Results

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Justtruth

Results

Unread post by Justtruth »

I feel I had real experiences and results from the disciplines and that is partly why it is so confusing to leave, but I have decided that they came from my own intent and spirit

It has also been confusing because to this day, I have heard the most beautiful words come out of Ramtha's mouth, who ever he is that I have ever heard

But .................................................................................................

Anybody can quote beautiful words, 3 great examples

1) The man who kidnapped Amy Smart and raped her for 9 months and tied her to a tree. During his whole trial, he quoted the bible

2) Saw a movie that was a true story of a woman who was stoned to death because of adultry, which was false, her husband wanted a younger woman. Before the stoning, all the men and the spiritual leaders, gathered together in prayer

3) In war, men pray to their God before theyslaughter

Thirty years ago, we used to see Ramtha speak beautiful prayers and turn his back to us and you could see him utter words like he was talking to the unseen, at a recent streaming, he had turned his back to us and was looking at a blackboard ( but it was white) and in his drunkenness, he dammed God.

That is what we have come to.

Anyone can say beautiful words in melodic tones and because we are taught with truth mixed with BS, manipulation and ever changing messages with mixed directions, it causes complete confusion and I feel it is meant to confuse, so you can NEVER TRUST YOURSELF.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Results

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you for sharing your insights Justtruth,
Anyone can say beautiful words in melodic tones and because we are taught with truth mixed with BS, manipulation and ever changing messages with mixed directions,
This is very important to understand in breaking the "Ramtha" spell and to fly free from the RSE cage.....
How can such beautiful and poetic words flow from from anyone but an "enlightened" being? but it is as you say
it is meant to confuse, so you can NEVER TRUST YOURSELF
What is life without ever trusting our fellow human beings? It is the dark and cruel world of the sociopath that in their loneliness humankind is hunted down as prey only to be viewed as a mirror of their own untrustworthiness.

Life is beautiful and precious ..as are human beings.... :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

i still don't get this 'old ramtha' thing. around 2000 she quoted or made up oscar wilde. she danced 'in perfect rythem' she talked about nature in great splendid words. and all the same time i got screwed out of my money. i simply got guided into the trap with honey. yes its all impressive, self developing and god knows whatever positive aspect you can find between the rocks. but just get real: rse is a big scam. jz knight made ramtha up. they r shuffeling in the money from well meaning people. people die directly out of her medical and live advice. she promotes herself quite good on her websites. the abuse happened the same time i 'loved rse'. if there is someone to beat up she has her staff doing it and watches from her stage. she ridicules people as ramtha in a way that they never do business in town. she sends out her goons to destroy other peoples property. there is no where to go after being abused at her compound she ownes important people. she made police reports dissapear. she lied in front of a court.ye we got scammed in stile from the best. some might need getting it sugarcoated.
Justtruth

Unread post by Justtruth »

Perfect example of the confusion directly you one way/then changing/ again/ and again

1) 17 hour event / dire predictions with dates and horrific details and orders to evacuate the pacific rim, Seattle, Portland, Japan, etc.........................

2) Q and A / Ramtha said there were many people who did not want the destruction, but it was still on/ answered many questions about locations, one woman who was living in Yelm asked if her location was going to flood, his answer was Yes and just said NEXT. just left the poor woman standing there in confusion

Did she move or did she stay?????????? I had many friends in Yelm that were scared to death and also had a friend that implied that I would NOT survive because I was NOT in the arc

3) Free event/ a very happy drunk Ramtha going on and on about Lady Star and Jz and how she had been an ugly duckling, on and on about plastic surgery, then the encounter with the guy who asked Ram a question who was then called an as............... a hundred times, mixed with telling us how 2 members who had a private that day paid alot of money to provide road improvements, etc...................................In the mix of it all, he said the earthquake was still coming and he wanted it done
I was thinking why so much improvement to the ranch when it was going to be beach front property??

4) Next Q and A where there were no questions asked

He said the quake was on hold, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How many lives did this effect and within this maddness where do you hear YOUR OWN GUIDANCE, pretty impossible to find if you are hanging on every word

Your own mind is lost and you cannot even hear what if naturally you were in tune, you would get a ''hit'' that perhaps you were in danger, I get them all the time

The only solution is to keep going back to hear more

5) The next event was called for another $200.00 and I was DONE, but of course it was about a COMET COMING and I heard plenty

I am so happy I did all these events because they woke me up and I am conquering new levels of fear and going with my direction guided by my spirit

It is almost like eating too much pie , cannot stand the taste of it
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

yup, the JZ pie......pretty nasty.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”