Is it "Family Feud" or remote viewing? SURVEY SAYS

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Is it "Family Feud" or remote viewing? SURVEY SAYS

Unread post by Vanilla »

I used to take the beginners course, alot over the years,. Remote viewing is a basic discipline where you try to see what the other person drew and match it.

We are given questions

"Draw something on a farm"

" Something you do when you wake up in the morning"

" A number"

" A place you like to travel"

etc etc

And to me that is not remote viewing but like the game show Family Feud, where you pick the popular answers to questions, and whichever is best match wins.

Remote viewing always has to be blind, sometimes double blind. The target has to have a number. Its more like trying to read your partners mind.

And when they show boxes and you know something will be in it, it narrows the right answers down alot because you know the size.

No wonder the walls are covered with matches.
freemysoul

Re: Is it "Family Feud" or remote viewing? SURVEY SAYS

Unread post by freemysoul »

If you ever took a chance to look closely at the 'matches' on the walls of the 'hall', you would see hundreds of pairs of flowers, suns, the color blue, the number 7, and thousands of stars. Super uber awesome psychic abilities, or just plain coincidence? That is an easy answer for me now, but those years of having to justify the ludicrous weren't so long ago. It makes more sense now, that those people who got matches were simply guessing alike from a narrow field of possibilities, not bending the space time continuum to share brain wave lengths. Sometimes the simplest reason is just too simple, and not complex enough to justify the amount of money and time we have put into our 'enlightenment', so it must be the miraculous rather than the elementary to appease our giant egos. It is a beautiful thing to be free of over complicating life and its mysterious nature, I know now that I don't have to and don't want to know 'everything'.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Survey says!... Coincidence.

I'll be impressed if/when a, "master," remote views something useful. So far, we get pictures of hoses, closet doors, number 7, etc.

How about remote viewing something of import like one of these: a chemical formula for an AIDS cure, a plan for a battery that can power an electric car 200 miles, the landing spot of famous Seattle hijacker "DB Cooper."

Finding DB Cooper should be easy to remote view because he parachuted out of the plane not too far south of Yelm about 40 years ago. Most of the $200,000 booty has never been found. Reference: http://weirdcase.com/db-cooper/
ex

Unread post by ex »

okham i think you just invented a new disciplin. remote view for treasure finding. quick get it trademarked put your own fancy name on it. remember tell your students that they r supposed to give 10% to the masterteacher.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Excellent idea, ex. Too funny! :lol:
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I am not sure you guys heard, but there was a lady who lost her buried gold in Yelm. She was very rich and buried real gold in her backyard by a tree. She had a few friends. One day she went to dig it up and it was gone. She had accused students of the school of remote viewing it. One girl happened to took a vacation to Canada after visiting her. So this lady told everyone that someone had remote viewed it. She made a big deal and accused really harshly. She tried to get people involved to get it back. The girl accused said, You are nuts lady. It actually gave the school more mystery because, CAN YOU REALLY REMOTE VIEW TREASURE? Was the question that seemed to be answered, to all the new students.

It turns out, this lady also had tons of excavators over her place and many men walking around to build her UG. Turns out she was also a little crazy. Nothing ever happened, she never found her gold.

I have heard stories of builders excavating sea creature dinosaur bones, but noone could say anything because they didnt want the government involved, it was private property...which gave rise to the gossip that Yelm used to be underwater just like Ramtha said.

I like that idea EX, Ram can call it " GOLD" discipline. Where you focus on a pile of gold for soooo long hours, that you become gold, you turn INTO it...then you can understand it..and you go blindfolded out your door and you keep BEING gold until bump you find it...then where you stop, you start digging! That would be awesome seeing Ramsters around Yelm doing that.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Bless you Vanilla - you actually made me laugh :lol: :lol: Gold Discipline!!
Nevertheless, just because scamtha has made a farce of remote viewing, doesn't mean remote viewing is a farce.
There was a stolen gold story in Yelm -- except the boyfriend was accused - either or both of the folks involved later opened: - The Gold Bar - which became a ramster coffee shop hangout.... Today it's called RoadRunner (originally it was a bank!)
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Gold discipline! There we go. Very well done ladies and gentlemen.

I worry a little for my RSE friends that keep their nest eggs as specie stashed in holes in the ground. That lady losing her gold cache to possibly the guest or construction workers digging her UG shelter is a good object lesson. I think people over estimate their own cleverness and under estimate the accuity the rest of us have at spotting anomolies (like somebody's hoard of silver ripe for the digging up).

Blessings to everybody posting here it really helps brighten the day.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”