Red Wine instructions Blue College JANUARY 7, 2000

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Red Wine instructions Blue College JANUARY 7, 2000

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RSE slams the Catholic Church?
Yet has no qualms about stealing it's "sacrament of Holy Communion'..
While adding fanatical amendments ... written from alcoholic?s wish list?

David.

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
To All Blue College Students:
The following instructions and prayer were given during the Optional Blue College Workshop.
Ramtha wants all Blue College to have these new directions and it is intended only for Blue College.
PRAYER - BLUE BODY OPTIONAL WORKSHOP
JANUARY 7, 2000
To the body of Christ,
We eat this bread.
And as we eat this bread,
We are consuming the food of the Gods,
That the Christ within us is nourished.
So be it.
You should do this every morning and your List at four o'clock in the morning. You should have aired out your wine all night long. Put this beside your bed. Take a drink of your wine to your Christ. And then when it comes to your bread, pour this in and say a prayer over it, because this is the meal of our supernatural body. You know, that is just little bit of bread. Do you see how much I have in here? I mean, it you were really wise, you would emulate everything I do.
When it is soaked, by the side of your pallet, you take it out. Look at it. I want you to set it, because that is flesh and blood. That is what it looks like. That is flesh and blood. And with this I feed my Christ, my deeper mind, my holy subconscious. And I toast to you. And when you consume this, you don't have to do cheese at four o'clock in the morning Bread and wine. That is all. We do that in a later ceremony.
Remember, it is the wine and the host, but it is not a religion. They made it into a religion. You don't need a wafer. You take bread and you do that. And you look at it. And you are so used to seeing it like that. When you do this, and you do this holy moment ? now this is knowledge that I don't give to the main group, and there is a reason for it; actually there are many reasons for it ? you do this, there can be no attitude to disturb this holy moment. In other words, there cannot be an attitude that it tastes bad. There cannot be an attitude that it is bad wine. There cannot be an attitude it is bad bread. There cannot be an attitude it is four o'clock in the morning.
If we are going to walk as immortals, we have to sacrifice our emotions and we have to toast to the same elements, to our- Christ, something we would never do. Once we eat it then we take the wine ? it is filled with flesh and blood ? and we say these very things. And I will make certain that you have words, what I am about to say.
After you have had your meal and you finish the wine off, it will be clouded with flesh. And you say ? rolling your eyes up in the position that I have taught you to do, sitting ? you say:
And to this, my beloved God, my deeper mind, my subconscious, I do command you to receive this offering, for in this offering I feed you and starve my emotions. And whatever covenant I have with you now, I let go of my life that this covenant can take its place. From the Lord God of my being, to the Christ within me, forever and ever and ever. So be it.
After you do that (drink the wine), then you sit up and you go into your List, because you have fed the Spirit. It is sort of like inviting God to dinner. You are going to give your dinner guest what your dinner guest enjoys eating. . And you are going to make your whole dinner party around that guest, aren't you? We have done the same thing with our Holy Spirit, our subconscious, and our deeper God. When you command the subconscious mind, it must appear. And if you do it in the ritual, when you put that bread into that wine, you are saying this is the flesh 1 want to eat. This is who I want to become. And I have this meal. You are here at dinner. I have done this in your name, and this is what I invite you to do in my life today because I give it all to you.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

David posted, "When you do this, and you do this holy moment ? now this is knowledge that I don't give to the main group, and there is a reason for it; actually there are many reasons for it ? you do this, there can be no attitude to disturb this holy moment. In other words, there cannot be an attitude that it tastes bad. There cannot be an attitude that it is bad wine. There cannot be an attitude it is bad bread. There cannot be an attitude it is four o'clock in the morning.
If we are going to walk as immortals, we have to sacrifice our emotions ...." as a reference from an event. This example I'm referring to here, is an accurate account of the sort of thing students are told. I can say that from personal experience.

Notice:

"this is knowledge that I don't give to the main group"

This event cited, was an OPTIONAL (additional $$$$) event that happened after the REQUIRED events. Such "special info" was intentionally KEPT FROM the students who have traveled from all over the world in some instances, and spent huge amounts of money (thousands) just to attend a single event. Yet, ONLY FOR THOSE WHO SPENT THE EXTRA MONEY for the "optional????" event, were they given "priveleged information". In my opinion, it's a no brainer that this is MANIPULATION by Jz/R. Furthermore, Jz/R has told students who ONLY ATTEND MANDATORY events twice a year, that they are inferior for not creating their reality such that they attend most/all of the events during the year - and - their dedication is questioned if not outright challenged, in addition to them enduring verbal ridicule and humiliation. I recall a number of times when students of the "secondary" group would be slammed so badly that they were worried about attending the next "required" event. They were told what a group of losers they were. (I'm being polite)

"If we are going to walk as immortals"

Ahhhh, now we're talking ! This is an example of Jz/R promising the students that if they do blah blah blah, they will walk as immortals forever. So, the carrot is dangling and the starry eyed students are busy following any directions they're given, to chase that carrot. They do the field work for insane numbers of hours and most do not find their card. They're up at 3 or 4 or 5 a.m., to go sit on the field and stare at the sky and work their focus. (sleep deprivation since they may have only gone to bed at 2 a.m.)

Yet, JZ KNIGHT CLAIMED TO THE WASHINGTON STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL THAT THEY TEACHINGS DID NOT SAY THEY WOULD DELIVER "GODHOOD" (MY WORDS) IN ANY WAY...NO ENLIGHTENMENT...BUT THAT THE TEACHINGS ARE ONLY INTENDED TO MAKE A PERSON FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR LIFE. In my opinion, that's fraud.

Buyer beware.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Holy Communion or Eucharist (give thanks in Greek) has a wide variety of interpretations in Christian.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eucharist
There are different interpretations of Holy Communion among Christian sects. The Lutheran and Anglican are closest and nearly identical to the Catholic sacrament.

Eliz Prophet instituted a 'holy communion' ritual also in the late 1970s after she declared herself [through her Ascended Masters, of course] to be the "Vicar of Christ" on Earth. The Vicar of Christ is another name for the Catholic pope.

Although JZ violates the essential meaning of Eucharist with her convoluted 2000 ritual she and others are merely trying to tap into the "power" of the sacrament. Her problem is that she's not plugged in properly.

The ritual of the separated species of bread and wine reflects sacrifice. When the blood is separated from the body the being is dead and has been sacrificed. That is why a priest always blesses and ingests at a "sacrificial" altar.

JZ goofs up the idea of sacrifice and resurrection and turns it into a self-help pretense to becoming a god.

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”