Latest Teaching At "The Ranch"?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Tyger

Latest Teaching At "The Ranch"?

Unread post by Tyger »

This is an excerpt from a conversation I had with a Ramster two days ago.

Ramster: "Hey, ....I want to tell you something."

Tyger: (groans) "It is something about the Funny Farm and the Big Kahuna?"

Ramster: "Well,.....yeah. It is."

Tyger: "Oh for crying out loud....don't you idiots EVER stop??? Just say "No" to idiocy.....just say "No"!!!"

Ramster: (laughing) "You're a funny guy. Well, do you want to hear or not?"

Tyger: "Compliments coming from you disturb me greatly. Please try and refrain from that in the future, ....but do continue. This should be good."

Ramster: (major pause) "Well....it's like this. (more pausing and eye roving around) Something is being done to the 'timeline'."

Tyger: (arches brow and smiles faintly) "Do continue..."

Ramster: (pause) "Well, .....a...uh....a boulder is being placed in the timeline."

Tyger: "A boulder you say? Igneous? Metamorphic? Sedentary? Large, small??? What kind of boulder and whatever does 'the timeline' require stone for?"

Ramster: "Well, it's not a real boulder, just .....well, an obstacle."

Tyger: "I see. And the purpose of this 'obstacle' in 'the timeline'?"

Ramster: (more eye roving and pausing while they search for speech) "Well....people who oppose the teaching are going to be 'taken out'."

Tyger: "'taken out'.....what the hell are you blabbering on about now? Good Lord!"

Ramster: "They are going to die, man."

Tyger: "Wait a second, wait a second. Are you telling me that people are going 'to die' who oppose the school?"

Ramster: "Uh.....yeah."

Tyger: "Did you honestly think that people DON'T die here on Earth, .....you &*^&*^*( idiot!!!! Why do you waste my time with this bullshit? Let me guess who is 'putting the boulder in the timeline'? (hold hands up and in front of him with palms together in 'C&E' motion, closes eyes and fakes concentration) "Ahhhhhmmmmmmmm......Ahhhhhmmmmmm.... Okay, I'm getting a picture....I've got a visual."

Ramster: (smiling benignly at my antics) "What is it?"

Tyger: "It's a picture of a dark, long-haired, seven-foot-tall homosexual male with large scars covering his abdomen......"

(the crowd goes wild...)

8)

Ramster: "So you figured out Ramtha is a homosexual too, huh?"

Tyger: "It wasn't rocket science, bub. It wasn't rocket science."

So I guess we are at the mercy of a 35,000-year-old angry gay man. LOL!!!!

Who knew?

:wink:

(This is a 100% true story and quoted verbatim, word for word.)
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hey Tiger
This is to funny.
Do you think Sir Robert is Bi sexual and Ramtha's secret lover LOL
I am so scare now.
Do you yhink I am safe her in Vegas, LOL
Nice to see you Back
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

So its like the Catholic Church in the Inquisition, if you don't believe what I tell you, I am going to kill you.
(On second thought, can you substanciate this with the moderators in your area?)

If true I do stand by the following:
WOW! That is so not Love. JZR YUCK! :roll: Wake up!

If you continue to believe in Ramthr you will go down into its reality and it ain't pretty.

Yes, it is a dark lord indeed. :cry:
If not, I still stand by it.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

FreeNow wrote:So its like the Catholic Church in the Inquisition, if you don't believe what I tell you, I am going to kill you.
(On second thought, can you substanciate this with the moderators in your area?)

If true I do stand by the following:
WOW! That is so not Love. JZR YUCK! :roll: Wake up!

If you continue to believe in Ramthr you will go down into its reality and it ain't pretty.

Yes, it is a dark lord indeed. :cry:
If not, I still stand by it.

Kinda, sorta FreeNow.....but only in the most extreme historical contexts one can find. Ahem.

A far more relevant comparison would be the followers of Islam and THEIR behavior today......rather than reaching several centuries into the past for a comparison (Ahem twice now).

Why is it that Christianity is perceived as evil by the followers of the New Age, ......and the current actions of modern Islam are not only ignored.......but given a free pass? Who in their right mind would bother with the Spanish Inquisition when we have vids of Daniel Pearl getting his head slowly sawed off while freaks chant "Allah is great!!!"

Eh? How DOES this work?

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”