Stargate & Out of Bodyl

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Jingz

Stargate & Out of Bodyl

Unread post by Jingz »

Does anyone remember reading the Stargate books about the CIA guys who are trained to time travel? I read them because i have had many obe, on my own prior to any rambles dogma,one of the factors in me wanting to go there in the first place. So my point is, why didn't rambles teach us how to do it the same as the cia guys? These guys were in a couple of months training, apparently, and could travel back and forth in time. Maybe those instructions are copy written, and an all seeing master can't get to them! Or maybe, just maybe, he don't know jack!

Ask your raster friends that one,

Jingo jangling...
ex

Re: Stargate & Out of Bodyl

Unread post by ex »

that is a point i never understood. i often felt sabotaged in my spiritual efforts. all my experiences were before rse and waned during visiting there. guess i missed the next event were my breakthrough would have happened. [just being sarcastic in case..]
Rooster

Re: Stargate & Out of Bodyl

Unread post by Rooster »

Hmmmmm!?

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”