From freemind

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
freemind

From freemind

Unread post by freemind »

hello, first sorry about my witting english, and a little introduccion about myself.
I'm been in Yelm for 18 years, I went to some events when I come, beguiners, and my experience was like I was in a scam from the beguining, my brothers and friends did't undrestood me why i refuse go back to RSE, a few year later allmost all of them left RSE, many left the country with fear of been a victim or a luser ( the weapon that use RSE), I'm still in Yelm, My wife go to RSE, I can't open her eyes, so I'm stuck in Yelm until who knows.
Virginia, congratulation for your letter, that is the greattest thing that I read in a log time, you really took off the mask of JZ, the lady that everybody in RSE think that is god.
That didn't surprise me, I'm good knowing people a I always have a good feeling about people , and I never saw her like a nice lady a total NARCISIST , a read a book lately about narcisist and she is a great example, love money (5.000 $ feast ) , power ( she wanted to be the undercover Mayor of yelm with Klein ), use people like toilet paper (the way she treat her workers many times , I know a few of them) , a bad boss, she belive that is the most important people in the planet, She dont let anybody with more power than her, see what happend with DR, Joe, everybody like him and that was not good for her, etc. etc.
So don't stop, I know that Steve Klein is working on something, I dont if is against you, a friend of me send a E mail about your letter to Steve and he answered that they are working on something, so be ready if something show up.
So thank you for your letter.
Rooster

Re: From Virginia

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi freemind and welcome.
I admire your love for your wife and staying in yelm for her. I sure wish you the best and am sorry you were pulled into rse. As for virginia, we are all here and will pounce on anyone that touches her. It could end the school as far as I am concerned. I am so happy you saw through the scam!
freemysoul

Re: From Virginia

Unread post by freemysoul »

Hello freemind and welcome,
I wish you the very best with the situation you have found yourself in, it can be very difficult at first, but please know that we are all here with open ears and open hearts, with plenty of experience on what you must be going through right now. Being in a relationship with a ramster when you are no longer drinking the coolaid can be trying and complex, but you have sanity and rationale on your side. Its kind of like fighting a blind, paralyzed little person; pointless and compassionless. Plenty of love and understanding goes a long way in this circumstance, and if it feels like its becoming overwhelming, walking away, regaining your composure and understanding the fact that your loved one is not themselves right now should provide you with breaks from the insanity you must be experiencing.
As far as anyone involved with rse/jz doing or saying or trying anything with Virginia, these are just vague and empty threats of bitter, mindless automatons. On top of that, Virginia has TRUTH and REALITY and COMPASSION and LOVE and SANITY and all the other humane attributes JZ Knight robs of her ilk, intact, so good luck with their aimless chickenshit scare tactics, they don't work on the FREE!
Thanks again for sharing freemind, I am glad you are here and hope what you share and learn hear helps you as it has so many.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”