Is RSE just one big MKULTRA experiment??????????????????

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Justtruth

Is RSE just one big MKULTRA experiment??????????????????

Unread post by Justtruth »

Anyone???

I have pondered this alot
freemysoul

Re: Is RSE just one big MKULTRA experiment??????????????????

Unread post by freemysoul »

No
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I heard that JZ Knight recommends the film, Men Who Stare at Goats.

Quote from Wikipedia's article about MKULTRA:
Another technique investigated was connecting a barbiturate IV into one arm and an amphetamine IV into the other.[30] The barbiturates were released into the person first, and as soon as the person began to fall asleep, the amphetamines were released. The person would then begin babbling incoherently, and it was sometimes possible to ask questions and get useful answers.
A little bit like alternating Twinkies and Prozac, except that part about being able to ask questions and get useful answers didn't quite work out. Babbling incoherently, now that's a go!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

If RSE is/was one great CIA type experiment, then we could easily lump every New Age cult that uses social control techniques into the same question. Altho MKULTRA was officially ended in the late 1960s, I am sure that the "government" continues to research ways of influence and getting "confessions."

I got to know Dr L Jolyon West [1924-1999] who was head of UCLA's neuroscience dept. he was part of the government's LSD and drug experiments when he was in his youth in the 50s.
He had some stories!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jolyon_West
He became a cult expert and Scientology's "worst human in the universe" candidate. he saw through Hubbard's schemes before it was called Scientology..

Jon Marks in his book In Search of the Manchurian Candidate did a thorough journalistic investigation--none better has appeared , imo. Marks noted that the CIA and all the "brainwashing" experts finally realized that the best way to create a deployable agent is NOT with drugs, hypnosis, or torture, but with "religious conversion." Once that is accomplished, and the mind is "made up" you have 9/11 kamikazi-hijackers or "Perfect Soldiers" [see book by that title :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01315.html

There are so many bizarre cults like RSe out there with comical and harmful self-improvement rituals [note the recent Sweat Lodge deaths] that i doubt the government takes notice other than dealing with the criminal aspects.

If anything RSE is part of MKULTRA's trash heap.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

clarification...what I meant by MKULTRA'a trash heap was a series of failed covert governemnt experiments in creating social control, truth serums, and deployable agents that nevertheless had some success but did more harm than good. Many of thse techniques migrated into the ever curious civilian population. LSD is a prime example because it failed as a "truth serum" or something that could simulate schizophrenia but seemed to have remarkable results to end alcohol addiction and depression in SOME volunteer/victims through what appeared to be profound spiritual experience. Once released into the general market among seekers by the early 1960s, LSD soon became a hippy "sacrament" through Tim Leary, Dick Alpert/RamDass, Stanislav Grof and others who turned on the likes of The Beatles and Rolling Stones around 1964 who helped to spread the peace-love-tie dye.

Encounter group therapy appeared in the 1960s as well. The idea was to expose one's flaws or weaknesses in a kind of group confessional to purge one of "blocks" in consciousness, thus freeing one up to build a truer, freer self. Most encounter groups devolved into little more than boot camps that, for the militaries, functioned as a place and time to break down a recruit to be able to build them back as whatever: a marine, a seal, a horseman for Ghengis Khan, a true comrade for Lenin, an Amazon warrior. JZ took her cue from these "encounter groups" when in the early 1980s she held Ramtha "seminars" wherein "masters" were pressured to give up all they had on them, eg, like weddings rings and expensive jewelry for the sake of getting to know their inner god "unencumbered." Ramtha recruits got the idea implanted to "let go" of the things of this world so that you can enter the next level. The problem was twofold and still is:
1. Once one "let go" of anything monetarily valuable it generally ended up in the guru's lair.
2. Other than feeling "enlightened" or financially lighter, the devotees became hard pressed to prove what they sacrificed everything for in the end.

I hope I am not making this more confusing :?:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Ramtha recruits got the idea implanted to "let go" of the things of this world so that you can enter the next level.
Ah Joe..You bring back memories of DLM and the Boy God .... Guru Maharaji.
To receive his "divine knowledge"....:roll:
One of his stipulations was to gift him something that was most precious and valuable in your life.
Ironically in joining RSE I was convinced I had stumbled upon my Shangri-la..A true school of knowledge and compassion.
RSE to me was the centre of the universe to help the world heal from all of life’s injustices and rid the world of cults and tyrants :oops:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Well, it is a possiblity that JZ could be like one of those Manchurian candidates. An experiment in mind controlling. Her handler could be sitting in the audience every night. Yes.
But I doubt it. Jz is actually very bad at channeling.

Lots of things go thru my mind. Like how can this woman be so crazy to fool her husband she loves for 8 years that Ramtha is real. I mean, she has to be dangerously insane. Ramtha is not real. We all know that. Most people see it.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

V
this is less about crazy than convincing to some people. after all these years of looking into channeling and why people believe,
it seems to me that some large portion of the human race is more "hardwired" to believe in ghosts or believe in channeled spooks than others. JZ like all channelers casts a wide net through the media and the new age milieu of potential believers in spirit contact. iow, tens of millions of people will readily consider that Ramtha is real, whether demon or angel, without much effort.

Once a person makes an inner contract to believe in something, all other options diminish in the mind/brain to reduce dissonance. No one likes to be uncertain for very long about some things. In field theory formulated by Kurt Lewin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Lewin
, once our minds are "made up" it is very difficult to unfreeze the mind "set" and change again.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”