Reposting the quote and RSE respond

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Reposting the quote and RSE respond

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

We have decided to re-post the Ramtha quotes
We have contacted RSE asking them to either denied or confirmed them.
After many researches we cannot confirmed them as all accurate and would like anyone that would know more to please come forward and help clarified some of them.
Thank you EMF Team

Here is RSE respond
Hello Moderators,
Thank you for checking with us. None of the three of us have received any versions of this list from anyone else in the community. So if it is circulating, it has not circulated through any of the students who attended the event or watched the stream and would be concerned about its accuracy. As you may have surmised, none of these purported quotations are accurate. Perhaps they come from someone who is attempting to satirize JZ's and Ramtha's teachings. As a public figure, JZ is often subjected to satire, as is Ramtha. However, usually the author makes it clear that their work is intended as satire, a type of criticism which is widely used in many types of media. If this author intended to deceive your readers and others into thinking these were accurate statements, that goes beyond satire and criticism into deception. I would be interested to know the source you received them from so that I may be able to track it back to the author to verify if he or she was attempting satire or not. I realise you may also wish to protect the privacy of the individual who posted the quotes. In either case, please share my reply on your board as a reply to the post
QUOTES:

1. “If you reject what I say, you might as well kill yourself now or be assured that I will come after you and do it myself. I’m coming for you….”

2. “Please join me in the destruction of the world”

3. “The New World order will not be based on cunning, but common sense”

4. “Niggers, forget them. And the gays, the vegans, and those that reject my teachings.
They will be the first to go. They should kill themselves now or I will do it for them”

5. “Divine Providence is the way”

6. “Let us ask for death, chaos and destruction – we will revel in it as there is no other way”

7. “Accept the holy judgment, Armageddon is the only way”

8. “Inner earth is hell and I call on you oh great Satan to rise up and swallow this earth and all those upon it”

9. “Tragedy can be boring. And you don’t want to see me bored. So lets get to destroying the world”

10. “People’s misfortune is the way, we want our love to work and this is the way”

11. “Accept the Unholy. Accept Judgment. Accept Armageddon”

12. “There is nothing good in this world”

13. “Let us invite total chaos and destruction”

14. “It is me against you, and you are nothing but stupid fucking assholes”

15. “We are entering a time that is the end of the lions, the cheetah and the whales and there is nothing you can do to stop it. All predators must be destroyed”

16. “If you are worried about your weight, don’t worry because in the future you will work your ass of to survive.
I like that a lot”

17. “As if the ocean had intelligence, HA! The ocean will rise up at my command and hunt you down and kill you. I could stop it but why?” followed by hysterical laughter

18. “Delight in the suffering until its too late”

19. “Whatever we decide as a group will happen- so lets get on with the destruction of the world”

20. “Napoleon came out of the pyramids wearing the horns, who do you think he met with? Yes it was the Ram”

21. “The greatest of Masons, The great Jubilee of the queen. It is I who is behind this”

22. “Organic food, vitamins.. Do not talk to me of these ridiculous things.. It is preservatives you need for eternal youth. Eat a big bowl of preservatives and you will become immortal”

23. “Fat people. Old People. Ugly People. Who needs them!”

24. “Chemicals are good”

25. “Eat a Twinkie, the foods of the gods. Rub the preservatives all over your face and you will be given eternal youth Immortality”

26. “Materialism is good. You should see my bags”

26. “The abyss will swallow the light”

28. “You stupid assholes, FUCK YOU, you pathetic fools can’t even hear what I am really saying”

29. “Fruits and vegetables, fuck that. Fill your bunkers with preservatives –Twinkies and chocolate cake. The food of the immortals.”

30. “I hate god and that motherfucker Jesus crazychrist. Fuck him”

31. The following are words that I wrote down all as part of the content of this talk.
As the higher beings intervened there were revealing that were telling:

32. “I don’t know what I am babbling about, I forget”

33. “Please forgive me father for I know not what I do” (to Miceal Ledwith during a mock confession)

He then proceeded to vomit on himself, vomit on students and laugh hysterically.
Vanilla

Re: Reposting the quote and RSE respond

Unread post by Vanilla »

I can confirm these...for sure

“You stupid assholes, FUCK YOU, you pathetic fools can’t even hear what I am really saying” People laughed

“Fruits and vegetables, fuck that. Fill your bunkers with preservatives –Twinkies and chocolate cake. The food of the immortals.”

“Chemicals are good”

“Eat a Twinkie, the foods of the gods. Rub the preservatives all over your face and you will be given eternal youth. Immortality”

“Materialism is good. You should see my bags” Wrongtha was talking about the designer, I think Valentino, when he gave Linda Evans and Jz all this free stuff..

“Organic food, vitamins.. Do not talk to me of these ridiculous things.. It is preservatives you need for eternal youth. Eat a big bowl of preservatives and you will become immortal

“I don’t know what I am babbling about, I forget”

“Please forgive me father for I know not what I do” (to Miceal Ledwith during a mock confession)
I heard Forgive me Father for what I am about to do

I did not see him vomit. I did see him spit on the floor though. I personally in person have seen him blow his snot and it gets all over him and students. They give this as proof that it is not JZ, because JZ they say would be horrified at this.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

As far as the other quotes- I must say that Rambles goes on and on and its possible he said all of that. He talks for 17 hours straight about nonsense. Half sentences. He likes to throw big words around. Its impossible to hear everything he says, and most people only hear what they want to hear, and shut out the rest. Most of it is nonsense. I can see where Ramtha would be incendiary. The tsunami just happened and everyone was on edge, fearing the end was near.

Let me throw in a quote
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU- WHAT I SEE, THESE PEOPLE WILL COME AND KILL YOUR CHILDREN IN FRONT OF YOU.

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO PREPARE-- BUT I CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN- GET THEM UNDERGROUND...

I thought you guys all knew the BS about the twinkies and preservatives Rambles has spoken about for years, he said all that stuff. He said exactly all that and much more.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It is confirmed folks, all of it. I showed these quotes around to people who were there or taped the entire 17 hours.

Yet it is taken out of context. Wrongtha is talking to the government, and to the pope when he is saying all those crazy angry things.

So yes, the person is correct who posted these. Just not in the context of what the snippets mean.
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote“If you reject what I say, you might as well kill yourself now or be assured that I will come after you and do it myself. I’m coming for you….”][/quote]
so this jim johns sentence is real and addressed to the audience? that shocked me most. wellcome back vanilla .i was concerned that you got under pressure in your social environment and left.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Shows context is everything. In other words, JZ/R is quoting what the government, Catholic Church or whomever would supposedly say. That not JZ/R saying that personally, or at least let's hope... None the less, the thought is being manifested, and it is still unhealthy.

A ramster told me there was an hour or more of blasting on the Catholic Church in the 17 hour session that was put up for Internet streaming. How ironic, if that is the same session from where that solidarity clip on Youtube is taken. You can see Ledwith there on stage with JZ. I guess he's done his contrition, so it is OK to have a creep like Ledwith around.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”