Ramtha is our movie star our idol

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Justtruth

Ramtha is our movie star our idol

Unread post by Justtruth »

When I was a young woman, I was around a ''healer'' who seemed like he had great power and it was around the time, I was working on my self worth which was not good, after I got to know this man for real, with the mask off, I realized it was smoke and mirrors.

What power do we give to movie stars and people of authority, lots and lots.

I think we do the same to Ramtha and we project alot on him and it all just might come from ourself.

The very old days with Ram, I do not know really how to explain, because there was no abuse and only love and I will always cherish them.

But now as he tries to tell the story of getting the sword out of the rock, it does not move me and the hint he makes about how the teachings won't really be the greatest until JZ dies. What the hell is that?????? We are suppose to live forever, but she dies??????????????????????????

Have you ever gotten to know a movie star or someone that popular, that everyone gave their energy to???????????? WE GIVE THEM THE POWER, we feel unworthy in their presence or not as accomplished, etc.............. etc......................

But after the make up is off, or the costumes or whatever is propping them up, wowwwwwwwwwwww

What a different picture. We are doing it to Ramtha now or to anyone we give our power to

I am taking the advice of his first early teachings and I am going within to the greatest teacher I will ever have and that is myself

Going for the love, going for now, not the future now, the present now
ex

Re: Ramtha is our movie star our idol

Unread post by ex »

[quote]the hint he makes about how the teachings won't really be the greatest until JZ dies [/quote]

so she preps rse that her story get cleared up. and only the filtered stuff gets a rerun. thats how it works. the people who criticize will be gone updated by a new flock which worship the old ones who saw the rambot. i bet her statue is already in the works. paid by herself later donated by an anonymous doner. ramtha described it in details:naked jz makes a step forward with outstreched arms. with the slogan: make know the unknown.
sorry to bring this up again but: what is the old ramtha. is he out of the white book. or did she realy operate without the fear mongering? my picture from ramtha changed through being in other than required. as a beginner i got treated well at rse.
Justtruth

Unread post by Justtruth »

the old Ram before the school, dialogues, intensives, Yucca Valley was my favorite, 80's maybe

I traveled all the time to go

When it became manditory, I did not like it

ex, I have no words for the early years, so much love and it really moved me to new directions

That are beneficial

It is starting to not matter if it was real, I am not happy now people are getting abused and hurt

But I fully expect the truth will come out one day
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

For those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear, the truth is out, JZ Knight is a con cult leader that preys on people for her own personal gain.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”