachers keep using the same cards over and over at events? Isn't the point of that discipline to manifest what is symbolized on the card rather than just find the card? The enlightened one has openly stated that they suck at that discipline but that leaves one to ponder why would you then appoint such a person to a teaching position? Just asking.
tree

Unread post by tree »

in regards to:
presenting a way that she saw fit to manipulate the electoral system to win a seat.
I personally e-mailed Rep. McCune in the adjacent district as to the way Jean Marie was presenting things
at the Ranch.
That afternoon he called me and was very concerned.
I believe he went through appropriate channels and measures to rectify this situation
and Jean Marie had to change her tactics and account for every dollar.
I, myself, was very pleased and relieved that people of integrity are actually in office
(at least in this isolated local case).

And.....as if I cared about the political arena.....
It was in the venue and under the guise of enlightenment that I took issue with because we know nothing
there is of integrity.
tree

Unread post by tree »

the topic of thievery has been going on for years there.
I often wondered why the enlightened one could never pinpoint the person.
It was always done on a mass to mass basis by the mall guards (lame red guards who are just
friends of the channel anyway) and the "important" staff people (not the peons
who work in the mail room, working the computers, etc).
AS with other teachings,
these obvious pointings out were justifications for "the lessons learned. If I, Rambles the enlgihtened one,
were to steal your thunder, you would never learn." Um....so the learning IS really the mundane then :roll:
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Thanks Tree. It really did bother me that political corruption was deemed to be okay by the lack of "I'm out of here" response in that arena. Even more so that someone could possibly come to office using such tactics.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

With respect to mind control, my first indication was the first time I was introduced to the breathing discipline. Navigated around that one easily though because I actually do have quite some breath meditation training under my belt. I was concerned for those who did not have previous training. I was familiarized with some aspects of it through chanting disciplines, but in those the air is not forced against a false resistance in the mouth.
From my understanding the sort of hyperventilation that is taught at RSE is intentionally used by some sects/tribes to produce hallucinations/visions and disorientation (usually as a preparation for something else).

I did do the breathing discipline while at RSE and for about two years. The rush was nice, but I get something similar from heavy physical exertion. At least that is productive. For my spiritual meditation and contemplation I stayed with what worked best over the years. Calm, quiet and steady breathing produces a calm, quiet and steady mind for me.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”