RSE Indoctrination diagrams circa 1991

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE Indoctrination diagrams circa 1991

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Came across these old RSE indoctrination diagrams (circa 1991)while moving house recently.
To think I thought these were the most sacred and secret teachings on the planet ..and worth dedicating my life to its precepts :oops: :cry:
Left Click on image to enlarge or Right click to copy.
Warning
these diagrams contain RSE indoctrination material that some EMF members may find distressing.

David.
RSE Circa 1991 The Void Diagram 1.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 The Initiate Star Diagram 2.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 Spatial Dimension Diagram 3.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 Seven Seals Diagram 4.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 Living The Image Diagram 5.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 Eight Spatial Dimensions Diagram 6.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 Body Blue Web Body Diagram 7.jpg
RSE Circa 1991 Om Akad Diagram 8.jpg
Smells-Like-JZ Knight Ramtha-Bullshit visit http://www.enlightenmefree.com.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Re: RSE Indoctrination diagrams circa 1991

Unread post by freemysoul »

Wow, this brought back such vivid memories. I remember too what stock I put in all that rubbish. The imagery and ideas were so beautiful and mystical to me at one time, and I protected them as if they were holy. Looking back now on these images, I can't fathom how such meaningless dogma could hold me under such a spell. I understand now and can decipher better between FACT and FICTION, but there was a time that I would have believed just about anything that crook JZ said. What a blessing to be free of all the fear and ridiculous ideas that once filled my mind and corrupted my soul. Seeing these things just now remind me more of a child's coloring book or a bad advertisement for vitamins than something holy.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Looking at these diagrams again, I find myself feeling sad and naive. They recall a time in my life when I thought I was experiencing true joy at the most meaningful level a human could experience.

The deception I lived through all of those years still burns deeply -- some days more, some days less. I'm still having huge trust issues and self-doubt. After devoting myself totally to the RSE disciplines for so many years and later finding out I was scammed by JZK and RSE for all of that time, my personal belief system is still corrupt and I'm having difficulty finding my way back to "me."

After re-reading this post I almost deleted it completely, since it reads like I am on a pitty pot, but I just wanted to share what these diagrams brought to mind for me.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello CD
No that a good post.
I do not think you are the only one feeling this way, after 4 years I myself still wondering about it all.
Like you some days are better then others.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

1st cal dream: thanks for leaving this post. i had similar issues just lately. i had a non existing conspirecie working against me. yes this crap goes deep.
2nd :blue body seems to be out. since some hardcore ramsters died because some water was more powerful than blue body.
3rd : yes the triangle diagram is a true indoctrination tool. connecting it to the 'seals' gives enough angels to find a connection or 'programing entry?'. compare the teachings at rse about the seals with chakras. the most intresting point for me is that the negative is primery pointed out.there is rse in absolut the same like mainstream evangelists or hardcore churches. the lower 3 chakras have to evolve just like the uper ones during a lifetime. power of the 3rd also means to do a wise administration. 2nd is not only the victim seal it has also to do with putting up shelter caring for a partner or family. 1st seal not only sex and procreating its also about vitalety [that gets acknowledged at rse]. 4th seal is not only this without rse and ramtha unreachable place its about finding meaningfull fullfillment. the 5th isen't working with a liar and ramtha himself admits to lie [i had always a big struggle with a master teacher who lies]. and than the greatest puzzle our mind and brain were rse starts its indoctrination and its manipulation. remember you r asked to leave your lives experience at the door that they can fleece you more easy.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

HIPPIE BULLSHIT

thats what it always looked like to me. None of it made any sense.

I took a food course once and learned about vatta and pitta garbage. Intense course with tests and everything....and how people need to eat different foods that are warming or cooling..and thats what all this stuff reminded me of. Hippie esoteric nonsense. Hippie stuff. None of it made any sense to me.

Like horoscopes or chinese zodiac.

I mean, chakras and different color rainbows we cant see..how do we know the ancients who discovered this were not scammers as well.

ALl I remember thinking was Ramtha telling us we were so into pain and being dominated and being a tyrant is because we were all stuck in our vaginas and penises and its time to get out of that..and how we should shoot energy out the top of our heads, somehow we can be god and whatever we think at that moment manifests. Its the quest for Holy Grail one will never find and wastes thousands of dollars..
David McCarthy
Site Admin

HIPPIE BULLSHIT
"Hey" I was a hippy once..we weren't that crazy....Flower Power sister... :-)
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Sorry David. Emotions.

About the blue body diagram. Maybe I should make this a new thread, but I have seen many Ramtha RSE inspired tattoos. One persons body is covered in spider webs under their clothes. Tattooed on their body, blue webs!!

They got illnesses and thought this would be the solution. I have seen pentagrams. I dont really look...but I have seen flashes of tattoos that are RSE related on people. Triangle shapes, Ram head symbols, so be it! etc, one had past life name that Jz as Ram said he was.
Thats what the photo looked like.

I remember the Rse teachers testing us. What comes after brown, etc

Everyone was always speechless trying to imagine different frequency realities, silent, taking notes,memorizing..but noone really got it..because there is nothing to get. Except Ramtha being the only one who can visit these places.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Whats really sad --I cant even read it now--its so sad is the

CHILDRENS RSE PROPAGANDA

RSE has childrens books, with drawings and bright colors, coloring books..

About the void and angels bringing purple presents called the ultraviolet frequency or what not.

How this isnt real reality. Its got drawings and art and if I posted it I would really make some people upset.

How you remember when you were a baby, who you were in past life..

how you went shopping in GODS MALL for your body. How when you first went into your body you were frustrated because it didnt work like your last body.

How one day Ram wasnt going to be here anymore so you need to take this childrens book with you forever and always read it even when you are an adult. How you have a destiny and god is watching you all the time.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the purpose of this crap is to desorient you up to the point were your only option is to give the ok that rse guids you.[quote]"For me it tied the loose ends of 30 years of information into a web of knowledge that makes perfect sense." [/quote]" than what a relieve you feel this on a event. i think it would be a good thing to expose all disciplins and teachings in public, so that rse looses its magic and secrecy. thanks david.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

i think it would be a good thing to expose all disciplins and teachings in public, so that rse looses its magic and secrecy. thanks david.
You are welcome ex...
Please if anyone has "Sacred'enSecret RSE material :roll: ... graphics and such like, please post them here or Email to the EMF mods: enlightenmefree@gmail.com
Healing from RSE has much to do with systematically dismantling its building blocks of intellectualized modern day superstitions.... :idea:
When all is said and done there is next to nothing salvageable from the RSE indoctrinations and dogma
Its best to clean it all out.....But it has to be done gently... if at all possible.

David
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Hippy stuff, hunh?
Pita, Atta and Vata are elements, or concepts, from ancient Vedic medicine, still practiced today in India by some.
It separates us by personality type, and states that depending on what type you are, different things will cause you and your body to thrive.
Like many forms of ancient medicine practiced in a number of cultures, it has elements of valid scientific and anatomical fact mixed in with mysticism.
I am still trying to figure out the rest of the diagrams, and get some idea of the worldview being put forward. Interesting.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Pita, Atta and Vata are elements, or concepts, from ancient Vedic medicine
TM: MIU--Maharishi International Univ. at Fairfield Iowa teaches this Ayurvedic stuff. yes, some bits of useful "science" there but there is also a lot of cow urine and feces bits in the traditional Ayurvedic practice in Bharata, the Motherland, that has been deleted for the most part for squeamish American consumers. You can call it 'bull sh*t' and you will be correct.
TM 'monks' have a history of drinking their own 'mid-stream' urine daily as a preventative cure. I am not saying it's bad for you---don't get me wrong, but--there has to be a better way to stay healthy :-)

Good thread, David.
I have a pile of "secret" notes buried in a box from a RSE student circa 1987--1993. I will go thru them when i have time and scan for uploading.

CUT's teachings about the body/energy field was just as elaborate and idiosyncratic. There is a lot in CUT/RSE borrowed from old occultism and occultists like Fludd, Max Heindel http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm
check out eg Heindel's Rosicruciam "7 worlds"
http://www.rosicrucian.com/images/rccen002.gif
and
http://www.rosicrucian.com/images/rccen001.gif
and
wine as a factor in evolution
Hitherto only water had been used as a drink and in the ceremonies of the Temple service, but after the submergence of Atlantis--a continent which once existed between Europe and America, where the Atlantic Ocean now lies--those who escaped destruction began to cultivate the vine and make wine, as we find narrated in the Bible story of Noah. Noah symbolizes the remnant of the Atlantean Epoch, which became the nucleus of the Fifth Race --therefore our progenitors.

The active principle of alcohol is a "spirit" and as the humanity of the earlier Epochs used the articles of food best suited to their vehicles, so this spirit was, in the Fifth Epoch, added to the foods previously used by evolving humanity. It acts upon the spirit of the Fifth Epoch man, temporarily paralyzing it, that it may know, esteem and conquer the physical world and value it at its proper worth. Thus man forgets, for the time being, his spiritual home, clinging to this form of existence, which he has previously despised, with all the tenacity born of a feeling that this is all there is--or at least, preferring the certainty of this world to taking chances on a heaven which, in his present muddled state, he does not understand.

Water only had been used in the Temples, but now this is altered. "Bacchus," a god of wine, appears and under his sway the most advanced nations forget that there is a higher life. None who offer tribute to the counterfeit spirit of wine or any alcoholic liquor (the product of fermentation and decay) can ever know anything of the higher Self--the true Spirit which is the very source of life.

All this was preparatory to the coming of Christ, and it is of the highest significance that His first act was to change "water into wine." (John ii:11.)
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng04.htm#part1

I had several of Heindel's (Carl von Grassoff - d 1919) works that I once read "religiously" along with a host of other crazy-making channeled or "revealed" mysteries in the late 1970s.

re recovery from RSE is a struggle but we are not so different in "evolution" from ancient man that struggled with the same nonsense or irrational belief. Our brains seem to be hardwired to be "superstitious" and any cult leader can exploit that reality.
this article gives some idea how pervasive belief in divination was:
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/R ... urium.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Joe...
I have a pile of "secret" notes buried in a box from a RSE student circa 1987--1993. I will go thru them when i have time and scan for uploading.
That would be really 'enlightening'..
Thank you Joe
tree

Unread post by tree »

California Dreamin' wrote:Looking at these diagrams again, I find myself feeling sad and naive. They recall a time in my life when I thought I was experiencing true joy at the most meaningful level a human could experience.

The deception I lived through all of those years still burns deeply -- some days more, some days less. I'm still having huge trust issues and self-doubt. After devoting myself totally to the RSE disciplines for so many years and later finding out I was scammed by JZK and RSE for all of that time, my personal belief system is still corrupt and I'm having difficulty finding my way back to "me."
Well said.

for some reasons these didn't load properly and from the above response, I am glad they didn't!
I still have RSE calenders with what's-her-face plastered all over it That I can't even bear to bring out of the box. For some reason the pics rather than on the web, they are more
intense and burning into my being as in "look into these eyes" (ahem-bs)
I find myself feeling sad and naive. They recall a time in my life when I thought I was experiencing true joy at the most meaningful level a human could experience.
I honestly won't forget this line....and I hope current rse students see this....from someone with more than 20 yrs experience at 'the ranch'.
a human's life could have been better spent.....
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi did rse hack into emf? the pics are broken. can you repost them?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Here ya go ex... :idea:

Left Click on image to enlarge or Right click to copy.
Warning
These diagrams contain RSE indoctrination material that some EMF members may find distressing.

David

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”