RSE Fraudulent Advertisement claims and promises

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

RSE Fraudulent Advertisement claims and promises

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This post was temporarily lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

Hey there I just wanted to start a new thread were we all can collaborate on debunking RSE beliefs,
how have you done that, it will be nice to see in your own words in summary what has helped you debunk them,
I think it would be very helpful for anyone entering this forum; The beliefs like : you are god, making known the unknown, conquer yourself, c&e crates reality, immortality, the grid, candle focus, the neighborhood walk, reincarnation, channeling, quantum physics, bluebody, sending & receiving, create the year, future now, the field (cards), fabulous wealth, days to come etc.
One rule will be to not just debunking by trying to justify everything as Judith being a sociopath or cult leader or just because of money, I want a more detailed reasoning thinking.
I will post mine shortly just after the world cup match...

Duk
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: Debunking Beliefs

The EMF team.

We can also look into the strew of financial scams JZR promoted through RSE.
This should prove to be a helpful and interesting thread.

David
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

the disciplines involving focus which is most of them.....
I had proven to myself from an unfortunate event that I can focus. I was able to divert my focus from constant physical pain for 14 months. Although it was more of a necessity to do this, it taught me a lot. THen when I started going to RSE,
I thought, okay here I go. I can do this because I KNOW I can focus.!!! Well... per RSE, nope....just a "God in training"
is what I was told. Never mastered 1 discipline despite my daily effort, often hours at a time.
Neither have any of my friends and their acquaintenances who have been (and unfortunately still are) at RSE for years! When I was at RSE, I gave it my full intent. I KNOW that I gave it my all. IF things are as the school says it should be, the people who have been the years should be easily mastering the disciplines. That was one of the many red flags for me.
People who claim to be there 25 years and cannot "master" what they teach.
Exactly why are they "Masters?" Master at self deception? It is sad to see.

A former RSE Master
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Pure logic and reading heaps of the EMF threads have been the most effective tools for me in debunking the beliefs I had taken on board. To be fair, throughout my time at ‘school’ I asked a lot of questions of my friends who were also involved.
I got told, as per Ram-Z that I was letting doubt get in the way. However, one only needs to look at the multitude of evidence that the teachings do not work. Firstly, we were only ever told things like “I can do….” without any solid evidence or demonstration of anything other than the cards, even from the teachers. So the cards were the thing I tried to ‘master’ myself.
I proved to myself that with enough ‘focus’ I was able to find tiny marks on each card, which others were unable to see even with careful scrutiny.
I proved only that my memory was great. I told my RSE friend about my method, and she assured me that only I could see the marks, and that maybe my cards were just showing me in a different way. Yet others, non RSE could easily see the marks when I pointed them out to them.
I felt like I was being dishonest and not achieving the discipline with any integrity.
Automatically I wondered if others were doing the same. I can only assume they were/are. Days to come – well that has, several times over, debunked itself! RamZ has made so many predictions with the statement ‘as it is seen now’ being the preface – gotta make sure that there’s an out when they don’t happen. However, given that RamZ is supposedly a hierophant capable of traveling through time and space (ie. s/he could manipulate whereabouts enough to join us here) s/he was unable to make a single timely or accurate statement about something that would happen in the future. Logic would have me thinking that if s/he could come here now.
I grew more and more weary of people paying lip service to all the things they were capable of and had this supreme knowledge about, but never seeing any proof. I got tired of the lack of original thought I heard spouted forth from my friend’s mouths.
I had to laugh when I heard people mispronouncing exactly the same words that JZ does. “Labrinith?” But of course it was always us who had it wrong and RamZ who was technically correct. JZR knew everything about the English language (despite the fact that it was not ‘Ramtha’s’ mother tongue , but didn’t know what a Safeway was, and struggled with some fairly basic terms.
I found that it annoying that a ‘master teacher’ was unable to master teaching and speak with any degree of coherence.
Having studied NLP to a basic level, I can see how JZ uses an incredible amount of superfluous language to fill silences and prevent people in her audience from having a chance to reflect upon what they have just heard. And if she ran out of fillers or things to say, it was ‘turn to your neighbour’ and listen to them try to spout the same drivel verbatim.
Great way to reinforce a message whilst minimizing independent thought processes.
My final event was a ‘Create your year’ event. I was disgusted at seeing JZ (by then I was fairly certain there was no Ram) spend the whole time bad mouthing ‘Blue Body.’ I also noticed how the music behind her was completely themed to make the audience think ‘poor her’ – “Woman in chains” etc – whilst she whinged on about the sacrifices she has made throughout her life. As it is seen now, by me (LOL), the only sacrifice JZ has ever made is giving up a life of being a decent and honest person.
Many different aspects come to mind for me. I’m not saying my perceptions are correct, because they are just that.
Everyone experiences things differently.
But this is my take on the thread so far. I’m sure I’ll add more as I read more.

Appealing
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

I picture it all as a large tangled and knotted ball of string (= what is True and factual) – intertwined with a variety of types and textures of fecal material/crap (= lies, twisted truths, and plagiarized material) – coated in sugary sweetness laced with mind-altering ingredients (= all the verbal and non-verbal techniques utilized to numb participants body mind and soul). Sometimes the principle behind a “discipline” is valid, even ancient – certainly, for instance, JZK Inc. wasn’t the first to “teach” sitting in silence for extended periods of time. Similarly, the principle that we are drawn to what is ours, we are drawn to where ‘put’ our consciousness – the basis of “field work” - is a valid principle. Meanwhile, the US govt was doing remote viewing long before JZ knew how to spell it. And, with the exception of what has simply been made up or creatively altered, most of what is said by any persona speaking at JZK Inc.’s RSE was first said or written by someone else. For me, a significant factor in debunking RSE and its contents, was the recognition of all the abusive techniques utilized – verbally and non-verbally; overtly and covertly; mentally, emotionally, physically.
It was stunning for me, for instance, to someone who had been involved with the Ramtha phenomena in the late ‘70’s/early 80’s describe the same techniques of manipulations used as in my later experience – i.e. the building up and putting down of participants, and the promise that the next session would have the key to change your life; or, JZ and/or Ramtha are quitting/leaving/stopping offering enlightened wisdom or you would soon no longer be able to travel to see Ramtha - so unscheduled special events would happen to which the addicted customers had to attend because it could be the last. …. There have been many posts from the beginning of this message board and throughout the topics about the abusive techniques utilized at RSE – worth the time to search through if you are new to the forum and/or beginning the healing from your RSE experience. In specific terms of the "you are God" - that's not a new concept, simply one stolen and twisted. In the 70's Ram Das in "Be Here Now" pointed out that it's ok to say you're God as long as you recognize that so is every one else.!! :D Some of the slippery slickiness re how it's taught at RSE is that I'm God separate from you God among many who are simply not God. There is Oneness/God - no separation, no other. But that is of the mystical traditions of all true Spiritual Traditions. The only way there is 'power' in this perception is, opposite to everything taught at RSE, surrender to That Which Is - it is the stepping aside/the allowing/the utter receptivity to allowing the Divine to flow unimpeded through us/as us - where all our human wants/perceived needs fears and frustrations are 'sacrificed' to allow the One to truly be/as us.
There is much valid material available by a number of valid teachers re mystical perspectives.

AD60
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Nicely put AD60 8) IMHO most of the threads on the current and old EMF boards are about debunking RSE's concepts. On reflection, it could be a little tricky to condense all that information down to one thread. Still, for those, like myself, who have not posted on earlier threads, this one is a nice starting point.
Many have already well and truly covered the debunking of their own experiences, and it does make for very interesting reading. Having said that, it is hugely helpful to me to read more - whatever else people feel like adding and sharing is so very beneficial to me upon my more recent exit from RSE and JZ's mind games.
FG
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Thank you Frog Girl and Appealing for your enlightening posts,
You may be interested in reading this thread....
'EMF' Message Board • View topic - Steven Weinberg Speaks Out...'The White Book'
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=701&start=0

David.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Perhaps the thread I was intended to start was more about deprogramming rather than debunking, my bad, it should be called deprogramming or formating beliefs I dunno.
Duk
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

The long term practice of RSE "beliefs" apart from the extreme psychological, physical, financial and social fallout will break the bond between parents and their children.
Back to debunking RSE/Ramtha..... Here is a little reminder of the type of "spiritual bait" that enticed many of us into RSE.
Ramtha 1988 Advanced weekend tape. Become Christ.
Do you think the most important thing in your life is your children?
They’re going to grow up and leave you.
Do you think the most important thing in your life is one another? It is a conspiracy,
The most important thing is you. You only hold them in bondage to your lack.
Women you think the most import thing in your life should be your lover?! You’ll die- a wretched old woman, back to the worm.
If you do, this isn’t the most Important thing in your life and you will never learn until you are ready to say it is for */my/* */self/*, the God within me, You must give up the world in order to be a light to it; you must die the death of image in order to be illuminated.
You must be born again. Born again. Not from your mother’s womb or your father’s seed but in Spirit.
And the only attachment should be the light within you.
When that becomes your aim, behold you will become Christ. It is your destiny.

RSE 1996…Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the American Gnostic School. JZ Knight..
This is a school that will challenge your current beliefs and intellectual assumptions. You will work hard. You will grow. You will be transformed. There has never been anyone in this school that has ever been harmed.
How many people in your family do you know? Maybe you wear glasses, maybe you can't hear very well.
Maybe you have cancer, maybe you are plagued.
You know someone who's bruised?. Let us say, in less than seven years, you have the power of the healer, you have learned all of the knowledge of how to do its sacred knowledge, sacred science. And then the more you do it, the more consistent you come in.
And then one day you turn to your child, your mother, your father, to yourself, and you apply the knowledge; and behold, it happens.
That's what you're going to learn here.

What if I said to you, in seven years, much less, but in seven years, the master of that would be living well in you.
I have students in this school that have healed themselves of terrible diseases, maladies.
I have students who can see through blindfolds.
I have students who can read your mind. I have students who can find what you hide.
I have students who leave their bodies. I have students that love the nature of God.
So what I teach is a truth. Now is this easy? No its not easy. Look! You're sitting on the floor, that should be a clue.
Now, wasn't Jesus born in a manger? Sitting on the floor, it's a sign of humility.
It's a sign of being back to nature, close to the earth.
It is coming down from your humanistic point of view.
There is no need for alcohol or drugs in this school.
There is no need for any outside stimulation.
God has given everything to you to go within to find that.

2001 Ramtha...
focus on my eyes - when you are insecure and you are sick and you have forgotten to believe, all you have to do is focus on this face.
This face is burned into your training because my consciousness is greater than any weakness you could possibly possess.
And anyone who watches this is going to get those close-ups of me, and I am going to work wonders in the world.

RSE 2004
What a student can expect from attending a Beginning Retreat:
To learn the science of manifestation by properly using the brain.
The various disciplines teach you focus and how to access the magical parts of your brain.
You can only create a life according to what you have mapped in your brain.
You will learn to remap it according to your own hopes and dreams and be taught how to manifest those choices into your life.
To learn to heal and rejuvenate your body through an ancient ritual.
This discipline has healed every conceivable disease and can extend your life beyond your genetic expectancy.
To learn why the spiritual path is not what you think it is, how you can overcome the four greatest blocks to spiritual evolution,
and how you can complete your specific destiny.

RSE 2004 The quintessential school of the mind..
2005 Become a remarkable life..
Where the incredible become the credible in just eight days of your life..
2007 The School of Ancient Wisdom Where the incredible become the credible in just four days of your life..
Healing with Blue body Manifesting something out of nothing Remote viewing..past present.. future
You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind.
You will learn that true and meaningful change is not only arduous and difficult but that it is a joyful and liberating experience.
The willingness to change and challenge our old ways of thinking and develop an open mind as broad as the greatest genius and masters of the ages is fundamental to the serious student of the Great Work in Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the quintessential school of the mind.
Now this is what I desire for you to do: Number one, participate. No one fails this school.
There is no such thing as a failure in this school; there are only quitters.
And a quitter is equal to that which is termed the lack of participation.
Now if you are going to be in this school, you are going to participate.
There are no passive masters; there is no such thing, as my advanced students know well. - Ramtha-.
David.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

David, what a fantastic timeline of drivel you have shown. I couldn't help but place my own retorts in... it got me a bit fired up actually.
It is a conspiracy The most important thing is you.
This would be the only part of the teachings of Rambles that JZ actually appears to adhere to!
Women you think the most import thing in your life should be your lover?! You’ll die- a wretched old woman, back to the worm. If you do, this isn’t the most Important thing in your life and you will never learn until you are ready to say it is for */my/* */self/*, the God within me,
Again we can only look at JZ and her ability to cope without some poor young guppy there at her side. Yet a wretched woman she is.... hmmm You must give up the world in order to be a light to it; you must die the death of image in order to be illuminated.I suppose if we do look at it loosely enough, plastic surgery could be considered the death of one image and the birth of another. And yes, if your face is stretched tightly enough, your skin may indeed be shiny enough to reflect light...
RSE 1996…Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the American Gnostic School. JZ Knight.. This is a school that will challenge your current beliefs and intellectual assumptions. You will work hard. You will grow. You will be transformed. There has never been anyone in this school that has ever been harmed.
I'm surprised this wasn't pre-empted with 'For as long as I can remember...'
Let us say, in less than seven years, you have the power of the healer, you have learned all of the knowledge of how to do its sacred knowledge, sacred science.
Yet so many are still waiting after how so many more...
I have students in this school that have healed themselves of terrible diseases, maladies. I have students who can see through blindfolds. I have students who can read your mind. I have students who can find what you hide. I have students who leave their bodies. I have students that love the nature of God. So what I teach is a truth
.And alas, many more who can't do any of the above. Statistics speak more loudly than opinions.
Now is this easy? No its not easy. Look! You're sitting on the floor, that should be a clue. Now, wasn't Jesus born in a manger? Sitting on the floor, it's a sign of humility. It's a sign of being back to nature, close to the earth.
Actually it's a sign that JZ spent all your hard earned cash on some antique colonial chair that she parks her backside on while looking down from her chateau on the villagers below.
It is coming down from your humanistic point of view.
Also it ensures that you literally have to look up to JZR - and it is well known that if you physically have to look up to someone your perception of their level of power shifts accordingly.
There is no need for alcohol or drugs in this school. There is no need for any outside stimulation. God has given everything to you to go within to find that.
Too funny!!!!!
What a student can expect from attending a Beginning Retreat: To learn the science of manifestation by "properly" using the brain.
Apparently JZR has redefined 'properly' to mean stop.
2004 The quintessential school of the mind..
JZ, haul out your dictionary. Here is what quintessential actually means - "quintessential - representing the perfect example of a class or quality" according to the freedictionary.com site. Using this term in conjunction with the names JZ or Ramtha are an oxymoron.
2005 Become a remarkable life.. Where the incredible become the credible in just eight days of your life..
Bust out that dictionary again!
2007 The School of Ancient Wisdom [quote:a397561ad6]You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind. You will learn that true and meaningful change is not only arduous and difficult but that it is a joyful and liberating experience. The willingness to change and challenge our old ways of thinking and develop an open mind as broad as the greatest genius and masters of the ages is fundamental to the serious student of the Great Work in Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, the quintessential school of the mind. "Now this is what I desire for you to do: Number one, participate. No one fails this school. There is no such thing as a failure in this school; there are only quitters.
-not very well articulated JZ - by that definition, those who have never been sucked into your scam are 'quitters of RSE'
Yes, Rambles has again chosen the wrong word. Replace 'quitters' with 'truly enlightened beings who see through my garbage and manage to move forward from my scam.
And a quitter is equal to that which is termed the lack of participation
There are no passive masters; there is no such thing, as my advanced students know well.
Ramtha Let's look at that again, shall we: there is no such thing Was that truth issuing from the lips of JZ? How did we miss that?!
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Ok, so far so good, thanks everyone for their contributions,
hey Sad G, I hope this thread help you understand what your daughter been thought in the school, my suggestion is to not challenge her cause may cause more conflict but to try to remember all her life, and all the good moments with her, and try to remember also those moments that maybe began to create conflict or distance between the two of you. In my experience, RSE was the result of me having a conflict with my dad and distance, and by accepting RSE beliefs the conflict grew more uneccesarily. Now I am rebuilding the relationship with my dad and life has been very good since then. So that is my suggestion, I wish good luck and God bless you. ok, so now, i wanna talk about candle focus! [b:dbbd269236]candle focus[/b:dbbd269236]: this belief since the beginning was a difficult belief because just after my first and only beginners event, i began to notice a lot of black dots in my sight, was wondering what was that in first place, it happened those were eye-floatersm very uncomfortable, I can remember just after the first time at school that they teach us that discipline tear were dropping from my eyes, because of the effort of my eyes, and I remember very clearly the floaters to appear.
It happens that eye-floaters happen after you stress too much the eye, that was when I rejected the discipline. but the state of so-called "consiousness" achieved with the candle was strange too, like first I was noticing like a white aura on things, then like big-small continuos vision of things, and then achieve supposedly the state of stillness, but damn it was causing too much harm to my eyes so I decide to reject it fully. Now maybe the discipline is kinda tricky, maybe that discipline works for training the eye to see the unkown, but then I came to the same conclusion as orbs,
I just dont want to be a paranormal guy who see ghosts and orbs, and... is just not healthy to stare at a candle for hours!! it cause it causes eyefloaters!!, I dont wish anyone to have eyefloaters in their life is awful , is horrible. I dont want to guess a card deck, or win the lottery with magick powers, again I dont want a paranormal life just a normal life.
I notice that the more enlightened one want to become, the more one miss the simple things in life.

Duk
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

all disciplines can creat big problems for people nobody forces rse to put a be aware of the sidefects note on their commercials. nobody from rse cares if you r not a paying customer on the ranch premises. messing with melatonin and serotonin levels can make people suicidal disoriented or trigger other major health issues.
good that there r people here who write more sophisticated about this issue.

ex
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I hear you, Duk, about wanting a normal life
I bought the book on Orbs, and it is beautiful photography...I suspect though that if you asked people at RSE whether they have actually seen an orb, you would hear that either they have actually seen one, in which case there could be something wrong with their eyes, they are reacting to hypnotic suggestion, or there was a trick of the light and reflection, or, you would hear that they have seen convincing photographic evidence. I doubt many orbs are directly seen when it is dark out, in an empty field, away from the Ranch. On the other hand, for me, it is somewhat normal to see a ghost - the force of visualizing a dead loved one can be so powerful that we see them before us, I suppose, seeing with "the mind's eye", or our fear when in spooky places can cause apparitions.
I meditate while looking at candles, I have been doing this for a years. I have had floaters from stress or after strenuous athletic activity, but not from candle meditation as I do not look directly at the flame unless I am lighting or extinguishing it. However, when I hear that candle gazing is done for SEVERAL HOURS, that sounds alarming to me, even though you could describe me as a "new ager". Half an hour to fourty five minutes is usually enough. It doesn't sound wholesome even to a hokey, meditating person like me, to do any attempt at an altered state for several hours, unless we are talking about sleeping and dreaming.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: RSE Fraudulent claims and promises

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZK RSE list of lies and false advertising
“JZK Ramtha” ."Do you think the most important thing in your life is your children?
They’re going to grow up and leave you. Do you think the most important thing in your life one another It is a conspiracy The most important thing is you.
LIES
RSE JZK Ramtha 1996…
There has never been anyone in this school that has ever been harmed.
LIES
RSE JZK Ramtha 1996…
Maybe you have cancer, maybe you are plagued. You know someone who's bruised.
Let us say, in less than seven years, you have the power of the healer,
you have learned all of the knowledge of how to do its sacred knowledge, sacred science.
LIES
2001 RSE JZK Ramtha advertisement
“Ramtha” Focus on my eyes - when you are insecure and you are sick and you have forgotten to believe,
All you have to do is focus on this face.
This face is burned into your training because my consciousness is greater than any weakness you could possibly possess.
And anyone who watches this is going to get those close-ups of me, and I am going to work wonders in the world"
LIES
2004 RSE JZK Ramtha advertisement
What a student can expect from attending a Beginning Retreat:
The various disciplines teach you focus and how to access the "magical" parts of your brain.
To learn to heal and rejuvenate your body through an ancient ritual. This discipline has healed every conceivable disease and can extend your life beyond your genetic expectancy.
LIES
RSE JZK Ramtha advertisements 2004
What You Will Learn
Manifesting Something Out of Nothing
LIES
Ability to Physically Heal Yourself and Others
LIES
In this school you are given knowledge that is found nowhere else in the world, literally.
LIES
The disciplines of the Great Work are designed in such a way that nothing is left to chance or belief.
LIES
All of the disciplines taught in the school put to the test the statement that we are the Gods responsible for creating our own reality
LIES
Another great aspect of this school is that you are initiated into the philosophy through special disciplines designed by Ramtha that turn the philosophy into personal experience
LIES
This allows the students to begin to experience their own personal truth, their own personal wisdom, and no longer rely on blind faith or someone else’s word.
LIES
No one can fail this school; you can only quit.
LIES
About RSE Participation
You will work hard. You will grow. You will be transformed.
Here you will study the great teachings from the ancient schools of wisdom and the scientific basis for creating your own reality.
LIES
You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind.
LIES
Let us say, in less than seven years,
you have the power of the healer, you have learned all of the knowledge of how to do its sacred knowledge, sacred science.
LIES
What if I said to you, in seven years, much less, but in seven years, the master of that would be living well in you
LIES
I have students in this school that have healed themselves of terrible diseases, maladies.
LIES
I have students who can see through blindfolds. I have students who can read your mind.
I have students who can find what you hide.
LIES
There is no need for alcohol or drugs in this school.
There is no need for any outside stimulation.
LIES
RSE JZK Ramtha 2004 RSE
Where the incredible become the credible in just eight days of your life..
LIES
RSE JZK Ramtha 2007
Where the incredible become the credible in just four days of your life..
LIES
Healing with Blue body
LIES
Manifesting something out of nothing
LIES
Remote viewing..past present.. future
LIES
You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind
LIES
RSE JZK Ramtha 2007
Now this is what I desire for you to do: Number one, participate. No one fails this school. There is no such thing as a failure in this school; there are only quitters. And a quitter is equal to that which is termed the lack of participation.
LIES
The disciplines are designed in such a way that nothing is left to chance or belief. They allow you to put to the test the statement that you create your own reality.

And the RSE list of lies goes on and on and on...... :sad:

More than anything else that threatens the JZ Knights of this world, is the truth.
So just tell the truth, our freedom and hearts are lost without it.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: RSE Fraudulent claims and promises

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember hearing if you did c&e right, u could manifest a bag of gold out of thin air.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”