Is C&;E Really The Death Star Merkaba?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Is C&;E Really The Death Star Merkaba?

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This thread was temporarily lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

I just became privy to the possible relation of what some lady named ASHAYANA DEANE some channel i know here we go again more channeled info.
Anyways i checked our her video on project Camelot and on part 2 around 1 hour and 17 minutes she describes bad et groups are channeling to people the deathstar merkaba discipline. students of these persons who channel service to self groups are being told they have two fields and to counter rotate them. this closes off you natural connection to god and leaves the student drained and needing to draw energy from other people who are using systems that draw source energy, thus eating other peoples energy, RSE turns students into vampires. i have personally heard jz mention this at events about eating other peoples energy especially new students. all the old decrepid worn down students who frequently attend beginner events to eat the new bloods energy from their field.
how pathetic and evil. jz has mentioned in her books to drawl the triad the top half of the tetrahedon or merkaba. now drawing the top field naturally sets up the lower field of the merkaba. or does jz say drawl your triad and i will take care of the rest as she vizualizes the lower field on everybody. then counter rotating these 2 merkabas rips the students energy into some time rift as ashayana states.
i could reccomend to actually watch all 3 parts for she throws in many results of doing the deathstar merkaba. for example people who activate this system prevents one from going to the light when one dies, and instead one goes to the time rift in the blackness between worlds.
if this is true they must be collecting initiates to put on the black cloaks and be further deceived to help their selfish means. watch this video for it was pulled right after it aired. i guess it really bothered someones wealth. thankfully camelot got it back on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi?bl ... -h_Qk4Z1SQ

starboard
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: Is C&;E Really The Death Star Merkaba ?

This post was temporarily lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

thank you starboard for your concern re remaining programming in former JZK Inc customers.
Personally I believe your explanations too complex. There is probably subliminal programming that I think with some 'mindfulness' and self-awareness can be recognized and overcome. I think we each as individual bring our own behavior/life patterns and issues to organizations such as JZ's which become the hooks by which we are conned. Your info re the merkaba meditation did not resonate well with me. I know and have personally experienced Drunvalo Melchesidak and the Merkaba meditation he taught. I'd never heard of the channel you spoke of so I googled her name and found her and what she teaches re the Merkaba meditation in an open letter written by Drunvalo in 2002. Following is a quote from that letter which specifically addresses this: [i:fe8e01e148]"To show you how people can influence other people who do not know the truth, look at Anna Hayes. She wrote a book called Voyagers under an assumed name of Ashayana Deane. In this book she claims that she is receiving this information from "The Guardian Alliance", which, according to Anna is "an immense group of beings residing within a myriad of dimensional locations within the Space/Time Matrix".
Anna says that they are experts of "Merkaba Mechanics", and she says that this source is saying that the Mer-Ka-Ba field that I am teaching is wrong and has a reversed field. (A reversed field is one of the most serious misunderstanding that can even result in death of the body and a confused spiritual path for sometime afterwards) Let's look at an actual quote from her book: "The "fixed" tailbone Merkaba Field is the mark of the Nibiruian Merkaba-Reversal that keeps the physical body literally locked into its present time vector and unable to achiever Star Gate passage - another of several other "little secrets that Thoth and his friends conveniently forgot to mention to their human "students"." "Most of the humans who have fallen into using or teaching the Nibiruian Reverse-Merkaba have been covertly "set up" by the Thoth-Enki-Zephelium or Alpha-Omega Templar Melchizedek Anunnaki races to propagate this Base-11Reverse Merkaba perversion. Most, but not all, human teacher of Merkaba do not realize that they have been deceived in this way, and are not intentionally bringing harm to their students; the teachers themselves are being victimized and deceived by Fallen Angelic contacts." Further Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) says, "Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Anunnaki collectives, you will not realize that you inadvertently created External Reverse-Merkaba field is being actively used to amplify the 34-Top-Magnetic Counter-clockwise, 21-Bottom-Electrical-Clockwise and BASE-11-acceleration Nibiruian reverse-Merkaba spin ratio is in Earth's grids."
This last statement by Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) proves that the source of her information is misinformed (at the least). In the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volume II, page 356, under the heading. "Spinning the tetrahedrons, top and bottom only." I say, "This is one of the biggest mistakes people make."
The Melchizedek tradition does not teach, nor has it ever, that we spin the top tetrahedron one-way and the bottom one the other way. Anyone who has studied this work carefully knows this is not true. This is wrong, and I clearly say so. Further the set of tetrahedrons that spin counter-clockwise 34 is electrical (not magnetic) and the set of tetrahedrons that spin clockwise 21 is magnetic (not electrical). Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) is not only trying to reverse the Mer-Ka-Ba field, which is the most dangerous thing a meditator can do, but she is trying to reverse the archetypes in the entire universe, which goes against every religion that has ever existed since these things were understood.
The "Fallen Angelic contacts" that she references in five paragraphs above is not Archangel Lucifer and his band, which most people would assume, but in her statements it is Archangel Michael. A quote from her book that references Archangel Michael, "More aptly described and historically known as "Arch-Demon Michael". She sees Archangel Michael as evil and the source of darkness. She even sees Jesus as evil.
Yet, people are blindly following her. What she does offer humanity is the gift of discernment. I have remained silent for a long time watching and listening to this chaos and confusion that many "teachers" are transmitting to the world. Now you have to make the choice. It is your decision. Go into your heart and listen. Your heart knows the truth. Keep it simple. http://www.floweroflife.org/drulett1202eng.htm I have experienced and know Drunvalo's heart and sincerity - and pure Love.
I have experienced and know JZ - her heart is cold and hard.
I do not know Ashayana Deane.

AD60
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Hello Everyone
I did my Google study on Drunvalo,and also Ashayana Deanes,and came to the conclusion that there is not much difference between them and JZ the Plastic face,Ashayana like JZ has many face lift red flag to me right there.
These are just other charlatans that have come up with different definition catch names and phrases like Mer- Ka- Ba,just to scam people,it is interesting to see them compete with each other,Like what her face they all seam to have the truth, the only truth,and only their technique is the path to eternity. Been there Done that. :-) :-)

Oldone
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

sorry to disagree with you OldOne -
Drunvalo is as opposite of JZ as is humanly and spiritually possible. This I know from personal experience. JZ is consistently abusive and fear mongering, teaching stolen material, brainwashing, mind altering with an intention of each customer literally losing their mind, soul and physical well-being. Drunvalo teaches the facts of sacred geometry, is love in who he is/the energy he is. The essence of the material his websites now present is about Love, about balance, about opening the heart to everyone and every element(literally) of our world. The word/concept of Merkaba is ancient - not recently created.
Study Kaballah with a true Jewish Kaballahist - the Merkaba is there.
Study sacred geometry and you will awed beyond words at the inherent beauty, order and harmony of our/all universes.
And, as Drunvalo states - trust your own heart and mind.

AD60
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Hello AD At this point in my life they are all charlatan using love and what have you to make money,
No different then JZ.
What ever it is for me it is the safe way to be,do not trust any of them. :-) And yes I have look at his website more then once.

Oldone
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

I have already spent enough time complicating my life trying to find a complex, hidden coded message in the ways of nature. I'm taking it right back to basics with my life - Be happy. Be kind. Be compassionate. Enjoy beauty. Enjoy each day.
That, to me, is how I choose to live from here. And it's easy. I don't need to try. I trust my intuition. I don't need to question it's origin, or whether my skills are developed enough - they are, and if they need to become more than what they are already, they will do so as an inherent part of me, without straining, disciplines or effort.
I guess if anything, my experience with RSE has inadvertently taught me this. I feel truly free from someone else's expectations for the first time in my life. And whilst I still have the opinion that JZ is a scam artist, I have to thank the part of that experience that gave me this clarity. I hope that my friends who are still involved get to the point that they need to quickly, then realise something similar for themselves.

Appealing
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

What Drunvalo taught informed me and teaches me – not Drunvalo. If the information he presents doesn’t serve someone else, so it is - ---- And he never asked me to pay his taxes or debts or invest in his horses.
Nor have I experienced Drunvalo presenting himself as some great spiritual leader/teacher/guru – perhaps he has, I just haven’t experienced it. In my opinion, charging money doesn’t necessarily equate being a charlatan. Peter Paul and Mary also greatly impacted my life and I paid more money to see them in concert (more times) than I ever paid Drunvalo. Does that make them charlatans? And, most significantly for me, there are a number of people through whom I’ve learned – who have been/are teachers for me - - that doesn’t mean I have to give up or have given up or had taken away my heart and soul and money or my critical thinking.
A “red flag” for me has become the degree a person is focused on themselves – whether teacher, employer, or friend.
And, Appealing - I agree with you - keep it simple and trust your heart. and just as a ps - for me the sacred geometry wasn't about me understanding it!! - - just like when I was in high school math and the teacher put the proof of the circle on the blackboard and plotted it out -- I still don't understand the math but the utter Beauty of it remains 50 yrs later - and so too is the sacred geometry for - not a secret hidden code to be ciphered - rather the utter SimpleHarmoniousBeauty inherent in All. Angles=Angels - and I can't see or understand either - and the more I recognize the Presence of Angels, the fuller simpler funner life I have. Blessings to all.

AD60
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

starboard
Ok so ya saw some red flags at rse and your done with the school.
I just became privy to the possible relation of what some lady named ASHAYANA DEANE some channel i know here we go again more channeled info.
This comes across incredibly glib considering the destructive nature of RSE and the purpose of EMF! With all due respect starboard..... Upon reflection of your posting "channeled information on EMF this really belongs in the EMF RSE Students Debate Forum insomuch you are promoting another "channel".
It seems you have found inspiration and meaning in the teachings of Ashayana Deane and are now posting on EMF simply to promote this information above RSE's and Drunvalo's.
Taking a quick look at the Anna Hayes a.k.a Ashayana Deane teachings I believe she is suffering from a profitable New Age dissociative disorder :shock: I have several questions for you that I ask with the greatest respect..
Have you ever attended an RSE event? Do you believe the concept of channeling as it exists within RSE and the New Age movement is valid? If so..how so? I am somewhat off topic here but I think my questions and concerns are valid considering the many lives that have been destroyed due to the channeled madness of Judith and her RSE organization.

David.

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociati ... y_disorder
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

When I was taught C&E all that I recall related to 'spinning' was the electro-magnetic fields around the body- if we did C&E 'correctly' our fields would spin. From 1989 to 1993 I recall no teaching about the Merkabah or anything related; nor any teaching about spinning star tetrahedrons. Perhaps others did. Nevertheless, a triad is not a Merkabah. There's no question in my mind that the doing of C&E as we were taught is destructive, mind numbing, and contributes to the diminishing of critical thinking - and there seems to be substantial scientific/medical explanation for the damage it does without calling upon satan. Drunvalo clearly states the difference between his and ashayana's perspective.
The Merkabah predates Drunvalo and his Angels.
Better to find out the facts about it before bashing and blaming.
To me the more relevant point is that C&E is harmful to our mental, physical, and spiritual well being.

AD60
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: Is C&;E Really The Death Star Merkaba?

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I have read through everything on this thread very carefully, AD60.

My problem is that I do not really know about the RSE practices and disciplines, nor how they may lap over into teachings re. the Merkaba.

I have a fairly sound foundation with regard to the latter, but it is only hearsay that tells me that the teachings at RSE have nothing to do with this whatsoever, no matter what people say, or how they are understanding this.

V best wishes

WofthesunEofthemoon :-)
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: Drunvalo

If you wish to explore or post on the topic of Drunvalo
please view topic - Drunvalo-
'EMF' Message Board
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1180

Thank you..
EMF Mod
WofthesunEofthemoon

Thanks, mods. I have read all the postings on this link very carefully and made a reply. These are very deep issues, indeed. (Still don't know what a 'triad' is in Ramtha-speak!! Don't break any legal agreements to tell me, though, if that is the deal! I can give it a good guess.) :roll:
ex

Unread post by ex »

bevore you do any discipline at rse you make, allready blindfolded, a triangel in front of you, with your fingertips. you sugest yourself to see it as a brown line in front of you. in my oppinion this is the dialup into the part of the brain were the jzr brainwash is. or the rse lalaland or it turns you into a frequnciespecific follower. free choise.
ex

Unread post by ex »

there are no binding legal agreements between me and rse. i got harassed into signing the participant document. a cheat and lair can sue me anytime about this. by the way i thought of disclosing publicly the disciplines to take the temptation off this crap. i don't wanna jeopardize emf so.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

by the way i thought of disclosing publicly the disciplines to take the temptation off this crap. i don't wanna jeopardize emf so.
Hi ex,
This would give us an opportunity to point out what Judith has plagiarized.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Thanks, ex and David. That's very brave of you, ex, to offer to expose all. I hear what you say about the drawing of the triangle being the 'dial-up' to the sub-conscious/unconscious/ramtha-programmed part of the brain, or whatever it might be. When I go to the dentist (had to today, for a filling and had an extraction week - no, no new tooth with grow, pretty certain of that :lol: ) I use an auto-hypnotic technique to prevent myself from panicking. (Nothing to do with my present dentist, who is brilliant, or modern local anaesthtics - this goes back to my teen, nearly 50 years ago, when things were very primitive, by today's standards, which caused me to have nightmares about going to the dentist.) So I count myself down from 10 to 1, giving myself the instruction that I will be in my 'safe place' at 1, and that everything that the dentist does can only make me feel more and more comfortable and happy. I also give myself the instruction that should any crises occur, which needs my full attention (ie, should the dentist suddenly stab me with the drill, or should a truck crash through into the surgery :lol: ) I will be fully awake and alert in an instant. I also give myself the instruction that should I forget to count myself back up again, from 1 to 10, after the treatment, all will be well, as the end of the treatment will be be my signal to be fully alert. You can bet that I am as happy as a sand-boy after every treatment and feel great at the end of it. It's amazing how quick and uncomplicated healing of sockets, after extractions, etc, is after going through this process, no after pain and the minimal of bleeding. I hardly question it, these days, because it has just become 'the way it is'. However, I am aware that I should not take it for granted!

The point of telling you all this is to say that my brain, 'subconscious', whatever, is so used to this procedure (ritual) by now, that it is become second nature. And, additionally, but most importantly, I am there with it, every moment. It comes from me and no-one tells me what I have to do, or messes with my brain, or my processes. I know precisely what the process is, and why I am employing it. There are those that say that it doesn't work for them and many who are frightened of it, as they feel that they are having something taken away from them, which they don't understand. (ie, why should this work? Who is controlling me, it, or whatever.) I am all for people feeling safe and with a full understanding that they are in control of everything. Afterall, this is only auto-hypnosis and you guard the door yourself.

If someone like JZ gets on board and starts influencing people with visual-imagery exercises without explaining what they truly are, (and here I am not talking about Ramtha-speak-you-will-all-be-ascended-masters, etc.), what they are about and what they are for, in a down-to-earth way that leaves the choice with anyone who wishes to undertake them, then a great deal of confusion can reign and damage be done.

Btw - imho the colour brown (with respect to this triad idea) is fine for a grounding exercise, but for 'truth and spiritual enlightenment' probably gold, silver, violet or white light would be better. This is not anything that I would have taught a client, for the simple reason that I was not practicing from the position of the spiritual. Only from the everyday, practical, well-grounded position. The truth is out there. :D
birdtrees

Unread post by birdtrees »

I happened to come across this ladiies site a few years ago, and read all about this "Death Star Merkaba and upon further reading, I became interested in all the details she provided, which would mislead someone unfamiliar with these concepts higly impressed, especially if they are earnestly searching for answers. Upon further investigation, I decided to join their community to recieve messages and updates to their activity, and no sooner did I realize their cultish behavior, with a borderline fascist way of addressing each other much like subtle neurolinguistic programming that is almost always started with the greeting "hello beloveds" and all other sorts of conformed terms, and always ends with "lavas" which I'm assuming is like saying love, before ending the message with your name, to them, real creepy! And also I discovered that she lived and operated in the same town that I reside in! And they have meet-ups in the hotels here, stange! And if you ever see a youtube video of her, the creepines is just so permeable and you can undeniably see the evil in her eyes, it's as if she's being controlled by some other force...so I eventually exposed her online where all of her poor naive followers could see, and I recieved no reply but I did stop recieving updates from them. This lady needs to stop, or they are going to have another Jonestown on their hands, and she has all the markings of a charming sociopathic charismatic con artist, selling people salvation while simultaneously damning their souls, what a sicko!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”