JUNE 15th is today. Both JZ and Ramtha were wrong.

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

JUNE 15th is today. Both JZ and Ramtha were wrong.

Unread post by Vanilla »

I saw JZ on stage saying I am not a psychic all these years and know nothing. I know June 15th something very bad is going to happen. She then said, if it doesn't happen we should be happy it didnt.

Then Ramtha went on saying by the end of April this coming disaster was coming and the Pacific was going to hunt us down and incoming tidal wave of 5 times is washing over all of California. He described this in detail the desturction this would cause. A couple times in his drunkeness he did say June 15th. Middle of June.

Also ALL THE RAMSTERS remote viewed a day of disaster and the average was JUNE 15th.

Well. Here it is. I am still here. Nothing happened.

The reason why this is a major fail, is the importance Ramtha and JZ and the students, all gave this EXACT DATE. There was two or three events just about whats coming.

I am sure Ramtha at another event after that said none of this may happen.
I heard Ramtha later said..the timeline was changed because of all the students concentrating. That is BS, and everyone should know that is an easy way out. The timeline changed. Ramtha doesnt live in time so he makes mistakes. NO MAJOR FAIL THIS IS.

Ramtha says he is in and out of time, so he would know exactly what happens when. When he doesnt. He can't predict anything right. Nothing.

For those current students reading this. THIS should wake you up-- and the reason you are here means you have doubts already. Why doubt your own mind? Why trust that you cant see reality when its in front of you? It hurts to know you have been lied to, and you should be angry. Angry at yourself, for believing in a miracle. But it is all a lie, this Ramtha. If you look your eyes will not lie. You see a woman dressed in drag. If you listen your ears wont hurt you: the accent is all wrong, the one on one recordings say so many vague things and never answer straight up questions,. If you touch your touch will not fool you: JZ is a very cold woman and angry, if you try to hug her in public. If you smell Ramtha all you will smell is Juicy Couture cologne. You do not smell a god. There is no god there. Your senses have told you the truth all along. That is science.

Ramtha has never performed a miracle. Ramtha cannot see the cards, or get the cards on the field.

To prove you are a god you must make predictions. MAJOR FAIL.

This was it for my boyfriend, guys. He promised me if nothing happened by June 15th he would leave the "school". After all this preparing on a plot of land in another city we have. I think I have won him over and will no longer be active on this board. Maybe just checking in every now and then. I told him, if nothing happens JUNE 15th, can you leave this Ramtha behind and he said yes. He believed in his god. He believed in apocalypse. The 17 hours he sat there without a break listening and nightmares for two nights. The thoughts of people killing me, people raping and eating me, killing babies for food and water, those 17 hours of nightmare. I never forgive JZ for that. I wish I can sue, but I am the stupid one. When I confronted him, TODAY IS JUNE 15th he ran out the door and drove away.
ponysong

Re: JUNE 15th is today. Both JZ and Ramtha were wrong.

Unread post by ponysong »

This was it for my boyfriend, guys. He promised me if nothing happened by June 15th he would leave the "school". After all this preparing on a plot of land in another city we have. I think I have won him over and will no longer be active on this board. Maybe just checking in every now and then. I told him, if nothing happens JUNE 15th, can you leave this Ramtha behind and he said yes. He believed in his god. He believed in apocalypse. The 17 hours he sat there without a break listening and nightmares for two nights. The thoughts of people killing me, people raping and eating me, killing babies for food and water, those 17 hours of nightmare. I never forgive JZ for that. I wish I can sue, but I am the stupid one. When I confronted him, TODAY IS JUNE 15th he ran out the door and drove away.
Vanilla, I really hope it's the "wake up call" for your boyfriend. Good luck and please do post again - I want to hear how it goes for you and him.
Justtruth

Unread post by Justtruth »

Vanilla,

I wish you well with your boyfriend. Your posts have helped me alot especially with the crazy details of the 17 hour event, which I only got to see part one of.

I wish someone would have the courage to transcribe the whole thing and put it on here. If you can think of more, keep posting. it helps

You had also posted he predicted it, then said it was on hold, and of course that covers him being right either way. For me it is 1987 all over again.

Can't do it again.

I kind of snapped after the Q and A ( where there were no questions) when he told us about the 5 hour energy, then a couple of days later, I got the email they were selling it

And then the next email, saying there was another event for $200.00. I just remember being angry and thinking, we have so much to prepare for, plus help the Japanese, ( which I joyfully did)

And they never let up, on the price and I woke up, and saw the 5 hour thing as a commercial, and how they are always marketing to us , their consumer, which Ramtha warned us about

How everyone wants our energy and money, because we are not creators, only consumers and boy does RSE play on that. They want us to consume, consume, consume.

I have prepared and have no regrets about it and I did so, because alot of my own research, I am out in the country and thrilled with my life, but now I just want to live in the moment and

Be present and all this fear stuff is making me fearless, because I cannot stand another minute of it. All I want is just the truth.

Thank God, I live in another area as well.
Justtruth

Unread post by Justtruth »

One more crazy thing was how much destruction was going to be around the Yelm area, my friends were going crazy because they were near rivers and lakes

If it would have happened as he said it did, all commerce would have been ruined around them

But now that it is on hold and did NOT happen today

For the people that live in Yelm, how can they live in peace with it looming in the future ????????

That it might HAPPEN SOMETIME later ??????

How can they feel comfortable driving to Seattle or even Olympia ??????????

Only by going to ONE MORE event to find out the next prediction

Always being kept in constant dread and fear

Residual income for RSE

Ramtha recently asked, can you chose peace over drama ?????????????

And I would like to ask him the same

There would have been millions of students if the school had not wandered out into a fear based , drama crazed, drunken, spitting , cursing , snot on the sleeve teacher

It helps to see this in writing, it wakes up the mind

What is one of his favorite sayings, SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

Thank you for the advice, because what I see now is not lofty, respectful, loving or even intelligent

If you are reading this and having doubts, have the courage to write it out, if not here, on a pad at home or speak it out, it will have a profound

Effect on waking up , JUST SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi vanilla. you filled this board with fresh views. thanks and good luck for you two or three. don't forget this board. one important thing is to have many and out of different times witnesses. only then it gets clear that staying in rse is like treading water. same scam over and over. have fun.
ex

Unread post by ex »

that was always puzzling to me. what a poor figure ramtha is if you measure jzr on her own rules.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

I heard Ramtha later said..the timeline was changed because of all the students concentrating. That is BS, and everyone should know that is an easy way out. The timeline changed. Ramtha doesnt live in time so he makes mistakes. NO MAJOR FAIL THIS IS.
Nah, it wasn't because of the students concentrating, it's because I'm super tuff (tuffer than RZ!) and I made an executive decision that it wasn't gonna happen. So there :mrgreen:

Appealing
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

If anyone hears what the excuse for the faulty prediction is this time, please post it ASAP. Well, we have Elenin to look forward to. Earth is going to be pulled apart by the gravitational pull of a comet. Woo hoo. FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR
ex

Unread post by ex »

again jzrs prediction was wrong. several weeks ago you could not talk to ramsters seriously they were all railed up. one excuse i heard that ramtha helps to face their fears and prepares them that they r relaxed enough to understand his teachings. that might be a point if jz wouldn't rake in money on this and ruining people and families. yes we life in an uncertain world. so i needed two of this cycles to understand that rse is crap right down to the stolen teachings. i too look forward what happens next. if there r current students reading i would be interested how much the exchange rate was. meaning waking up people leaving, diehards huddling up, new ones coming in. hopfully some get the message that rse is only interested in paying customers.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Good afternoon Ex and the others,

I got the same rationalization when I asked a friend who is a ramster about a few things that Kinght/Ramtha character had tied to a specific date, but never happened.

I was told that, "Ramtha," has to inure the students to bad news by telling them [lies] about things that never come to pass. That way, the weak students won't be too shocked to listen when, "Ramtha," tells them something really bad. They'll just assume it is another Ramtha-test.

"Ramtha," must have never head of the children's story of Chicken Little and the sky-is-falling, I guess. How can anybody believe anything, "Ramtha," says?

Of course we all know that it is nothing more than an excuse for Judy to say any crazy thing in the character of Ramtha and never have to take any responsibility for being incorrect.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Blessings Vanilla,

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I have often been fascinated reading your accounts of what has been going on at Judy’s ranch. Your insight and information have been instrumental in helping me better understand the motivations and complexities that are in the daily lives of my friends that are hooked on the school.

Not needing EMF is the big sign that you’re blessed with a wonderfully normal life. I for one will miss reading your contributions, but of course, that is the way it should be. Best wishes to you and your family!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”