Freedom

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
forever

Freedom

Unread post by forever »

I do not have a model for how i am "supposed" to think, feel or be.

I don't suppose it occurred to any of us that the path to Christ consciousness is love? Not doctrine.

The more i read and learn the more free and peaceful i am. It's wonderful.

I don't have as many years at RSE as many on EMF but i have 17 years into it. It's strange to be starting over but it's also exciting. I am able to laugh from within a lite heart. I am relaxed. Nothing to hide or be ashamed of or defend. No one to prove anything to-except myself. I no longer carry the world on my shoulders. Or beat myself up.

I am not able to listen to the meditation music i once thought was spiritual, light. It's actually heavy. Strange.

I have not and will not abandon my God, my greater good or potential. To the contrary. Now i am free to pursue and enjoy it.

To those who will read EMF and all the stories. The conflict and questions, inner turmoil and outrage of former RSE "villagers", you are not alone and you will get through the transition. You will find yourself. You will create a new life. Don't ever give up on yourself or your God. Whatever that is to you.
Shocked

Re: Freedom

Unread post by Shocked »

I am the exact same way...I cannot listen to the mediation music either and I can't listen to the sixties music either...it actually makes me anxious...which is to bad...such a waste of good music...maybe one day it will change..and I hope so..
freemysoul

Re: Freedom

Unread post by freemysoul »

Well put Freedom,
If JZ Knight were as confident in her teachings and really believed the LIES she SELLS, why has she spent so much of her time and our money suing and terrorizing those who question, confront or expose the truth about her 'school' and 'disciplines'???? Also, people who have nothing to hide, live impeccably and run honest businesses don't harass, sue, threaten or slander people who expose the reality of what happens inside their business, unless they are doing something wrong, and for an honest businessperson, JZ sure has a lot of whistleblowers. For someone who espouses there being no right or wrong, JZ Knight sure is quick to hire lawyers to discern both.

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”