RSE sign

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE sign

Unread post by David McCarthy »

A large Templar style sign placed near the entrance gate of RSE.
Hardly through the gates than JZ Knight displays her divisive agenda!

David
RSE-Sign-circa-2010.jpg
Left Click on Image to Enlarge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Re: RSE sign

Unread post by ex »

ha now it gets clear. i was always wondering were quantum wonderland starts before or after the cashiers.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cross ... emplar.svg

that is the Templar Cross on the banner, clearly a "sign" of a neo-Gnostic pretender cult.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

RSE utilizes commonly known religious symbols to represent aspects of their distorted interpretations and bizarre philosophies. Some other groups seem to do similar things with religious symbols and writings.
Is this a trait of mind control/cult groups...another red flag?

The main two that RSE has distorted to fit their own agenda are the:
- Star of David, which in RSE represents an individual's focus change from body-mind consciousness to god-self consciousness.
This symbol is used prior to RSE's hyperventilation breathing/meditation technique known as C&E as part of the method to signal to the god-self to come forward.
The Star of David symbol in RSE is also used to represent RSE's interpretation of mastership. Of note, some RSE followers who referred to themselves as masters, drew or wore the symbol upon their bodies and outwardly paid homage to the symbol with RSE's interpretation, when I directly questioned them about what it meant, were unable to explain or demonstrate what they were masters of.
- Crucifix which in RSE represents an individual's realization of Christ consciousness; which interestingly is promoted at RSE as being attained only through RSE disciplines that emphasize greed rather than generosity, superiority & derision rather than universal compassion, self-centeredness rather than selflessness and contemptuous judgement rather than unconditional love.

Similarly, the writings of established religions have been distorted by RSE to hold quite a different meaning than the accepted interpretation.

For example, in RSE:
- "The Father within you..." means the god that IS you.
- "Om Mani Padme Hum" is the mantra for manifesting levitation rather than the mantra for bringing forward the perfection of Compassion.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
ex

Unread post by ex »

Is this a trait of mind control/cult groups...another red flag?
definitely. a symbol is like an anchor which let you connect to a whole mindset. lets see: the temlars went from a warn out poor europe to another culture to plunder and murder. yes definitely rse can fly a templar flag.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

It was rumored that JZ knight got to touch the coffin of Mary Magdalene. That is what I was told when I was there. Everyone gasped when it was repeated. They believe it without question. I heard Ramtha on a stream tell about Mary Magdalene and Jesus had great sex.
How she was a rich heiress. Plus all the talk from the ex priest about the secrets of Mary Magdalene and how Jesus had a twin brother...and on and on... its no wonder this kind of programming by symbols is going on, that somehow the school is linked to the Davinci code people. School of MYSTERY...Ancient school of KNOWLEDGE. how students are ROYAL knights...that sit around trying to turn on dead flashlights with their minds, in the dark in the arena. All that is missing is the holy bread communion. The wine is there. Blood of Christ. How the RSE students know the secret of the "BLOODLINE", because after all RAMTHA is an ASCENDED MASTER just like CHRIST HIMSELF.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Vanilla they have the bread of life. The breaking of bread was always in at least the first wine ceremonies. He had students dip the bread into the wine. The body of Christ mixed with the blood of christ. I think it was even said rams body.
So is this all the white knight stuff too? I thought it was just from Alice in Wonderland. Its also in the song Janice Joplin, white rabbit. I figured it was all a lsd trip left over from the sixties. Lol

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”