Anti-internet teachings?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
ignatious

Anti-internet teachings?

Unread post by ignatious »

Does RSE attempt to control or discourage use of the web? I know the school uses the web to promote its own biz, but does it portray the web as a negative influence for the enlightened, maybe discourage students from having a web presence, or even presenting it as dangerous?
Kaworu

Unread post by Kaworu »

I am not aware of any internet condemning teachings, but I know that in one book, Ramtha speaks very critical of computers in general by calling them "beasts".

It's in the book "The last waltz of the tyrants" (probably out of print) where he says that: "If nature has to convey and interfere, the zippers, on which many of the great beasts, the computers, reside, will be torn apart." or something like this.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Kaworu,

I recall what you are referring to. Ramtha said (these are not quotes but paraphrases)....

...computers and assorted typed of hi-technology are bad because anytime mankind goes outside of itself to create these things to "do" for manking, instead of creating ALL of the things the technology can do (and does do) ONLY by human mindpower, then man has stunted his/her evolution.

...he said that if we accept the "mark of the beast" (credit cards) and did our business with them instead of staying sovereign and using cash only, he would weed us out of the school. [Okay, so what does that say for the school, since for years JZK, Inc accepts credit card payments for events and products ? Oops]

I'm sure there is more, but those are the two bold HYPOCRISIES that stand out in my mind, showing discrepancies between what is said and what is done.

Good points you brought up, Kaworu - thanks.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

One of the constants among authoritarian and totalitarian groups or states is the fact that they must continually build and support their power base. It is all about amassing and using power. They will do or say anything that furthers their goals. Look back at history. It does not surprise me in the least that RSE/ramtha/jz have contradictory statements and such. They must continue to confuse and distract from real issues and accountability for their survival.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Leemar

If I recall - post 911 Knight told the kiddies to:

Unread post by Leemar »

not accept US mail and advised email is not safe. Well, that is what my sister was freaking about at the time. What a joke, how high tech is the pony express?
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Leemar,

The Followers were told to burn their mail ! Hey, I'm sure the power company and mortgage companies liked that, LOL. I didn't GET my mail (I burned it) cuz Ramtha told me to.

I heard from staff (directly, this is not rumor) that JZ was not accepting packages.

Did she doubt that Ramtha the Almighty would fail to protect her ?????? Hmmmm.

Happy Spring, Leemar.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”