gratitude

How is life after RSE? What negative effects are you dealing with? How has it affected loved ones? What has helped you towards healing and moving on? Share with others here.
Another Dimension60

gratitude

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

In sharing the following with a friend, it occurred to me that it may be relevant to share with folks here -- I've recently returned from a trip during which I saw some of the friends I'd left behind when I moved to WA - but I only left them behind geographically - there is no 'distance' where there is love - Nevertheless, I wasn't involved in their day to day lives, and I wasn't there when they could have used a friend.
One of the Gifts then of my trip was being able to say, again, face to face, with a new depth of understanding -to the people who loved me through my Ramtha 'phase' -- Thank You. I was able to say with clarity - it was your Love and belief in me that ultimately helped me to awaken out of the nightmare. A related Gift was being able to see that for whatever wrong/right/good/bad reasons I had in my mind, my life journey has led/pushed/pulled/guided me to exactly where I've needed to be -- so the guilt I've carried for not being where I've thought I shoulda been, was lifted. That doesn't make jz right or good; or ramtha right or good -- only an acknowledgment that is was apparently on my 'agenda'/my syllabus for this life..... ..... And, if suffering through Ramtha was the cost of meeting the people I've met here - whose lives and hearts have touched mine - and hopefully, lives and hearts that mine have touched.... that alone would have made it worth it.
When I can create a butterfly, or even a nano, maybe then I can claim that I 'create' my day - until then, I find the claim to be an absurdity of the highest order. What I do believe, find to be true, is that I can choose love or fear/to allow the Love That Is to show Its Face, or I can hang onto to the fear/anger/ frustration/ upset/whatever. I can hold onto to the pain, or I can claim the pearls and acknowledge with gratitude the irritating sands out of which the pearls have come while letting the sands wash away....
Meanwhile, we may not be able to convince the convinced ramster - but we can love them and understand their unacknowledged agony and someday they'll wake up out of hell.
Compassion

Gratitude....

Unread post by Compassion »

That is awesomely said. Actually, that is beautifully Soul-... Thank you. It has given more understanding why...and that Love Is The Answer - Love Is The Only Answer.

With gratitude,
Compassion
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

AD - so touching, eloquent and even poetic. True beauty of the highest order, imo. Many thanks for posting it.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

thank you Compassion and G2G for reading and commenting...

Return to “Leaving RSE: The Aftermath”