New discipline at the school

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

New discipline at the school

Unread post by Vanilla »

About a month ago I heard this. I confirmed it with few others. This new discipline, is a flashlight is on stage on a chair and everyone stares at it, and they turn it on. They focus on it, for an hour or so, and try to turn it on with their minds..This flashlight has no batteries. People said they made the light flicker. Any thoughts? But I was not convinced by their voice. Almost as if they didnt believe it. Anyone seen this?
Rooster

Re: New discipline at the school

Unread post by Rooster »

I heard about this tonight from family. Seems I never can talk to family as family without Ramtha. Yes greatest event ever this weekend. Greatest group ever. They can turn on a flashlight with thier mind. I think J.Z. been watching the sci fi channel. Ghost hunters, the ghosts comunicate this way on the show... Lol. ;-)
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

EMF will give anyone from the school $5000. if they come on in front of a camera and make our flashligt Flicker :-)
This is too funny, I mean really funny, how stupid JZ is going to get.

School of Enlighten Flashlight flickers

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

this reminds of the day Sri Chinmoy had a small crowd of 50 or so devotees in his weight lifting room to "witness" him nudge or dead lift 7,000 lbs with one arm. yes, I said 7,000. It was hoisted on a rig above his head. many in the audience said they saw it move, thus Chinmoy posted the pic in all his restaurants. One witness i exited later, said she saw nothing moved, but was too cowered too say anything as a devotee.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sri_Chinm ... sage/11944
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 801&page=1

Fred Rama Lenz used to have his cult stare/gaze at him while he meditated on stage. many claimed to see golden light glow around him.

All this is easily explained by perception distortion or self-suggestion.

I will guess that RSE members will say subjectively that they "saw" the flashlight flicker, thus "proving" it worked.
but Robair's challenge is the real deal.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

The day the rse/J.Z. can turn water to gasoline! I may just be convinced, if they would fill up my gas tank!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Rooster,

You read my mind on what I was going to comment about the discipline of trying to make a flashlight flicker by focusing attention on the flashlight.

Hmmm. So let's see: I should spend $1500 per year for a follow-up teaching and $800 for the other required yearly teaching refresh to stay, 'current,' with RSE, and this is what I get? I might be able to make a flashlight flicker?

I could probably go to a trade school and learn carpentry. After a few years, I would learn enough to do something practical like manifesting a home... by using carpentry skills to build a home.

Good one Rooster! Water into gasoline would be a very useful manifesting skill to learn.
ex

Unread post by ex »

water into wine might be acceptable too. flashlight flicker from 1000? concentrating minds? did they exclude the solar flares? ramtha diden't get involved and helped them a little bit? [robaire you need to widen the requirements they need a whole crew to do this]. or came out and brightened it up? [ramtha= big scary guy who could send the ocean to hunt you down not even makes it to a lightning? or a 3 volt? flashlight? was it a diode one or a pre 1990 like the trucks all the rse students buy.[do they learn to run them on forts?] after the flares jz and everybody who believed in her will cruise trough yelm. the poor ones will wave their mind powered flashlights at the edge of the road. that's not a 2000$ worth experience? you guys don't get it.you r hang up in your narrowmindedness. you need to go to rse to open up.[sorry that was a bad one] enough laughed for today.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Oh yes, that talk from RSE: that ramsters all need to have pre 1974 cars without computers or electronics that would be fried by solar flares, thus making the car inoperable.

You can keep your computer laden tree hugging Prius and not worry about having to go out to buy a 1972 Chevelle that gets 12 miles per gallon of gas.

Check out this BBC video of a Volkswagen Jetta getting zapped with 800,000 volts of electical discharge while Richard Hammond sits in the car. At the end, Hammond starts up the car like nothing happened.

800,000 volts is a much stronger field than the most massive solar flare imaginable is likely to induce through a car.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/car-lightning
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks for the right no. for what goes a 40 year old truck? my old truck made only 9mils/gal maybe water into gasoline is the better power.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Ex. 1974 is only approximate. There was a list of allowable cars and trucks published in Masters Connection 2020 within the last few months. The cut-off year varies by model. Somewhere there are pictures of Judy Knight's 1950s era blue pickup truck with white leather interior - it doesn't look very practical for post apocalyptic knocking around. A Toyota Diesel Hilux or virtually indestructible Mercedes Unimog would probably be a better choice for after the end of life as we know it.
Maroni

Unread post by Maroni »

You guys are hilarious :lol:
This is probaby the modern version of the classic "light a candle with your mind"
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Some students could have become a lawyer with all the money they spent on RSE, thru all the years. Instead its come to this. Flashlight flickering. And imagine how sad everyone must be now sitting at home staring at a flashlight without batteries.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Hahahaha.... That is just too funny. I wonder if they eat Twinkies with that?
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”