Ramtha School- the College University school

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Ramtha School- the College University school

Unread post by Vanilla »

There are students in RSE who think they are in a university!

Look
http://events.ramtha.com/images/cart/full/SS0701M.jpg

They wear school style sweatshirts like its official...also stating what class they are in like BC or primary. Like RSE TEAM, sports team, like college jackets with a BIG R on the front, or college type sweatshirts..except its Ramtha University, ever see the shirts? Like its an accredited school or something.

They take notes and get together for study sessions. I see their pens going, like they are listening to a college lecture and its cutting edge science class. Hmmm..yes, the monkey mind is yellow..scientists all over the world are copying Rams terminology..Gladys, yes..yes..this is real science, Scientists are idiots, Ramtha is real.

They walk around proud to show their school colors. Or what year or whether they are RSE alumni or new..or if they were in BOKTAU classes..what year they "graduated"

I mean really guys!!

THIS IS NOT A COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY..its not Hogwarts so stop wearing your capes and dungeons and dragons costumes! Stop drawing pentagrams on your face.
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha School- the College University school

Unread post by Vanilla »

Everyone calls Ramtha " My teacher"

Teaching you what? To smoke a pipe, drink wine like a fish, eat red meat, meditate, gamble?

For the money you spent in 20 years, you could have been a lawyer in four and now be richer than you are now.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”