can someone give an example of ramthas brainwashing teaching

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

can someone give an example of ramthas brainwashing teaching

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This post was temporarily lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

can someone give an example of ramthas brainwashing teachings? what exactly does she say?

enlightenmet
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: can someone give an example of ramthas brainwashing teac

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This post was temporarily lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

Hello enlightenmet welcome to EMF,
Successful "Brainwashing" is much like baking a cake, it takes a tried and tested recipe +the ingredients and the oven.
The thing is this... brainwashing RSE Style is can be very subtle but Judith does give the game away from time to time,
especially if she is so totally inebriated that her Ramtha mask slips to one side....
Here is an example directed at students before they are popped in the RSE oven :shock:
" Ramtha“ RSE 2001
Focus on my eyes - when you are insecure and you are sick and you have forgotten to believe, All you have to do is focus on this face. This face is burned into your training because my consciousness is greater than any weakness you could possibly possess. And anyone who watches this is going to get those close-ups of me, and I am going to work wonders in the world.

David.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Enlightenment said:
can someone give an example of ramthas brainwashing teachings? what exactly does she say?
JZRamtha directly told our group back in 1996 or 97: "I am going to wash your brains." and, unbelievably, a cheer erupted from the audience (myself included).
Grace

Unread post by Grace »

OMGoodness!! What is it in a person that would give their power away to a person like this? This is mind control and loss of critical thinking. Especially when I have seen posts that JZ never allows questioning of any sort, like no one is allowed to give another point of view.
Every educational thing I attend asks for an evaluation at the end, it is a common practice. What she charges for a few days, a person could go to some colleges for almost a semester. Given how much she charges, it would be nice if people felt they could ask questions...
don't you think?
hidesert

Unread post by hidesert »

yep - not being able to discuss the topics and no evaluation were a couple of the red flags for me. But it is one of the many psychology techniques (i.e. brain washing) utilized. People are much easier to manipulate if every one thinks the same thing.
One of my favorite quotes "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" George S. Patton
Another red flag that goes along with this is that ramsters basically in their course of conversations, quote JZ/RAmtha ALL the time....they literally have lost the ability to think for themselves on many issues in their life. Sad thing actually to witness....

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”