February 2012 Adv Retreat - minimum age 18?

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Ockham

February 2012 Adv Retreat - minimum age 18?

Unread post by Ockham »

I was looking at the RSE web site's 2012 event schedule. I noticed that, "Ramtha's 2012 Adv Retreat (Formerly BC)," event is listed as, "open to adults 18 and up only."

So, I wonder what gives that requires one to be of voting age before learning how to become enlightened? It must not be the boozy wine ceremonies becuase drinking age in the State of Washington is 21 years. Hmm, maybe all the potty mouth cussing of Judy and her, "Ramtha," character give it an R rating? :-)

Reference: http://events.ramtha.com/events/current.aspx#516

Perish the thought of RSE passing up the oportunity to make bucks off the admission of kids to the event - or maybe it is a tacit admission that kids would be better served by spending the five school days spanned by the event in an accredited school instead of at RSE.
Rooster

Re: February 2012 Adv Retreat - minimum age 18?

Unread post by Rooster »

I think she realizes she may be in trouble, or can get into it very easily. She may have seen the site or been warned. She is not dumb, and plays it smart!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Right on!, just what I was was thinking too, Rooster. It would be nicee to think some of the child welfare concerns about RSE have reached officials who aren't under Judy's political control. It disgusts me that kids are exposed to conditions such as the so-called wine ceremonies.

You'd think Judy would find a way to ditch the wine ceremonies or whatever it is that makes RSE acceptable to only 18 and over. It says something about Judy - that she thinks it is more desireable to keep the bad behavior and drunkenness than come up with a way to teach people with methods that are spiritual and work for people of all ages. Maybe it says something about some of her customers - that Judy thinks in order to keep her customers, having RSE be an adult party is more important than spirituality and impecability. Maybe those types of customers aren't exactly the sort that a student seriously seeking elightenment would want to be in class with.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I think it is for purely monetary concerns and overlay.

First, she is turning the entire "advanced" group into one group because attendance is dwindling in the US.
It has been on a decline in the past 7 years in the US, hence the promotional "World Tour"- meaning- gullible people in other countries.
So grouping them all into one required group in Yelm makes s logistical sense as far
as stretching her staff and utility and vendor bills. Just waiting for her annual staff lay off of 2-3 months this
summer to help save on expenses so she can take more spendy trips to Europe.

Second, she has specifically made the second 'required' retreat for children only.
So, no wine ceremonies there to cover her a$$.

Greg Simmons and her are quite the logistical team.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

While the parents are getting drunk, the kids all join in this big gang and they run around making all sorts of trouble. They steal seats. Go wherevere they want, sing and dance to each other, dance..the red guards have to come around and tell them to go into their tents. Kids are in no way interested in what Ramtha has to say.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

You are right Vanilla, they are bored and do not want to do what is told. I know times maybe have changed at rse. But I know kids were allowed to drink and smoke as long as a parent was with them. Who was watching? Who really knew who was just doing what? Know from experience!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”