Ramtha's truth about diet

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Ramtha's truth about diet

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha says that health has nothing to do with food. Nothing at all. Health has all to do with THOUGHTS.

All the heart attacks in the country are from thoughts.

Those health nuts, who eat bird seed, he says are delusional and will reincarnate as starving people in Africa because they spend this lifetime trying to be skinny.

One cd Ramtha says to eat lots of copper and coral calcium. Ram says to pick veggies out of the ground and eat them Raw.

Ramtha says never eat anything fda approved or processed. Other times Ramtha says Twinkies will preserve you and to give preservatives to your kids.

You should be eating red meat everyday with red wine, and have your own cows and chickens. Its spiritual to eat animals. Tobacco is good too..because its frequency of air or thoughts.

If you have cancer, its never from the food you eat, food doesnt matter..looks dont matter, beauty is not important..look at the masters of cards who eat pizza..They will make it to 2013.
ex

Re: Ramtha's truth about diet

Unread post by ex »

and that from jzr whose teaching never changed in 30 years. must be a comedian who is sarcastic. my only explanation is the follower test: if you take this bs you re a true master. if you question you need more brain wash. if you can't commit to this you r out. and then move on. hahahaha
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

Well said Vanilla....

When I started school, I was into yoga, was in good shape, ate very healthy, drank some alcohol, couple times a week or on weekends with dinner. But I took pretty good care of myself. I then went with the program of do whatever you want, your mind will keep you beautiful and young and vital. Hooray!! I can eat whatever I want!!!.....and I stopped taking care of myself, drank a lot more and a lot more often......and then I stopped caring how I looked, I was too busy being in my 'mind.' I went from being an attractive healthy person to being a 50 lb. overweight, prematurely aging unhealthy person -- the exact opposite of what I thought I was signing up for. Now I am working to get back my health and looks. I take full responsibility for having done this, on one level it was good to let go of worrying how I looked, as I had come from such a looks obsessed environment, and I needed to balance that out. But, yeah, I am here to report...chips, twinkies, and wine will age you quickly no matter how often you do your walk. I agree attitude plays a major role in health and everything, but the body's needs to have to be honored. Balance in everything.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

WHATATRIP- yes, feeling is mutual..

I asked once, WHY ARE THERE NO MIRRORS IN RSE

and was told by a staff--"IT IS SO YOU CAN GET OVER YOUR ADDICTION OF HOW YOU LOOK"
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

More like, "So you can't see what JZ has you doing to yourself."
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

No space for mirrors in RSE because the space is now filled with gigantic posters of re-touched photos of JZ Knight trying to look 30 years old. Nope, no worshiping of JZ going on there, huh? It was nausiating to see the huge graven images of JZ on the arena walls in the recent Youtube video about the Arab Spring revolutions. JZ's annoying enough in her own right without the need for the huge posters.

Here have a Twinkie. Yum. Have another!
freemysoul

No kidding Ockham, so true to the contradictions that permeate that place..................don't worship me but hey, I'll sell you pictures galore for a hugely overinflated price..............don't look to me as your savior but look into my eyes when your sick so my energy will heal you. The BS continues.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

lol the hypocrisy of that is hilarious - who has the addiction about her looks? Even as a student I wasn't buying into that rubbish! JZ isn't so far off looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein with all the surgery!

Where is that overdone plastic surgery emoticon?

Appealing
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Appealing- about three events ago, Ramtha told everyone why "his channel JZ" had plastic surgery.

She threw everyone on a guilt trip who questioned this.

It was because one side of her face was semi paralyzed, and she was not able to smile, she had a permanent frown. So Lady Star took her friend JZ,the ugly duckling, to the plastic surgeon, who turned her frown upside down. Made the frog into a princess.

Does anyone remember JZ's real face? Was it frowning?

I don't believe this story. Everyone was saying Poor JZ. Jz got plastic surgery to look young.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the plastic surgery went wrong before. for mimicking there r thousands of nerves playing together if there is an accident at the surgery you end up with paralyzed face. thou i think her surgery went wrong in parise. some healing took place. attributed to cse children. later at the larry king show she still diden't know if she drules. jz tactic: everything which can be used against her she gives an spiritual update how good she is or asks all students to do it.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I seen her tell a girl to get her boobs taken out because her hair will fall out. I mean Ramtha.

A few events ago Ramtha said to everyone, so you guys are noticing I don't look the way I used to.

I have heard from people that the reason JZ is aging and her voodoo have anything you want magic, isnt working..is because Jz's body is fighting Ramtha's its pushing it out.

Also that is exhausts poor JZ to channel and it takes alot out of her.

I do not know if you guys saw, but at the free stream, a boy with a goatee and a bandanna stood up and asked Ramtha a question.Most people missed it. But he asked Ramtha why JZ cant fix her body. Ramtha sat over by him and chit chatted about nothing.
freemysoul

Ah, the old turn the frown upside down trick eh? Laughable. JZ Knight is a fashion conscious, social conscious, body conscious ego maniacal control freak, everything she preaches not to be. I found it entertaining while there how when JZ had her first face life, well over half of the hard core female students, or all those that could afford it, went out and had face lifts. Like draws like I guess really has its place. It will forever be that way for the people who continue to believe in JZ and Ramtha. JZ makes the rules, changes the rules, makes more rules, changes those rules, etc. etc. etc. She will always have some glib excuse for her choices that make just enough sense for people to stop questioning them, at least to her face. Anyone who has attended for any amount of time knows what a rumor mill that place is, and as long as there is an RSE or JZ Knight, the people who choose to believe in her will continue to behave as the example set before them.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

No Ramtha student eats seafood.

You go to a Ram party and you will never see seafood.

Because once Ramtha told the audience he would never eat seafood.
Never.

Red wine a must, and large meat, steaks, a must. Ram loves olives and cheese, bread. Thats what they ate 35000 years ago. Turkey drumsticks.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”