Moving on and continuing in 'living the dream'...

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
MindState

Moving on and continuing in 'living the dream'...

Unread post by MindState »

Basically I wanted to leave a thought on the subject of 'moving on from RSE' and healing. If, like me, you gleaned something special from your experience at RSE and also felt a lot of pain from the experience and are reclaiming your independence and finding a happy life free of 'cult following'....I'd like to leave this thought:

All the wonderful things you experienced can stay with you! It was always yours! It doesn't have to be an 'either/or' ....'truth'. It doesn't have to be 'either this is real and I must belong to RSE to receive knowledge or none of it's real!' All it means is that you stand in your own shoes.

I don't know about you but for me.....some of the things I loved were some of the people RSE brought me in contact with. I wouldn't trade those times for anything. Furthermore...I believe we can still continue to meet new beautiful people in our life....and still keep in touch with those beloved friends we met at RSE if they accept us as we are. Which is far better than ones who accept us by what we 'belong to'! I think so called "enlightenment" is a personal journey. Any other connections around that I think are best in small groups and social circles. Not big cults! Just friendships with no strings attached!

Maybe, like me, you felt enchanted when you were at events at that joint. Personally I went home from those events and still felt enchanted wherever I was at mostly. For me RSE was not a unique place...which is a big part of my not wanted to go back there. I like to sit under the stars or on foggy nights like tonight and contemplate. I’m enchanted with that no differently than I was at RSE.

There is no doubt that ‘transitioning’ back into a ‘normal’ life from RSE is messy, painful, and can be confusing. And our healing process is unique just as our finding RSE was unique.

I’d like to point out though that, for example, some people felt very excited when they meet Ramtha. Especially in learning Ramtha’s message for the first time! I know that feeling! And believe me, I would not recommend RSE to anyone I meet! I can’t recommend ‘joining’ a cult to anyone. It’s too painful and I can’t lead anyone down that painful road! Can you remember a time when you hugged Ramtha and were so very excited? I am here to tell you that ‘you’ can hug people and touch them in ways that they will be just as excited in that moment with you that you were when you hugged Ramtha at an event. You can have that effect on people and you can have very enchanting moments with people. This is ‘possible’ I am here to say! I met my old 'English' teacher from College the other day. I hadn't seen her in over ten years and before joining RSE. She didn't know or recognize me when we crossed paths on the street. But when I introduced myself and reminded her that she always valued 'independence' and 'individuality' and how 'defiant an individual she was and how even though it was a rainy day...that every day is beautiful. ....The fact that I remembered these personal things about this woman....her strong values....telling her it was a beautiful day when it was raining....and still she didn't remember me even though no one could know these things about her unless (we she told me a long time ago but doesn't remember as I changed so much).....I say the joy and enthusiasm when she grabed me and hugged me...was just as much as you would have known attending RSE for the first time and hugged Ramtha! In that moment...that is how here mood changed. From being down about something.....to screaming with joy and saying "yes it is beautiful today!".....I will note, I don't believe 'chance' meetings with people are any coincidence such as this! But I use that as one example of where you can have things beautiful and joyful all around you and you can shine light into a dark room!

I am also here to remind you that you ‘can’ explore unlimited possibilities of your mind! I won’t debate the issue. But I hate seeing people ‘give up’! That is painful to me also I will note. You ‘can’ learn to ..do anything…whatever you want to do…you could be a genius…..whatever your life’s work is…it’s yours. Not JZ inc. Not RSE…not such and such Process ™……..

Basically, all the best things can stay with you if you want or not….just felt like leaving a thought. I’d hate to see anyone ‘give up’ only to get trapped again with something else! I wish everyone find happiness and most importantly ‘to gather their own power together’! :)
MindState

Re: Moving on and continuing in 'living the dream'...

Unread post by MindState »

I also can't help but adding with regard to so called 'disciplines'. Why would someone in their right mind spend all their 'passion' ...time ....and effort in a discipline that is trademarked and owned by someone else? I could never wrap my mind around that. You would have had to apply your self in earnest as if it was trully your lifes work and calling in order to receive the true benefit of these disciplines....but after all this...it's owned and trademarked by someone else! Screw them and their 'disciplines'! They can keep their ***ing Processes and whatevers! Imagine you worked your ass off on a something for years...applying your self....and it delivered the biggest breakthrough in your life that you had ever seen. If that were true, wouldn't it just suck to not be able to own the method you used to achieve this? I never could get watching Ramsters so devoted to something that they can not own!
forever

Re: Moving on and continuing in 'living the dream'...

Unread post by forever »

MindState

That's cult aspect to it all. Screw job if you will. They, Judy Knight has named and copy righted everything and something that neither she or any other can or ever will own. It's like getting a patent on air. The disciplines do NOT create anything except enslavement.

The "teachings" i got from there, break it down, is public information and falls in a "self help" category. Mainly resolving the "image" so you can fathom yourself a spiritual being. And from that identity create a greater existence and experience.

What helped me "get free" and wake up is going back many years later to RSE to web site and seeing what it has become. Shocking. Unbelievable. I also had gone outside of Ramtha as only source of information and began reading. Getting much larger and different picture.

The concepts taught in the early days are NOT and cannot be copy righted. Keep in mind at that time AOL was just coming out and there wasn't the massive information available there is today. People relied on the news. OMG. As if anyone is gonna get anything of value from main stream media? It was a different era.

The point is that it's all within. I do not want anything to do with RSE. To be affiliated. Few people know i was ever there. What i experienced came from within me and i took it with me when i left. The rest is history. I didn't spend years doing disciplines. I did spend a lot of time listening to tapes. Branched out-hooked up with my own "source". And almost simultaneously realized JZ is a fraud and how dark the "school" is. And as far as "Ramtha"...isn't important any longer. To me.

The journey has been to my God. My own source, strength. Not Ramtha as my God, source and strength. Am i rich and famous? No. I have no desire to be. I have completed a journey-an era. Another is, has taken root. I have also learned a hard lesson.

As far as "JZ"...she is the epitome of everything despicable and "taught against", She's just a body. No substance. No interior. No nothing. A "successful" corporation that's created a money machine. So successful that she's drunk all the time making an ass of herself. Now that's enlightenment!! Tragic for those that buy into it. As for me i am moving on.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”