Rock Work!

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Vanilla

Rock Work!

Unread post by Vanilla »

The ROCK discipline. The point was to put a heavy rock on your head and focus so much that you didnt know there was a rock on your head. I am laughing thinking about it. But it wasnt funny seeing the fanatics who felt all the while that it hurt. Felt terrible. Its like saying jail is good for you because you got to think. Who remembers this?

Alot of these people are wowed and awed by maybe their first visit and they came many miles and they really dont want to say no, or its not really encouraged, its tough love, really, if you dont do disciplines. They have people checking who is in their cars hiding. ANyways, someone old puts a rock on their head til they bleed and they might feel like they accomplished something after many hours. Its so wacky you can do this at home.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Bring your supplies means bring your own alcohol.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The "RockWork" was setup so JZ knight could clear her property of thousands of rocks that festooned her paddocks
Not good for the horses you know!!
I kid you not.
It was also a method to use the students as lab rats to see how far she could push them... :-?
Yes..many students bled from the rock wounds..suffering for Christhood... :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

My recall of the "RockWork" was during blue college we would wake up each morning (still blindfolded) and prior to going to the field with our pet rock we dutifully prepared and drank a daily Sea-11 water potion, mixing a white powder into dead sea water hoping to get the measurement correct all the while blindfolded.

If I'm not mistaken, we had no food all day.

Then we were ready to find our way to the field and proceed to do rockwork for the next several hours. I didn't understand why I was doing it, but I went along with the group consciousness. The louder you yelled, the more your neighbors would be impressed. :roll:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The louder you yelled, the more your neighbors would be impressed. :roll:
Or even better yet..perhaps "Ramtha" would hear...
The first time I did the so called RSE "Warrior Cry" I shouted and screamed so hard I lost my voice for several days....
I was real proud of myself for breaking through 'the image"...
Needless to say most of us suffered terrible migraines and wounds to the head.....

Just do it :shock: :roll:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”