These Red Flags woke me up

The stories of people who have been in RSE, and the red flags that caused them to step back, ponder it all, and realize it's time to leave, are varied and diverse. Post your story here to help others.
Dove

These Red Flags woke me up

Unread post by Dove »

I wish to express my gratitude to everyone who?s shared their personal journey through RSE on this forum ? you have helped me immensely, and inspired me to share some of my Red Flag experiences in the hope that it may help someone at some stage too.

I?ve been current in school for 3 years, I joined just after ?What the Bleep? craze and considered myself a dedicated student. I deeply loved the school, the teachings, the teacher and felt truly blessed to be learning directly from an Ascended Master, but after attending BC earlier this year, I returned home knowing something wasn?t right with the school. I allowed myself for the first time to really look at the inconsistencies I?d previously brushed under the carpet, and in the process I found this forum and the Glen Cunningham interviews on utube. Boy, have I been enlightened - I am completely convinced now that there is no Enlightened Being called Ramtha, and I will not be returning to school.

My first Red Flag was JZR?s hostility and rage directed towards students at BC 2009. JZR asked 10 years + students to stand up, he/she repeatedly scolded them ? ?I am ashamed of you ? you should be further along, you should be walking on water by now? etc. JZR insisted everyone must look at them. The rage in her face was very intimidating. JZR stormed around the room, picking on the odd person yelling ?You should be ashamed? (I was quite taken back because I thought Ram the Ascended Master didn?t judge) I definitely don?t fall for the old dogma that JZR knows best, that he?s doing this because he loves you & knows what?s best for you ? No, this was pure abuse!

At the end of the next event (BC extension) JZR told us ?I?m so proud of you ? I?ve been waiting for a group to come along and finally get it - & this group got it? We were all so elated ? our beloved teacher was proud of us hallelujah!!

I heard that the hostility was back for BC Continuation. The odd person was scolded and JZR said ?Some of you are not even prepared yet ? you?re going to die, you?re going to die?

2nd Red Flag ? the Master Builders stood on stage and talked about the Tank. They all expressed their admiration towards a student named Hal whom JZR had named ?Master of the Tank?, as he had reached the void so many times. Blue Body encouraged Hal to stand on stage and share his insights regarding his success in the Tank to help the group.

Hal was a lovely, humble, sweet, shy guy. He spoke very honestly and shared that Ram?s story of recovering on the rock after being run through with the sword inspired him, as Ram focused on nature from this rock, which led to his enlightenment. Hal decided to do the same in the Tank, and although he would focus on the void, he also tuned into the environment around him, e.g. If he walked along a corridor and felt a rush of wind, he could sense that a door was probably there. This confused a number of us, as we had always been taught to be analogical (focus on the symbol only, don?t tune into the environment). Hey, but it worked, so I thought good for him.

The next time JZR came on stage he/she declared ?There is No Master of the Tank -that entity was relying on his senses?. We felt devastated for poor Hal, but I?m thinking ?hang on a minute, how many times have I heard JZR say ?I read your bands, I know what you?re thinking/feeling because I see your bands?

So I ask myself ?how come JZR didn?t read Hal?s bands & know this before he, JZR named him ?Master of the Tank???? After all JZR?s the one that taught us the difference between analogical & binary bands (surely being the Hierophant he would see that his bands were not spinning in opposite directions). So it became clear to me ? JZR cannot read bands. Poor Hal was stripped of his title, now that JZR had heard his honest, heartfelt story.

3rd Red Flag ? the Master Builders got slammed by JZR several times. The picture was painted by JZR that the Master Builders were a swaggering, 1st seal bunch of males that thought they were better than other people, and helped some women in the Tank if they were sexy or pretty. I did wonder afterwards, was this merely an indirect way to humiliate Blue Body because he had been unfaithful???

4th Red Flag ? I got home and some time later started researching. I viewed the Merv Griffin interview of JZ/Ram on Utube from 1985. I was absolutely stunned. Who was this round shouldered, bent over kindly old man called Ram, - just when did he morph into the ramrod straight rock star dude that we know today? And those predictions????? What!!!! The earth will not move on its axis??? I?m confused.

.....moderator edit at Dove's request.....

6th Red Flag ? Judith was Joan of Arc and Lilly Langtry in previous lifetimes, one student/teacher is the direct bloodline of Christ, and another student/ex teacher was Christ?s brother from that lifetime. Why are so many people in this school just so special????

7th Red Flag ? How come Judith?s best friends are rich and famous movie stars???? JZR has told us so many times that she is so simple and humble, yet her actions don?t display this.

8th Red Flag ? Why does JZR sometimes speak with an English/Indian accent, yet other times with a broad southern accent particularly during wine ceremonies.??? The accent changes from CD to CD.

9th Red Flag ? Why is there such a scramble for money all the time with events having extensions & continuations all costing extra $$?? JZR predicted in 2007 that by 2011 money will no longer exist so why aren?t the events free now or by donation only?? This would help poor students immensely leaving them extra $$ to prepare for dtc. Surely Judith is already prepared, so what advantage is there to still be gaining so much money if she believed the prediction to be correct????

I think I could go on & on, but I must pick up my children.

Thanks again, you have helped a very devoted student see the truth. Surprisingly enough I don?t feel angry even though it?s obvious I?ve been duped big time. I feel an incredible sense of freedom.

In gratitude
Dove
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

dove
the red flags you described are valuable insights for anyone thinking of leaving RSE. Thanks.
best wishes,
joe
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I love reading posts by recently ex- or soon to be ex-students who have attended recent events. It allows me a "fly on the wall" view of what my mother has been exposed to recently. Unfortunately, she can't tell me herself because she is still too immersed in the deception.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Dove

Thank you for your all of your post and the 9 red flags
I for one get my resolve boosted every time I see that this site has help someone regaining their freedom an critical thinking from the grip of What Her Face.
Like Glen said about is participation on the Video if it help one person it is all worth ed.
You made my day
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Dove

Thank you for sharing your experience and having the courage to investigate and leave RSE.

Also, thank you for bringing up the first red flag ie abuse from JZ/R. I hadn?t thought of it as a red flag before until you brought it up. I was in RSE for 9 years and was brainwashed into thinking it was ?expected and normal? behavior as I have heard similar abusive remarks at almost every event, and in some CDs and DVDs. JZ/R has often stated ?She?s not angry but it?s voice inflexion?. At the same time, JZ/R also likes to say ?This group has finally got it?. Also, from JZ/R ?P.S. I love you?. Then the hugs and kisses in the midst of abuse. This dichotomy can cause confusion if one is not critically thinking.

I wonder if other students think the abuse is acceptable because ?Ramtha? is delivering it and he knows best. As you have stated, it is pure abuse and is not acceptable.

JZ/R seems to be addicted to tyranny and power, and her victims pay a lot of money to experience that.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your comments. My husband has asked me to pass on his thanks to EMF - he says he has his wife back again, and is overjoyed that we can now make sane choices for our future instead of preparing for dtc madness. Blessings to you all.

Return to “Your RSE Experience & What Red Flags Woke You Up Toward Leaving?”