LARSE: Experience in NLP lecture

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
Caterpillar

LARSE: Experience in NLP lecture

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Experience in NLP lecture

Out of curiosity, my husband & I attended a popular Humanistic NLP lecture recently. It was the first self development lecture we have been since leaving RSE.

I have to applaud JZ/RSE for producing a very comprehensive recycled chicken manure school. After the RSE experience, we were well-informed to discern chicken manure when we sniffed one.

Similar to RSE, the following were referenced in this course as ?facts? although they have been debunked:

- We use 10% of our brains

- Dr Candace Pert mentioning the Native American Indians did not see Columbus? ships

- Dr Masaru Emoto?s Messages from Water

- The Law of Attraction

-The Placebo Effect ?equally? as effective as medications

(What the Bleep or The Secret were NOT mentioned).

Although we could have debunked the speaker (who was also the founder of the school), we decided not to disrupt the class. We also did not pay as it was a free introductory lecture to recruit people.

In the first hour, I was singled out many times for not participating by nodding or putting my hand up. The speaker gave up picking on me eventually when I continued to ignore his comments on not participating.

The speaker spoke with many head nods, hand claps, putting his hand up, and asking questions that end with ?not? and ?yes or no? which we found to be irksome. However, other people seemed to be enjoying these NLP signals.

We realized from this lecture how we were influenced by JZ/Ramtha and other speakers in the past. Some people can be influenced by an authority figure standing in front and they may not cross-check the references that the speaker mentions especially when the title ?Dr? is used.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Interesting, I guess you can say you at least learned something . :lol:
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
ex

Unread post by ex »

dr,,,,,autorety.....greg????? he checked me once about dancing after the breaks. it is realy critical to keep the followers herded that they dont see whats going on in other groups.[dissqualifie other leaders] i bet that 99% of the ramsters say that there r no paralells to the sweatloge disaster.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”