Refund if you don't want the wine ceremony

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Ockham

Refund if you don't want the wine ceremony

Unread post by Ockham »

RSE must be getting more heat over the wine ceremony bacchanals. I heard that for the event being hosted in Yelm, Washington the weekend of April 27, 2012 that attendees can leave early and get a partial refund of their frees if they would rather not subject themselves to hours of drunken blather and debauchery.

Of course, it would have been more logical to sell the bacchanal as an optional add-on up front rather than making the customers go through complicated pretzel logic to get back a refund later. At least they’ve conceded to the option.

It is interesting to see the change in attitude at RSE; I thought the wine blow-outs were supposed to be pretty important sacraments. It sort of looks like the money grubbers in charge of the corporation may have actually pulled rank over Judy Knight a little bit. From the way I've heard it, it doesn't seem like Judy/'Ramtha' would have easily agreed to that concession. I also heard RSE hired a new PR firm, and the recommendation was to push more of the interaction with the customers into web events. RSE is going to have to change the event structure and deemphasize Judy's stage time in order to look better on the web. The hours of nearly incoherent alcoholic ramble aren't going to keep new international customers glued to their little PC Flash Player screens for long and certainly not coming back for a second dose at another web event.
ex

Re: Refund if you don't want the wine ceremony

Unread post by ex »

how eternal not wavering ramtha and his teachings are. he is rely a settled 35000 year old being or just a teenager?. all his teachings change with a whim.my suggestion for all his followers:say instead of so be it - however the wind blows.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

I also heard RSE hired a new PR firm, and the recommendation was to push more of the interaction with the customers into web events.
What a coincidence. ;-)
A student who just attended the world-update streaming said, 'JZR' mentioned that 'he' wants the school's format to change. No further events, if... then at short notice.
Sounds like 'JZR' is following the new PR-campaign
And spring and summer will be fine.... :?: :?: What happened to bad April?
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
ex

Unread post by ex »

sounds like jzrs retirement plan. she can send video messages from a shopping trip in paris. little video teachings cut together to fill about an hour she still can charge 50 bucks. fife hours of driffle cut together to make some sense might turn rse back. the fallout from letting the public see unedited whats going on behind closed doors at rse is too big. i guess some realty checks happened for some students. not being drunk, not on the rse high, together with friends or family members. getting embarrassed for what they got into. or maybe more amusing: the old pr firm quit from their side because they saw the rse bull and save their name.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Yes, I agree thart switching to a format with a lot of small webinar events and and cut-together old videos to make self paced web instruction will probaby result in a more sustainable revenue stream for RSE. Keeping the entry price low and getting rid of the need to travel will allow them to pull in fence sitters and merely curious that want to check it out. A good marketer should be able to figure a good break-even point that will keep enough first visit customers and also absorb the attrition rate of people that lose interest, die, etc.

I'll bet that Judy is getting pretty tired of doing the Ramtha gig even if she is an egomaniac. Without the format change Judy pretty much has to keep doing Ramtha on stage until she drops dead in order to sustain the story. Now she can sit back on European vacation and let the web make money for her; maybe phoning in a little Ramtha video tidbit over Skype every now anded then.

The format change will probably make qite a few current members drop out, but many are getting old and losing interest or dying anyway. It'll be interesting to see how much cache the RSE/Ramtha brand has once the emphasis shifts to the web training. Despite what RSE may think of itself, their spiritual message isn't all that different from many other organizations.

The winnner may well be Yelm once the RSE crazies no longer feel the need to flock there.
ex

Unread post by ex »

yelm might still be kind of a mekka. you r right with the residents disappearing.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Good point!, Ex. Perhaps the Judy Knight mansion and grounds in Yelm could become a sort of tourist museum like Elvis Presley's Graceland estate. If Judy Knight's old mobile home in Tacoma where, 'Ramtha,' floated Judy up to see the cobweb in her kitchen, is still exists? If so, the house trailer could be towed to the grounds in Yelm and set up as a display for Ramtha tourists. Hewlet-Packard turned the garage where the first HP equipment was made into a museum. (http://www.hpmuseum.org/garage/garage.htm)

Ramtha tourism might be good for Yelm because it could bring business to the Wal-Mart and the handful of restaurants downtown. My recollection of Yelm is there weren't many motels around, but maybe tourists would bring enough business for a new motel or two. Tourists are great because they spend money, but don't stick around to pose social support problems the way the long term unemployed UG-builders do.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”