We traded our religion for a very fear based culture

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Justtruth

We traded our religion for a very fear based culture

Unread post by Justtruth »

Remember all the stories about Jevohah and how he struck terror his people???

How is RSE better when the master teacher threatens to '' bring you down or I am coming for you ????

Or maybe you are in the audience while he punches someone or exposes their fantasies in front of everyone

How about the light teachings that scare you silly

Did we trade Jesus and the rapture for Ramtha and lift off ????????????????????

Did we give up 10 % to the church for manditory events?????????????at RSE

Did we forget about being in the moment for the future now ( whatever that really means) ????????

Did we NOT buy life insurance and have a loved one die at the advice of Ramtha????????????
I think he said it should have been called death insurance

How many of us cannot live near water or especially California because of so many predictions????

I just wonder how the people around Yelm can feel safe to even travel to Seattle or Portland???
With the pending doom, always pending for almost 30 years

So much can be predicted of our future by the trends of today as Gerald Celente does

Check him out for free in you want current trends

HOW MANY OF US KEPT GOING BACK TO RSE BECAUSE OF THE FEAR THAT WAS IMPLANTED IN OUR HEARTS

I know I did, no more
Justtruth

Re: We traded our religion for a very fear based culture

Forgot to mention that he said we were meant for FOOD FOR THE LIZARDS
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Every time I hear the lizard reference I always think about when my mother lived with me and I had a pet lizard... She never said anything but I always wonder now if it scared her in a way I never imagined!
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

Yes, Marie, I so agree. Once you are out you can look back and almost see and feel the dark cloud of fear, poverty and hopelessness hanging over Yelm, despite what the students tell themselves about the disciplines. At least when I was there the weekends with Ramtha, and events, were mostly positive, no drunken, drug filled, vulgar, abusive things going on that I hear about now.

Today, as I sit here at the pc, is a day full of sunshine, fragrant, blooming gardenias, beautiful weather; a day filled with hope happiness, and joy, and yes, abundance. No wine to drink for breakfast, no UG, no duck tape or tank, no sitting in the rain for days...nope.

I hope more "students" see the light as they read our experiences, post RSE, and come out of the darkness that pervades and the heaviness of years of anticipated immediate doom and destruction. It's been a lot of wasted years. I know I was afraid to leave Yelm when I leaved there, many years ago, in case the end came and I was someplace else visiting my children and all my survival food and water were in Yelm. Sad. Very sad to do that to yourself.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks for the thread. I cringe and am deeply saddened every time I see the time and money my family puts into preparing for impending doom. They've been doing it for 20+ years. I'm exausted by it. I can't imagine how they feel. RSE has been pumping out the fear for so long and all of it nonsense. Lizard people? Seriously? Gray men? Once you become an adult and see how the world works, you begin to realize that no group or government is efficient enough or has the capacity to control the world or record all of your phone calls and interactions, record you through your cable connection, etc etc etc. OMG. Do you know the amount of man hours, data storage and search capabilities required for all that? It would be impossible and what would be the point.

Unless you're a suspected terrorist or some kind of criminal, the government doesn't care about you.

No lizard people are going to eat you or use you for any kind of experiment. If an evil alien race has the technology to get here, they could do whatever they wanted and we would be powerless to resist. In other words, you'd already be dead or living in a cage. Since you're neither, there's no evil alien race here trying to take us over.

No one knows what happen when you die; even Ramtha. Deal with it and enjoy the time you have here. That especially includes your family members who love you!

Evil secret societies: Do groups of powerful white men meet in secret rooms to dictate the economies of the world and plan on their enslavement of all people? No. Many people are exceedingly greedy and competitive. They want as much wealth as they can possibly amass with no concern for others or the environment. However, they don't secretly control our government with puppet strings. They get their way a majority of the time because of political contributions but no small group of people control everything. There is not a grand conspiracy where the world is controlled by 10 or 12 people. It's just not logical or possible.

Earth Changes: They're going to happen but again, no one knows when. It's pretty clear JZ has no idea. There will be ice ages, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, etc etc from now until the earth is engulfed by our sun when it becomes a red giant billions of years from now. Don't live in fear of it. Some preparation is fine but UGs, food hoarding is just insanity.

Live your lives and stop being so afraid. GROW UP AND USE COMMON SENSE! Once you do that, life will be a lot more fun. You'll also be able to have normal conversations and interact with people outside of RSE Inc.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Seriously,

I am impresed with your level headedness, maturity and take on the world and life, given your parental roots in rse.

I heard someone say one time it doesn't really matter if what I believe is true or not, what does matter is what that belief does, or doesn't do, for me. And if quality of life is a measure, rse is not doing much for anyone.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Justtruth

AMEN seriously

Today I bought a BBQ grill, it was all about outdoors, sunny days and ribs, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, they were good, all about NOW
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

"Ramtha," is never one to let facts get in way of a good story. If you go back and look at the JZ/R predictions, they're lacking in specific information that would allow students to take constructive action to improve their safety. Take, for instance, the ramtha-talk about super cell storms, lull, then more storms. No mention of a date or that the mile wide tornado would pummel Alabama April n28, 2011. You'd think, "Ramtha," could foretell something that obvious. No ramsters living there, so be it obliterated?

When, "Ramtha," tries for specifics, he often gets them wrong. Oops, there goes that timeline changing again!

The RSE crowed about how, "Ramtha," predicted there would be an earthquake and Japan would move west. Japan moved east.

What about the prediction JZ Knight would die in March 2011? Didn't happen.

What about the June 15, 2011 disaster? Didn't happen. Put on hold? - whatever that means.

There Nisqually earthquake, epicenter Tacoma, magnitude 6.8, February 28, 2001 definitely strongly shook the RSE campus strongly and sent staff scrambling, according to at least one person posting on EMF. No mention from, "Ramtha," in advance.

These are just a few examples.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

if quality of life is a measure, rse is not doing much for anyone.[/quote]

Marie, your above statement is perfect. People that go to RSE Inc, including myself for a time, are looking for something. At first, they get a taste of what they desire but in the end it's negative and in some cases devestating.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Seriously--That is so it.
That is what happened to me. I came looking for something. All it was was some sort of meditation, focus. Then I got dumped on me all this gloom and doom and begged demanded to come to the next event, because of unforeseen coming crisis. Then Ramtha's drunken wine parties where guy on floors grabbing my legs trying to pull me down. Ramtha told me I couldnt have splits of wine I had to down a large bottle. I got pressured and worst of all, I felt shut out from the people I wanted to be friends with, because of pecking order.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the conduct from people close to the stage always bothered me. once on event staff i saw the inefficiency of the staff. the non sharing of information misleading their help just to keep their post. the bulling of rse staff starting at the registry. in short if the future of society is mirrored at rse now its not a world i would like to life in. it is a reconection with ramthas past [to use some ridiculous rse terms] not at all a way forward.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”