Blue College February 2008

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Whatchamacallit

Blue College February 2008

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

The word on the street (this came from students), is that about 2/3 of the students at the 10 day event, were very sick. Of course, being in one room, enclosed together with a personal space that's probably less than 3x6 feet, SPREADS GERMS (hello!). Ramsters deny that they are vulnerable to GERMS. They deny illness by referring to it as "transmuting the body" into a higher frequency as they release toxins.

How's that for denial ? It would be laughable if it weren't so delusional.

So, here's what took place at the event, as it has been shared with EMF people (for lack of another term)...

Ramthim-her came out to audience and told the students (paraphrased) that they did not have to worry about getting kicked out of the event if they left the event to get MEDICAL HELP because they were so sick. They were told it was okay to go to their doctor - they wouldn't get kicked out for leaving the event due to that. So, go see your doctor if you are so sick.

NOW WHAT DOES THAT TELL THE PERSON WHO IS STILL CAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES ?
WHAT SHOULD THAT TELL THE CURRENT FANATICS, WHO ARE CONTROLLED BY THEIR 'GURU' AND DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY, "Hey, I'm sick and if you would kick me out of an event for taking care of myself, then the heck with you and your school."

This is the mentality of the students. They DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO. They are not open minded as they are deluded into thinking they are. They are closed minded robots, capable only of responding to the programming that Ramhim-her gives to them. Masters of Reality, eh ?????

As has been said before, let's hope there is never any kool-aid.

When I hear this sort of insanity, it makes me thankful yet again, that I am far away from it all. I'm FREE to live my life as I choose, and am having a great time of it, having birthed MYSELF, instead of being CODEPENDENT WITH RAAAAAAAAAAAAMTHA.

Tsk, tsk.
Whatchamacallit

Rebuttals ?

Just in case someone disputes what I have heard and commented upon, feel free to email the moderators of this board and I expect that the dispute can be shared. Never let it be said that inaccurate rumor was posted whereby the door wasn't open to clarification. :wink:
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

strange, many people I know are horribly sick as well...
wondering how long the event was.
I haven't been near anybody, after suffering a wipeout and a concussion, maybe that's why I have not had other illnesses.
:o
However, it's good to know that people are "allowed" to seek medical attention.
Whatchamacallit

Hi Lost

At least you're recovering well. Sorry to hear that you suffered that trauma. Yes, traditional medicine certainly does have its place. It's amazing, though not too surprising, to hear that students had to get PERMISSION to obtain medical care when so many of them were so sick. What's amazing (to me) is that anyone would "give their power away" (critical thinking gone-zo) to Ramtha or to ANYONE outside of themselves. That why, imo, it doesn't matter about arguing over "is he real or isn't he real?" That's divisive and a waste of time. What matters is that a person becomes complacent over their own health, in the name of someone else who must know better than them. Doesn't matter if it's Lassie. It's wrong and foolish. Also scary and sad. These are people at risk for drinking the kool-aid.

Someone I know just heard from a new reader about a relative who has lost his mind (literally) at RSE as a new student. Hearing about this family man, willing to cast everything aside because now he's So Smart, being a MASTER and all. Well, you know the drill. Sad, sad.

Nice to hear from you and Free.

I'm busy, too. Not online as much with a ton of other fun stuff going on. My children and I started a business and have our products in a store already. We're also planning out our garden, building a rainbow bridge over our brook...just loving and living life. EMF is a tiny part of it, but as long as it's open for business, I will speak out about the Dark Side of RSE that one doesn't hear in the glossy marketing campaign, because that's what my conscience believes I should do.
Lost in Space

Blessings on your business with your family...hope it goes well.

I just got fired...probably a good thing, the situation became intollerable.

Taking a week off, then looking for work.

Considering my options.

Probably should see a medical professional, but not sure which kind, maybe a naturopath.

Take care.

Mary
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Lost in Space,

I remember getting fired from my first job as a factory worker in East London,
I started work at fifteen, working my way up till promoted to foreman overseeing cheap immigrant laborers.
The wages and conditions were Victorian.
Anyway
.. to cut a long story short, in 1971 they sacked me for trying to start a union.
even though I was shaken, It was the best thing that could have happened to me..
I bought a one way ticket to Canada and hitchhiked until winter drove me back to England.

May your 'wipeout"... open the door to new adventures..
with health, wealth and love overflowing..

I'm way off topic..tut tut.

David
Whatchamacallit

Mary,

Hubby and I are old enough to have experienced friends/family being laid off on a number of occasions. Everyone found another job, and for a number of people it opened the doors to unleashed creativity because they were freed up to do so ! A blessing in disguise as they say.

A great idea - take a little time off and then look into your options. My hubby has a few offers on the table right now that he's considering. That's what I told him, too. Before you start anything new, take some time off and have some fun!! Too easy to be all work and no play.

BEST to you !!!!

Whatcha
Lost in Space

Thanks Watcha...
My options are too plentiful,,. however, now that I live alone, no hubby, no daughter except odd weekends, I could potentially work three jobs, and enjoy them, instead of one job that started to endanger my health.

I might even get rich, who knows.
not that that is the most important thing. But staying busy is good.
Thinking of craft projects right now. Just teeming with ideas...first, I have to deal with my depression, and hysterics.
and my family...
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Many blessings to you, Lost. The will of the human spirit is amazing! Who knows the wonderful things coming your way.
Take care of yourself!
:) :) :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Ahhh, spring !!!

Spring is coming into full bloom as the days go on. I know I am looking forward to spending more time outdoors without needing a coat/hat/gloves. It's been pretty cold late in the season here. Just starting to show signs of warming up and we've just seen the first of the daffodils starting to come up from underground ! The kids and I were coming home a couple of weeks ago and saw our first spring robins in the yard. Springtime is a natural for lifting one's spirits from low to high or high to higher, I think. Perhaps some time outdoors, making some crafting plans, would be fun for you.

I'd be interested to hear more about what type of crafts you're into, or considering, if you want to share. Onlist or we can chat more offlist, too, of course ! :wink:

W .
Lost in Space

well, I like art, I have canvases, brushes, but have not gotten started....also, I make beads, and jewellery...I like to play the recorder.
I also enjoy arranging furniture in a "Feng Shui" manner.

I like to sing. And belly dance.

I like to write.

That is about it, at this point, but everything is subject to change.

Thanks for asking.

hope your family business is going well.
Whatchamacallit

LIS,

You crack me up !!!! LOL

You said, "that's about it".

That's a LOT of talent, I'd say !

I have two daughters who also make jewelry. Lots of room for creativity with that.

Okay, I'm off topic big time. Going to hush up before the moderators get me !!! :D

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”