RSE alternative to humanity's future

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Caterpillar

RSE alternative to humanity's future

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Jaime Leal-Anaya from RSE Publishing will be speaking at a conference in Ecuador and will introduce Ramtha and the School as the alternative to humanity's future. :shock:

http://www.ramtha.com/email/10-08-09_jaime/online.html

Jaime's talk: The observer: The missing link in human evolution

(Can be translated from Spanish into English)

http://www.mundiconciencia.com/web/inde ... leal-anaya

RSE comes across as an innocuous school. This reminds me of how I was deceived before and really thought it was just a 'school'!!! :sad:
Vanilla

Re: RSE ? alternative to humanity?s future

Unread post by Vanilla »

Yes, The students of the school are so evolved, they will make it to 2013 while the entire world perishes. Just in case, they are taking sperm and egg donations so that the dna and genes of evolved peoples will survive no matter what happens. I heard it myself at the school.

Jaime the ex mexican priest. Who tried and tried and one day he could memorize the backs of cards. Now he has the ability to know what will happen to him in his future, and therfore avoid disaster.
freemysoul

Re: RSE alternative to humanity's future

Unread post by freemysoul »

Jaime memorized the cards just like I did, and just like every other person that memorized 52 scratches, matching them to their suit and number. He knows whats going to happen to him no more than I do, or anyone else for that matter. Its amazing what holds sway to JZ's brood, and if he gets too far up on his high horse, she will make sure to put him back in his place..............he hasn't ascended yet, so he still has more cards to memorize I guess.
ex

Unread post by ex »

if rse with its need to know based military structure executed by a bunch of arrogant know it alls is the future. thank you not with me. we will see if seeing through cards is a required step to survive. i doubt it.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha himself said if we cant read the cards the aliens wont want us. They only want evolved beings who can see infrared level of reality.

If you can read cards you can see infrared reality. When you actually CHANGE the other side of the card to what YOU WANT it to read, then you are in ultra violet frequency and we are told Kenny can do this. With his roulette. He can tell the ball what to land on, therefore he is operating in ultraviolet , while we nobodies are operating in brown colored hertizian level of reality.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Ramtha himself said if we cant read the cards the aliens wont want us.
Hi Vanilla,
Just to clarify..
Are you referring to "Ramtha himself said"...just to differentiate between JZ Knight and her Ramtha character?
Or, are you speaking literally? surely not... :shock:
Thanks
David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

But they're all Hertzian: radio, infrared, ultraviolet and even gamma ray waves.

Here's an article from 1901 issue of Amateur Work magazaine describing Heinrich Hertz's waves. In the second paragraph, the article talks about body heat, or as we call it, infrared, waves having a frequecy of 400 billion vibrations per second:

http://earlyradiohistory.us/1901hz.htm

I laugh every time I hear somebody from RSE talk about going beyond Hertzian.

Would anybody like to see what a real school's, Syracuse University, has to say about Hertzian Waves, or as physicists now call them, Transverse Electromagnetic Waves? Check this out, it is a very readable article:

http://www.phy.syr.edu/CosmConn/Resourc ... tation.pdf

That really puts the silly drawings in the back of Ramtha (the White Book) to shame, doesn't it?
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

:shock: Hi, Ockham,

I think you should read that article again.

W.E.
freemysoul

Kenny can see in 'ultraviolet' and 'hertizan' (as jz likes to call it), but he can't stop smoking like a chimney, cussing like a sailor and drinking like a drunk. I question Kenny's 'abilities' because I know how full of shit he is, and how he would do anything to gain favor in JZ's eyes, including lie. I watched a couple of his presentations on how to win at roulette consistently, and from the beginning, just the idea of someone using a "power" for personal gain/greed and doing it knowing that anyone rational would consider it cheating, disgusted me. 30 years of schooling in enlightenment, and the student body have been relegated to card cheats and alcoholics. Keep up the shrewd work JZ.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

:lol: I think it's what JZ calls "becoming a 'sovereignist'", freemysoul. Pffft.
freemysoul

No kidding West. I had a question of Vanilla. In your post you state, "Ramtha himself", as if there is such a being. Do you still believe that there is, or ever was a 'ramtha'? Also, even with all the evidence to the contrary, do you believe that people can use their 'ramtha powers' to 'read' the cards, or make the roulette ball go where you want it to? Just curious.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Hi. When I said ramtha himself said, I meant..."Jz Knight as Ramtha" said herself - and I heard it out of her mouth.

When I say according to ramtha Kenny can operate in indigo ultraviolet...I guess I am being sarcastic, tongue in cheek. I am not here telling you guys he can. I guess I am just relating fantasy as its told in the school

I have a pretty dark sense of humor. I hope I can relate that. I dont believe any of JZ knights bullshit anymore and I am so angry I fell for it.

Hope that clears it up. When JZ is impersonating Ramtha, do I say "Ramtha said" or do I say JZ faking as RAMTHA said..these multiple personalities are so hard to distinguish.
freemysoul

Thank you Vanilla for clearing that up. I understand the dilemma of ramtha said/jz said, it was the same as when I was under her spell and any time you would say she, ramsters would jump on you correcting you with a stern "HE SAID!", or "RAMTHA SAID!"
I appreciate your posting Vanilla, your insight and experience are a helpful tool for people trying to shed the disease that is JZ Knight.
For me, I am in the process of removing "ramtha" from the equation so to speak. I want it to be clear when I am leveling an indictment of contempt, that it isn't pointed at some figment of JZ's imagination, nullifying her accountability, but directly at the person responsible for destroying countless lives, and that person is JZ KNIGHT. I hope to soon, be able to remove the wart on jz's ass/ramtha from my vocabulary, but it doesn't mean that using it contextually won't be of use at times.
Thanks again Vanilla,
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Me too. I used to say that all the time too. In relating what "Ramtha" said at the last event I would always say " She said" and Ramsters would JUMP and say NO NO, SHE didnt say anything, it was "Ramtha"..it was such a bad habit of mine I thought. She said, she said, she said, she said....NO its a HE!! They would tell me.

From now on. I will make it a point, to call IT, HIM or HER ???? Rampuss. Or is that sexist?
freemysoul

:lol: I don't think that is sexist Vanilla. It fits.
Early on when I first joined EMF, I was hypersensitive to all things jz/rse, and felt extreme unease even reading ramster material, so I know for people who are new here, and just shedding their post cult layers, many things may trigger an emotional response. Because of this, I try and remember how I felt 2 or 3 years ago, when life was so chaotic from years being under the influence of JZ's twisted ways, and temper what I write and how I write it taking all of this into account.
Much of what you have shared has been very helpful Vanilla, and I appreciate your perspective, experience and compassion, as these are things JZ convinced me to eliminate from my life while I was under her control. Coming back to reality after living a delusional existence can be quite a shock, but making that transition simpatico, alleviates stress and anxiety. That is Love.
Thanks again Vanilla
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Vanilla,

Thank you for all of your posts and for clarifying that the quotes of the Ramtha character in your posts are written from the view point of sarcasm, or of one who who is trying to make sense of the many contradictions. By sharing your experiences and insight, you reveal the twisted world of Judith, JZ and the Ramtha character, which certainly is helpful in exposing the insanity that is being promoted at and through RSE.

I find that by identifying Ramtha as the 'Ramtha character' in posts, it helps to clarify the source (Judith) and reassert the truth which Judith has admitted to in court...that she created the character Ramtha.
That is after all how she placed a trade mark on it and continues to maintain copyrights on the fiction-propaganda that support the story line of the character.

In making the source of the quotes and propoaganda clear, we can all relax in the knowing that our 'Spidy-sense' (Spiderman's super power) was/is right on with respect to the difference between truth and fiction. :lol:

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Regardless of the color, frequency, vibration, electromagnetism, etc., why doesn't RSE teaching connect the dots and help the students develop a useful skill to be applied in the post zombie apocalypse world of 2013? I can just see master Kenny sitting in his pile of rubble using his always fabulous ultraviolet vision to flip hearts to spades on the opposite side of a card. Meanwhile, the Mexican zombie army is bearing down, uncomfortably close. It seems like doing some upper body strength training to be able to dig the old UG faster would be a more useful discipline. So be it.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Good point, Okham. Why are the disciplines in general geared towards making students efete, and unlikely to survive in tough times? Possibly, out of touch with the real world? I acknowledge that blind archery may be of some use during a zombie attack, but the neighbourhood walk would be fraught with peril, and just sitting there trying to manifest things when your house is burning down is not a good strategy. Well, maybe extreme exhales of the breath would rid the lungs of toxic fumes?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

JZ/R would probably say the erstwhile masters in the school are polluting the teachings and disciplines so, 'Ramtha,' has to remediate with low level stuff like reading cards.

The irony is that card reading is pretty much a parlor trick, and JZ/R and the masters sneer at at parlor tricks; they would say that RSE is above such worldly affairs. ... or is it?

If we're only at card reading now, there is going to have to be massive acceleration in the pace of mastery of the disciplines and 'Ramtha' doing training if any of the masters expect to make it to 2013.
ex

Unread post by ex »

maybe its enough to drink an alien under the table and confiscate his spacecraft. you can blind him by blowing smoke out of a pipe into his face. than moving without eyesight might have been a good training. vampiers and zombies can move into all the grufts ah ugs
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hmmm, I do remember getting the zombie attack in a e-mail. J.Z. did have it posted the rse site for real. I checked the fema site and it was there! Lol, It was meant to be a joke. You should purchase samari swords to be head the zombies. It was soon removed with apologies as it was taken serious by some. You gotta laugh! It was close to holoween and the new "walking dead" series.

Your not too far from the truth ex!! I am suprised I have not seen this picture posted of the alien smoking the pipe. J.Z. claimed it as Ramtha. Who else would have a seven pointed head dress and pipe. Proof Ramtha exists and is smoking with the aliens. I think they must have been drining too much as they left alien grafittee! This was last spring or summer. Maybe it was posted.

Crop Circles: Biggest and Most Bizarre Designs | Photos - ABC News
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

:oops: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/slides ... es-2378156
Just remember I am a expert at technology and I am all good! Lol!!!
freemysoul

Too funny. I remember a 'discipline' JZ made up for blue college in about 1995. She had them all blindfolded, duct taped, ears plugged, etc. and then driven or walked into the brushy woods there on the property. Every single person, including several of my friends ended up with serious cuts, gashes, there were also several broken bones. Not one person of the 150 plus was left unscathed. The idea was to go from wherever you were dropped off, to the void. The only thing anyone found was stitches, broken bones, dislocations, a couple concussions. So I guess the seeing in the dark thing doesn't work too well either. p.s. No one found the void. I honestly think JZ does these things for her own perverse entertainment, but has those doing it convinced there is some privileged knowledge in stumbling through the woods blind, seriously injuring yourself. My friends were all convinced that they needed those injuries and wanted them. They also insisted that this was one of the greatest experiences they had ever had at rse, and would do it again even if it meant dying. Sadly, they just may get what they want, and this angers me.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”