Ramtha says you cant trust your feelings

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Ramtha says you cant trust your feelings

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha teaches that what you "feel" is part of your monkey mind. Emotions are not truth, they are just your "DIRTY RAGS"
When you have any kind of emotion, it is YOUR PAST. Not the future.

The future has no feeling --so to see it, you must not feel anything. If you stare at something and focus long enough you will rise above how you feel.

When you focus on your card, you cannot FEEL what it would be like to achieve it, you must just stare at the symbol, with no feeling.

Feelings cannot be trusted. Its your humanity. Not your god.

To be analogical, whatever the F that means, is to step outside of feeling.

You will never see the cards if you are in your emotions. You will never see infrared or Ultraviolet, if you are angry or loving.

You have to see your lover AS HE IS. Without feeling, without judgment, then if you do this, you will see him AS HE REALLY IS.

You cant trust yourself. Your intuition. Your inner knowing. That is what we must move away from.
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha says you cant trust your feelings

Unread post by Vanilla »

After all- the Hertzian frequency---is the lowest on the pyramid..how inferior! 'This is the frequency us lowly humans operate on..

but when you have no emotions- you are in the middle of a swing, or pendulum--then you can see straight up to god!

Between "good" and " bad"
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Also there is no such thing as good and bad.

No. God has no judgment. A Lot of students take this to heart. I heard stories of women frustrated with their men but resigned.
"It's my past, my judgment, what he did was not good and bad.." basically anything goes. Allow everything. Your boyfriend cheats on you, its not him, its you, you created it...it's your dirty rags and past. I heard Ramsters explaining this to me.

Other students would correct me if I said something was terrible or negative in any way. " There is no good and bad..that's your past talking..."

Also how we are addicted to our emotions like a "drug"..we need another hit of being a victim. We are just all drug addict imperfect humans. Addicted to feelings like cocaine. We need Ramtha to free us. Free us from ourselves. We are just monkey minds. Doing the same things over and over again. Poor Ramtha feels bad for us so he came to teach us how to be free. To be in the state where we are a god. Master of our lives.

AND THE EGO is so jealous of our god-mind it will do anything to survive, including putting in your mind that Ramtha is fake. But if you can overcome that you will be closer to attaining grace.

Basically you are inferior and you are not able to comprehend anything, because you are blind to all these frequencies and you cannot see other worlds and beings. But Ramtha feels sorry for you so he is going to send you a "runner".
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

My 'runner' was EMF, guess JZ screwed the pooch on that one.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

You hit the nail on the head with this thread. I find it really frustrating to try to hold a constructive conversation with some ramsters becuase of all the pretzel logic, "blah blah,.. that's you holding onto the past." "Don't say that becuase you'll manifest it." There are are any number of maneuvers to avoid calling a spade a spade and to deny that reality is real.

As usual, there is a shred of reasonable logic in Judy's, "teaching," but she blows it all out of proportion. I've seen people that fixate and people that get frozen to point where they can't make a decision becaue their emotions are in the way of dispassionate logic. There are times when it is helpful to be able to put emotion on the back burner in order to be able to make a life and death decision. That doesn't have anything to do with enlightenment. Perhaps some of the RSE exercises might be useful in learning to control emotions, but they come with a turck load of drivel and Judy is shopping it to the point where ramsters could risk becoming emotionless zombies.

You'd probably be bertter off and emotionally healtheir reading Harris's book, I'm OK You're OK. It would be a lot lighter on the wallet; probably free to borrow from your local library.
ex

Unread post by ex »

no emotions = you r probably death. even on higher plains you have feelings and there is right and wrong.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”