Robair on JZ

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
Robair

Robair on JZ

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
About it JZ you have a 76 years and a soon to be 64 years old take you on , you want to come out and play.
Like I said I was never concern about her coming after us, she would have to face us in court something she will not do under any circumstance, she will have to bring her phony faces and her 35000 years old imaginary Buffon, I mean she had so many Face lift done that if you are 3 months without seeing one of her pictures you might not recognized her all we have to do is make the trail last more than 3 months and we would get a new person .I have sent a very short video to David yesterday that show she is having a hard time to speak then again she might have been drunk. I am sure if they did not do it before they are checking everything on me now trying to find something they could use, then again she might Have throw all our records since my wife and I paid in cash only all the years we were in the school. Wait maybe I have something here. I just when to ask my wife if we ever paid with credit cards or check NOPE she confirmed that we only pay in Cash all the time we were in the school and we don’t have a receipt to show we ever been there Now I am thinking she might claimed that I have never been in the school since she have no record of it. She already was in trouble with the IRS during those years. Any way if she want to get rid of me she can try court witch I would like her to do, but I would tell her that she would have a much much better chance to do so by trying to bribe my wife with lot of money, to put an ultimatum on me either I quit or she would leave me .Maybe our money and the money of lot of others that was also paying in Cash, the preference of the school during those days,maybe all have been transformed and when in that safe in form of Gold has rumors had it around Yelm that she had in her basement during those years, maybe J.O. Alt would be able to shed some light one this famous safe since he was the boy toy of the time . JZ has so many ghosts and skeletons in her closet that it would make one of the scariest movie of all time. I think it would a make a very scary trail also if we would bring everything out of that closet .
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Vanilla

Re: Robair on JZ

Unread post by Vanilla »

The photo they have up of her, the side profile, of , with his hands under his chin, looking like he is pondering how slow all his students are.. you know the one.

I used to stare at it, and her ear is sewn on so far over her face, her earlobe overlaps her cheeks.Her EARLOBE IS SEWN OVER HER CHEEKS. I always wondered why they have that poseter all blewn up. I used to look in the mirror to see what a real ear attached to a face looks like, and its always by the end of the jawbone.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”