Leaving RSE and New Age teachings

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
Caterpillar

Leaving RSE and New Age teachings

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello everyone

Thank you so much for your support. It is greatly appreciated.

It has been more than 2.5 months since my last RSE drink. I think I?m sober?

When I started posting, I did not intend to leave RSE and was looking forward to my next event. I was enquiring about the discrepancies and wondering if RSE was a cult as a friend implied that it was. What I discovered with the help of EMF blew my mind away. I concluded that Ramtha is not real and RSE meets the criteria of a destructive cult.

Despite that, there was a part of me that still wanted to attend the event that I had bought air tickets for. I perceived it as my farewell event. I couldn?t see the harm in attending the event. This was how deluded I had been. My husband jokingly threatened to divorce me if I went to the event. He thought I was nuts for wanting to attend the event after all the videos and articles we had viewed from EMF.

That?s when I decided I needed more proof that JZ is a fraud and to find more discrepancies. Hence, I have been busy researching and posting my findings mainly to prove to myself that JZ really is a fraud and at the same time, help others if they are investigating.

I was also questioning the trance state and out of body experience. I found evidence that prolonged periods of stilling the mind may be detrimental and can cause hallucinations and delusions if one was susceptible. This is one of the main reasons I would not be attending RSE or engaging in its disciplines again. The scientists that conducted the out of body experiments still cannot prove that they happen in reality. Their studies only show that the experience happens in the patient?s own brain so it is perceived as an imagination.

After reading ?400 Years of Imaginary Friends?, I?m even more convinced that JZ is a fraud, and I no longer believe in the New Age teachings and its messengers.

I?ve gained an insight into how difficult it can be for a student to exit RSE especially if the student has many psychic or out of body experiences that seem to validate the teachings or that Ramtha is real. I?ve informed my RSE friends and I can understand why they still want to believe. Some have said they do not know what to replace RSE with if they leave.

I discovered from my friends that have never experienced a cult, they do not understand the post cult syndrome or the function of EMF. I?ve learned not to bring up the topic again. Many of my non-RSE friends do not know that I had been involved in a cult or even believed in a 35,000 year old being. Neither do my parents.

The best part of exiting RSE is that a wonderful day or ?manifestation? still happens even though I haven?t focused on it. Hanging out with my non-RSE/New Age friends has been very refreshing while I?m still deprogramming.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Cat,

Your many posts on the research that you have done is a tremendous gift to more people than you know. How you have kept your sense of humour and wit through it all speaks for your true nature. So glad that in finding your way back to humanity, that you have also pointed the way for others. That is a huge service and an act of untold kindness.

I for one look forward to your continued posts but also realize that there are times when one needs to step back and just breathe that wonderful breath of freedom. ;-)

Much love, unbound
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Caterpillar, thank you for your refreshing post and wonderful insight. I wish you continued well being on your recovery :). I for one have not been good with the research part (somehow, I often get cross-eyed and confused) so I enjoyed the part about trance states, thank you very much for sharing. I wish I could say I was so 'enlightened' 2.5 months after leaving rse!
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]isent The best part of exiting RSE is that a wonderful day or ?manifestation? still happens even though I haven?t focused on it.[/quote] isent this amazing? good times
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Wisewoman, your post is an indication of the adverse effects of prolonged stilling of the mind. I empathize with your 'belief' in your own experiences.

I'm not even going to ask for your so called scientific evidence of the out of body experience. I have more than enough references from the reputable conventional medical journals that I've been researching from.

I'm 'allowing' you to continue with the Ramtha delusion. The same goes with my RSE friends.

But I do have to remind you that you are in the wrong forum. You should be posting in the Masters Connection forum.

Here's the link: http://www.mastersconnection.com/

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”