THE LAST STREAM

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

THE LAST STREAM

Unread post by Vanilla »

I saw bits and pieces of the last stream at a friends house. Ramtha was wearing the ugliest robe I have ever seen him wear. It was like a white bathrobe. I then heard my friend say that they were now selling that same robe in the Quantum Cafe.

Things Ramtha wears sells for lots of money. 20 grand for boots. 10 thousand for nasty cheap robes on the RSE website. Auctioned off. They are not even nice. Like spa robes.

I was told this Chinese lady once got a very holy robe for Ramtha to wear with real gold in it. He is pictured in it sold in many framed photos in the QC. You know the one. Eyes closed. When it was worn, he burnt it and stained it with wine. Making it more valuable in some eyes.

Back to my point. I think its funny how Ramtha is mass marketing his clothes. And he doesnt even have to wear them, he has now a brand of terrycloth robe. And they still sell.

A few people know I am not into Ramtha anymore. I asked about an event, the one with the scientist speaking a few days ago. I was told that the scientist questioned the school and questioned chanelling. When I asked for more, I was told, oh you will hear it from someone else!

I have better things to do than follow what Ramtha is teaching. Now I follow it for different reasons. But I wonder at who would stand up in front of RSE and say publicly they question. ANyone know what happened?
freemysoul

Re: THE LAST STREAM

Unread post by freemysoul »

Thanks for the post Vanilla, was this the second half of the 17 hour post, or a new one?
I remember when JZ started wearing those stupid R hats with the torn fronts that sold for 45 dollars at qc, or the R cards that came out as soon as card mapping became all the rage selling for 20 dollars a pack. Those pictures of her in the gold robe in a 5 by 7 sell for 17 dollars. If that place doesn't open your eyes to the hypocrisy and greed nothing ever will. She definitely has a willing clientele that spends outrageous sums on anything she touches. So much for not worshiping her eh?
Thanks again for the insight Vanilla.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Very enlightening Vanilla.

The July 2011 Yelm assay event featured keynote speaker Dr. Brian Greene (string theory) on July 4 and Rev. G. Gordon Allen (near death experience) on July 5.

I would love to know what was said. There isn't much posted on on RSE's own web site regarding Dr. Greene's presentation. That follows RSE's pattern of selective memory, usually not recalling things that contradict, "Ramtha's," perspective on doomsday and quantum befuddlement. You can bet that if Dr. Greene had said anything remotely supportive, it would have been featured on RSE's web site as yet more evidence of what an amazing being, "Ramtha," is. About all we know is the Song, Across the Universe, by the Beatles was played. (Presumably with appropriate royalties paid. :-) )

Interesetingly RSE is feauring a link to Dr. Greene as well as NASA and other US government links related to disaster preparedness. What happend to the UFOs, gray men and the other rafts of co-conspirators? Taking advice from the government now, are we?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I issue a correction to my previous posting:

JZ Knight's personal web site has a press release stating that Dr. Greene spoke. Knight's web page re-state's Dr. Greene's personal bio, but doesn't say much specific about the talk he gave in Yelm: http://www.jzknight.com/2011/07/dr-bria ... e-to-yelm/
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

---Moderator Comment---
Dear whatatrip
Your RSE supportive post along with the "Ramtha" quotations have been moved in full to the RSE supporters forum.
This is the only place on EMF where you are welcome to post and debate the merits of RSE from an RSE supporter perspective of Dr. Greene or JZK/Ramtha.

Please visit...
'EMF' Message Board • View topic - THE LAST STREAM yes I watched Dr. Greene
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1442
If you wish to continue the debate thread topic.

Thank you for respecting our EMF posting guidlines

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

looking at jzs website she is buisy repairing her image.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i wonder when a guy like prof. green, who obviewsly studied and worked for his title get introduced to simmons, if greg has the balls to use his fictive dr.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I agree that Greg Simmons using the ficticious self-imposed title, "Doctor," really offends me. He doesn't sport a confered title though any sort of source of accreditation. I don't have a PhD. I have worked amid people who have gone to the effort to prove themselves through the rigors of graduate school. I think one of the best compliments I've gotten was from a well respected PhD holder who once asked me, "Well what do you think about that, Doc?" and it was delivered sincerely, not as a tease.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hey, Dr Ockham. You don't want to be called 'Mr Wally-britches' again, do you? Following your post re. entanglement which has had to posted under a different board heading, please don't forget, before we even get into quantum mechanics, Einstein's equation 'E=mc2', which tells us that all mass-free particles (photons) are, by the very virtue of themselves, travelling at the speed of light, and therefore likely to be in every 'point' and corner of the universe at exactly the same 'moment', and all 'touching' each other. There needs to be no 'force', or outside factor for this to happen. There has yet been an 'over-arching, Grand Unifying Theory, to combine macrocosmic physics with the quantum 'world', but, there will be, and probably not very far off into the future. :D

Seriously, thank you, also, very much for your contribution to my thread topic 'The Law of Attraction.....etc.'. Yours was another contribution that, for me, was 'spot on'.

W.E.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Thats the last time RSE will have a Real scientist speak.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Very possibly, Vanilla, which is a real shame. I think we could put that down to the purported entity called "Ramtha" knowing nothing about real science, at all, but only about the entanglement of the multiple possibilities of purely imaginary pseudo-science. The devastating consequences of this, and the crippling effects on RSE members, are only too obvious.

W.E.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Even if for thousands of years people believed Ramtha was real, he would never be real except in the imaginations.

If u are still waiting for your bag of money after 21 years of blowing and it hasnt come, well, its time to pack up the excuses and say, This doesnt work.
WofthesunEofthemoon

No, Vanilla. I don't think all the blowing, huffing and puffing in the world is going to bring in shed-loads of money. But, I thought this was all supposed to be about spiritual enlightenment, anyway? And, what has that got to do with bags of money? :roll: :lol:

W.E.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

WofthesunEofthemoon, please use a personal message to me if you would like to discuss personal matters you feel sophomoric. Here we shall keep the focus on critique of RSE’s disingenuous and dangerous exploitation of its students.

To clarify an important point, much in modern physics is difficult to separate from philosophy, and arguments of philosophy are probably as old as civilization itself. There is much disagreement between physicists about the nature of quantum mechanics. As quantum mechanics matured in the 1950s and 1960s, problems arose with the modern views of John Stewart Bell and others fitting with the established Einstein-Podolksy-Rosen model.

Bell published his pivotal article in 1964: Bell, John. On the Einstein Podolsky Rosen Paradox, Physics 1 3, 195-200, Nov. 1964

This laid the groundwork for many scholars to take up a post-Einsteinian view of quantum mechanics. Bell’s Theorem opened the door for acceptance of quantum entanglement that Einstein had dismissed as (translating from German), “Spooky action at a distance.” Even now, some persons hold Einstein-Podolksy-Rosen as the correct interpretation. I feel this discussion from 2005 is a good exposition of the pros and cons:
http://luttrellica.blogspot.com/2005/10 ... tance.html

The consequence of Bell’s theorem is that action at a distance, non locality, is quite possible, even necessary. In short, two particles separated by a vast distance may behave as a single entity, reacting instantaneously to a stimulus, despite the fact the particles have a non zero mass.

Engineers, more pragmatic than caught in staid philosophy, believed that practical application of entanglement is made possible by Bell’s Theorem. Application of entanglement in cryptography makes use of laser emissions of entangled photons to transmit data. Non repudiation and integrity assurance of the data is possible because the photons in the data stream behave as Bell’s Theorem predicts. I am inclined to say that we have proof, albeit perhaps non-rigorous, through construction of real world practical devices that Bell was correct, and that an Einstein-Podolksy-Rosen view is not sufficient to describe the universe.
Reference QM cryptography: http://spie.org/x38723.xml?ArticleID=x38723

Now, let me reiterate my thesis of my previous posting that the RSE use of the quantum entanglement phenomenon is flawed. Please refer to Luttrell (link above). RSE suggests that quantum theory supports its brand (I use the term literally, as in trade marked) of metaphysics, suggesting telekinesis, remote viewing and time travel are possible. It just doesn’t work. The problem is there has to be a, something, that establishes the entangled nature of the system in the first place. It is not possible is to manifest a gold coin out of Fort Knox, Kentucky onto one’s kitchen table in Yelm, Washington merely by thinking about it; there is no preexisting causal relationship. RSE is engaging in is if A implies B, then B implies A thinking. Sorry, it does not work here. An entangled system may project instantaneous action at a distance, reacting to a stimulus. The converse does not occur that action at a distance can cause a system to become entangled.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

:shock:
A very erudite dissertation to be sure, Ockham, and quite clear on how the school has taken bona fide scientific theory and warped it to fit their own particular groove.
I humbly suggest though that you take your own advice, and if you wish to call WE sophomoric, perhaps that would best be reserved for a PM.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I think if Ockham's post is reread, they aren't calling W.E. anything.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Um, t'was the other way round: "Wally britches," is an insult most likely with origin in the London East End that roughly translates to calling one "sophomoric."
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

SO sorry, Ockham, my bad! Never heard that expression, thanks for clarifying.
WofthesunEofthemoon

:lol: Cor, I laughed so much I nearly had an accident! Here I am, throwing out all the insults, and poor old Dr Ockham gets into trouble! But if he thinks I am going to go to all the trouble of pm'ing him just to be rude, then he'll have to think again. LOL

Great dissertation on quantum entanglement, by the way.

W.E.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”