Spirituality imagination

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Spirituality imagination

Unread post by Vanilla »

I thought when I blew too hard blindfolded that when I saw colors swimming around I was seeing something other worldy.

Spirituality imagination, we all need it. We all need visions and ideas that come from seemingly beyond. We want answers.
We want to contact the dead. We do in dreams sometimes we think its real.

Imagination and reality, what is the connection?

If we see a hot dog and then go to a store buy one and eat it, does that prove, thoughts become reality?

Sitting down and staring at a card that you drew or found in the field, if that means something to you, great.

But is there a possibility, that Ramtha is just Jz Knight? Is it possible? Can you go back in your memory and find anything that your body was like, THIS IS BS.
That you can question? That didnt happen like "Ram" say it would? Or evil, drunken behavior, anger? Lies, the whole card reading shenanigans where they taught you to map the backs? Or the remote viewing where they told you to pick a number, or farm animal or famous landmark and draw it? How Kenny is the ONLY one who can do roulette in infrared and first of the reader of cards and yet called a cheater by "Ram".
The hours of taking notes that make no sense?
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha, As far as I am concerned it is him.

Unread post by Vanilla »

I heard the rumors of Grandma bilocating, then she was caught and admitted she lied, to attract a man she liked.

I heard the rumors of the owner of the pizza joint, how he bilocates and shows up at events, while he is in a bath at home at the same time. I highly doubt this. People swear they see him at events. When he is at home in a bath?
COME ON

Levitate? I heard stories yeah, one lady at school levitated during everyone being blindfolded. Ok.
freemysoul

Re: Spirituality imagination

Unread post by freemysoul »

The FACTS remain:
There is not ONE documented case of extraordinary behavior, action, or occurence at rse. Everything you hear is gossip, exaggerations and outright lies. Don't you think that if people were actually doing things outside the bounds of human nature that rse would be more popular than the Superbowl? The reality of rse and what is said by ramsters and jz knight are two completely different things. Kenny can't see roulette in infared or read cards any more than David Copperfield can make an elephant disappear. That video of Kenny on youtube 'moving' the stack of chips, he is using magicians string attached to the chips, not moving things with his mind, and if there is one thing I would believe that JZ ever said pretending as ramtha, it would be that Kenny is a cheater. These fantastical, unbelievable feats and myths stem from JZ and trickle down through her 'students' until they reach such outrageous extremes, you have to suspend ALL RATIONAL THOUGHT to believe them.
Case closed
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Case in point:

I was at an event when one student miraculously manifested a "master's C&E cape."

Strangely enough, at that same event someone else lost a cape identical to the one that someone else manifested. :roll:

CD
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
Funny
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

There was this lady who went to a Yelm event, bought some expensive boots and.... lost them there.
A year later at an Italy event she saw the same boots, same size placed in front of a shower.
She perceived this to be a great manifestation, that her shoes are coming back to her.
Too bad the other lady in the shower was the rightful owner of the boots.

But I must add, the lady felt very guilty about taking the boots. She returned them and even had a tearful appearance on stage about how her personality challenged her and then her God and what she learned at RSE helped her out again...pfft*
I guess without the stuff she's learned at RSE she would have never had the idea of taking the boots in the first place.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”