The Aliens Are Coming To Get You

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
Whatchamacallit

The Aliens Are Coming To Get You

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Link..
http://www.geocities.com/me_osborn/alf14.htm

Ramtha teachings on Aliens circa RSE 1989
"So, what have they done to some of you? They are the raiders from above. And yes, they have created specimens like in a laboratory. They have control over you because their power of thought is magnanimous. They can pick up matter and assimilate it. They can hypnotize you in a moment, distort your time, put you to sleep and everything in the surrounding area with a thought. That's how powerful they are. They have been doing interbreeding with you for a very long time. They have kidnapped the human species, endeavored to take them to their place, to breed them. Yes, breed them.

The human being cannot live in their place, in their environment. Because the human being must be impacted with Electro-magnetic gel through their intestines and through their organs, and through their senses in order to survive. So, it doesn't work. So now, they have come for you here. And, they select you on merit of genetic ability to be emotional, to be warm, to be loving. If you are an emotional person, you have been selected. They select you on physical endurance, your emotional ability. When you love, you are numbered. When you feel, you are numbered.

Now, the kidnapping process has already been written about a bit in your time. But like them, not everything could be told to you because the world is not ready to hear all of the truth, unfortunately. It's not as bad as everyone has made it out to be. Yes, you share your seed.

"You are copulated with. You share your seed with your brothers. It is without love. It is without passion. It is without gentle emotion. It is mere copulation. It is the power to create. Your seed is extrapolated from you. It is genetically seeded with their own. And, the child is raised in their environment. So, your seeds are reseeded.

Now, these people have been called kidnappers. They are despised. They are feared and the populace at large thinks that it is completely ludicrace. It is a wild fantasy from a bunch of neurotic people wanting a little publicity. Don't you know, that is the way civilization has always destroyed the facts they didn't want put together, or look at? Now, the truth is, it has happened on a very large scale. There are women in this very audience who have been kidnapped, who have been copulated with, and whose child has been taken. You have children in another world. But, those children belong to that world. They are reseeding the human emotion. They like things and they don't like things. Those great luminance eyes of theirs.

Did you know that this Goddess, that is a woman, the offspring genetically that was so created in such science, they all look alike. And, their skin tone is all the same and their eyes are eyes of forever that are enameled black. Now, we have children there that have great eyes that are blue like the sky. And, they weep tears that are paler of blue than their eyes. And, they think the tears are wonderful for they collect them. It is wonderful. It is the waters of life that are being regenerated.

Now, they are rather crasp in their way of handling you and have been. It's the only way they know. They think that these human beings are superior enough genetically and emotionally, that it will draw to it's souls and it's spirits that it will pick up evolution on another page of the book and begin to evolve and to copulate and create love, which is gone. So, some of you have children in the stars that have great luminous blue eyes or great black ones. Yes, they have small muscle tone. But, they are still frail. But, when they are bred again and give forth their children, that line will begin to evolve. And, that's the reason for it."

"Those who have done all of the raiding from above have learned something about a mother missing a child, a son being longed for by his father, a seed, part of me is gone somewhere else. And, part of the learning of these people is to learn about that emotional attachment and will. and, that is their learning. Now, the numbers are very great that have gone on here."

"This group of entities, that have been made famous by having their image now be known around the world, they are purely thought. They operate on orders of thought. They have no emotions. They never apologize. When their ship comes after you, you won't remember it. And, if your nose bleeds a lot, it's because they got you. They have a connection with you and will for the rest of your life."

The large Grays use smaller cloned, big-headed Grays to perform abduction and examination work. It is these Grays that abductees see most of the time. They are referred to as the Belletrax species from Betelgueses in the Orion Constellation.

The Gray species in general is more on the order of an electronically based space society with a common social memory complex that allows them to collectively function as areas of group-mind. Groups of Grays are controlled from one central source being, usually one of the large Grays, a Blond humanoid, or other dominant species.

The approximate height of the big-headed Gray is 3.5 to 4.5 feet tall, and...have an average weight of about 40 pounds. Proportions of the head to the body are similar to a human five month fetus. This seems to reflect a very ancient nature as a species as well as the fact that their DNA patterns lie within a specific band that is on a more primitive scale.

The species skin tone variation seems to be widespread, with skin colors ranging from bluish gray to beige, tan, brown, or white. There are factors that affect skin color, and one of them is the state of general health of the entity. Skin color is known to change after they have consumed nourishment.

There are no reproductive organs or reproductive capability with the cloned species. The brain capacity is estimated to be between 2500 and 3500 cc, compared to 1300 cc of humans. Due to the cloning process, the neural matter is artificially grown brain matter. The Grays have technology that enables them to insert memory patterns and consciousness into clones in any manner or pattern that they wish.

Grays consume nourishment through a process of absorption through their skin. The process, according to abductees who have witnessed it, involves spreading a biological slurry mixture that has been mixed with hydrogen peroxide (which oxygenates the slurry and eliminates bacteria) onto their skin. Waist products are then excreted back through the skin. Many abductees have noticed that the Grays have a distinct series of odors, many of them appear to be similar to a mentholated cinnamon smell.

They have two separate brains with many more lobes than human brains, and contains a crystalline network for telepathic communication and group control of the cloned species, which function in essentially a hive mind. Their movement is deliberate, slow, and precise.

The Gray clones have one major organ which has the combined function of a heart and lung. The rest of their body consists of a homogeneous spongy tissue infused with circulatory systems, glands, and other amorphous structures... Each of the Gray clones has an individuality, but it is much less pronounced than in the human, where tendencies toward expanded awareness and shared consciousness are minimized through cultural conditioning, programming, and basic cranial differences in structure.

The clones are subservient to the taller Grays. The smaller Grays possess an electronically monitored and controlled social memory complex that allows them to function effectively in a group-mind mode. They do not have distinct individuality, as the larger Grays have. When one of the Grays dies, it's implant serves as a focusing device for retrieval of the body. When Grays die, their bodies are "beamed" away.

"They are in the throws of a dying evolution to where they have become so intellectual that they have burned away emotion. They have great difficulty in understanding love, touch, embrace, a warm hand. They are the galactic geniuses. They are poor in spirit. Now, these are the most notoriously known.

Their primary leader is a woman. And, the woman is beautiful to some degree. Very strong. But genetically, she comes from the people who you are connected with. She's apart of their strain for she looks different than all of her people. She is, in a sense, their Goddess, if you wish to see it that way. She is endeavoring to reproduce the strain of her genetic line and her genetic line is most similar to you. It is most similar in evolution to where, not only is the civilization combined as civilized, scientific mind, but it is coupled with the intuitive, the spiritual, and the mystic. The spirit. That is the idealism that she is endeavoring to be replanted and reseeded.

This woman's people are small, very fragile, very tender. Their bones are easily broken. If you grabbed them, you would break their limbs and their great black eyes would fill with red water. They a very thin. Their skin is not bronze. It is not burned to death like yours is. It's not leathery. It's not white. It's not black. It is bluish. It is consistent with their sun. It has a gray hew to it, therefore the appearance of being unhealthy. They are very healthy to what they are genetically capable of being healthy as.

They have, over billions of years in the time flow, eroded away genetically from being great and beautiful, similar to my people. To becoming genetically, through evolution, fitting exactly what they were evolving to; scientific knowledge. Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge. And at one point in their genetic history, they had a very firm belief of doing away with the emotional, or weak side, of their character, which are the emotions. And, they have bred out emotion and they have bred in intellect.

They are the geniuses. They are the ones who can set a nova into motion and explode it. They are the ones that are matter gatherers of the universe. They gather matter. They create from it. Matter creates in front of them. It is coexistent with their image. They can create their image out of raw matter. Bazaar, yes. I know. Hard for you to take because you are conditioned to think in fear terms. In monstrous terms. You don't have the mind to think of a civilization that is that powerful. Yet, that empty."

Once this system is instituted, every transaction will be known. In order for you to be able to pay for anything, you will be required to do what you are told, perform the work that you are ordered to do, live where you are told, and go only where you are authorized to go. You, and everyone on Earth, will then become slaves of the One World Government. The invasion will be complete.

You must be ready and you must NOT use the debit card. It is, "the Mark of the Beast". Instead, you and your loved ones must have shelter, food, and water enough to last you for two years. You must be sovereign individuals and able to fend for your selves. Finally, you must be able to protect your selves and your property from those who would take your possessions, kill you, or enslave you.
Vanilla

Re: The Aliens Are Coming To Get You

Unread post by Vanilla »

I read this and it really scared me. I remember Ramtha said if you dream of seeing an alien, you have been seeded. That is what happened to me, I had a dream I saw an alien.

SO I thought...could my baby, in real life, be alien?

Can you believe how stupid I was? I am so embarrassed.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I'm glad I revisited this post. The late 80s was the era when I was a teenager and my parents were force feeding me this crap. To read it now, it seems so ridiculous. At the time, I don't know how but it seemed real and possible. Maybe because the info was being fed to me by people I love and trusted. I remember the gray men (handful of people that control the world), the aliens that would come in your sleep and tricked you at death by getting you to go to the light. I attended RSE for a little while before I came to my senses but I sure thought C&E and candle work were pretty damm important if I wanted to reach my potential. That was the most depressing time of my life and it still haunts me to this day. I'm glad it only took me 8 - 10 months of RSE attendance before the Arabian horse$h|T meter was going off in my head too loudly to ignore. Unfortunately, I have family members that are well over the 20 year mark. It's sad. It really is sad. It's so upsetting to see them freak out over the supposed days to come but I guess they should be used to it because they've been freaking out over the RSE conspiracy of the week for the last 2 + decades.

FUJZ. So be it!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

seriously, I so see your point and so so understand what you felt. I however was in much longer, although i did not take much that was introduced to me early. I remember the alien teachings.

What freaked me out more than any thing was after 9/11. I was never so scared in all my life. Fear drove me as terrorist were every where! Now doing well, but the old alien teachings seem to creep up! I tell myself yes, they may exist but have I ever seen one? The programming can make you crazy.

The last teaching I went to was recent. It was said if you did not do your disciplines you are not worthy to preserve. If you create your day, there aliens that are afraid of you! I do none of the above, but those old teachings some how creep up. And I know they are nothing.

Its unknown!! just a program. I am glad you were not in long. That parent trust and information does stick with you. I feel sorry for children that grow up with this fear and delusion.I wonder what lives the kids of rse will really experience. Not to mention they will never be able to ask guidance or help from their parents and may always feel alone.

How can you ask questions about daily life, finances, love or even recieve help when you know your parents never did well in any of the above? Not to say you. I have experienced this. It was a lone journey!
ex

Unread post by ex »

every society needs fairy tales to entertain.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

every society needs fairy tales to entertain.
So true, my daughter loves fairy tales.
It seems every society has its con men/women, the lowest of the low hiding behind religion.
JZ Knight the queen of con has concocted a deadly poison to incapacitate her prey.
But the problem isn’t so much about her “rosy poison apple...
It’s also about those that walk away from that rotten apple sitting in the barrel.
We never hear that story in fairy tales.
There comes a time when we have to turn that barrel of lies upside down to clean it out.
That ain't no fairy tale, but if it’s done right there is a chance of a happy ending,
As for that wicked witch and her trolls…. :evil:
Not in our neighborhood…

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks for the reply Rooster. It sounds like we've had a lot of similar experiences. It's so frustrating it's difficult to put into words. When I said I'm haunted in my earlier post, I meant I'm still upset by how naive and gullible I was. I regret relationships I ended and friends I alienated because I was consumed with the idea we were in the end times or at least heading towards a global economic meltdown and that was in the 80s and early 90s. It's infuriating and embarrassing to think about it. To see family members still caught up in RSE Inc is very difficult. I get they're programmed to not question the supreme knowledge Wrongtha possesses but how many ridiculous predictions and unfulfilled promises have to be made before you think, maybe this is all BS. If it's too good to be true and there's money coming out of your wallet, there is an extremely high probability you're the sucker. I think my family members think they're going to become Christ like and ascend at some point. It was supposed to take 7 years to reach that point. For at lot of people at RSE Inc., it's been well over 20. Magicians do a better job of reading cards. It's obvious the doomsday predictions are scare tactics to keep people too afraid to not come back. It's too bad all of the spiritual advice Wrongtha gives or used to give is BS too. It would be great to be able to transcend the physical and understand the complexity of the universe but I have no doubt Wrongtha isn't going to help in that regard. JZ will help you become lighter in the wallet and help destroy relationships but 1 in 20 times you might find your card in the field and think you're on your way. I wonder why probability and statistics isn't required study?

Thanks again Rooster and EMF.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I've read and heard the bizarre Ramtha/JZ teachings since 1984, but this may make some of you who once took all that seriously feel better:

Summit Lighthouse/Church Universal & Triumphant taught us:
Mark Prophet, the founder claimed that ancient aliens mated with apes in Africa to create a slave race or black people.
Eliz Prophet claimed to be Nefertiti, Catherine the Great, Catherine of Sienna [I knew 5 people who claimed this one :roll: ]
Martha in the Gospel, and many more.
The Prophets said their son Sean was King Arthur [dad was Lancelot, Iknaten, and Longfellow] and daughters wer JF Kennedy, Helena Roerich, and I forget the other.

Acended Masters were light skinned, golden haired w blue or violet eyes.
Humans would evolve to have amber blood as "red' is a negative force filled with sex and anger. The American flag would become gold white and blue when the Ascended Masters reembodied "visibly and tangibly" to take over our government [in our lifetime, btw].

Chanting or decreeing 2.4 hours a day out loud would change the world, bring down Black Magicians in the astral plane, heal anything, stop a bullet/disease/psychic attack after invoking the "blue ray" of protection, and if you were advanced in this alchemical process of decreeing--you could manifest gold in the palm of your hand at will 8)

Only people with a "3-fold flame" in their heart could ascend. Many people are of the "robot creation" or "mechanization man" with only 2-fold flames. Jimmy Carter was a robot as were most Democrats.

Rock n roll, jazz, modern art, checkered clothing, black or brown aparrel, silver jewelry, long hair in men, sugar, country music....were all bad for the "aura", thus cuasing one to need cleansing through use of the violet flame decrees in massive doses.

No sex except for procreation and only after decreeing together for an hour or so. No oral sex ever.

Entities/demons could attach themselves to your aura if you went into a bar or tavern, to a rock n roll concert, or became angry during an argument.

The Shakespeare plays were all written by Sir Francis Bacon who later faked his death and reappeared as "Comte de Saint Germaine" who later founded the I AM Activity [@1930] which CUT grew out of.

If you quit CUT teachings or rebelled after being exposed to them, you would be condemned to 10,000 more lifetimes before you would get a chance to ascend again.

shall i go on??? No. this list is incredibly long and only gets goofier.
ex

Unread post by ex »

it is a relief that ramthaisem is nothing genuine. all of jzs crap has a source and its not her 35000year old invisible, made up friend.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

What fustrates me the very most, is how the students do take this very seriously. Especially the 20 or more year ones.

I showed to those, I hoped would wake up the Nasa posting on comet Elenin. (They posted a page in response to the rumors and questions about Nibiru/Elenin. Of course they said it was ridiculous to even have to respond to so many over whelming rumors.) The response was " They are the lizard people covering up the truth".

Even after nothing happened and Nasa was correct. They still continue on to the next event.

That is what is scary. The programming that is so deep, that the whole of the world is lying. The world is dangerous. I J.Z and my pretend friend Ramtha have the truth, I will set you free. You are only safe in the school .The paronoia of the world, is so strong in them.

Those key words that have to do with focus. From the day you step in. Know just know. It's all about knowing. It's a strong part of that program. You ask how do you know this? " I know, I just know, I feel it or Wrongtha said!

It's perplexing, sad and fustrating!
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Thanks Joe,

We heard a lot of the same stuff at RSE...slightly altered of course so it could be copywritten by the enlightened one as original material ;-).
I often did wonder where Judith got some of her more 'out there' material; even after finding that she quoted most of it from the Vera Stanley Alder books. Now we know.
Maybe there's a secret encyclopedia of cult leader BS that they draw this garbage from.

Keep smiling :-)
With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

kensho
look up Manly P Hall: Secret teachings of all ages
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

this impressive, filled with hoary info book by a Theosophist maverick is one of 3 things that got me into the cult mess I ended up in with CUT. I found it in a friend's Santa Fe art gallery in 1975.

I got to know Hall's last secretary, Olive B. in 1982. She was also a channeler of a Greek Master/entity she called Demetrios at the time. Olive was the widow of Gerald Bryan who wrote the first expose of the I AM cult: Psychic Dictatorship in America (1940). He was a chiropractor and an ex-member of I AM.
reissues are available. not great literature but loaded with useful info re the I AM.
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Dictators ... 096662131X
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Those key words that have to do with focus. From the day you step in. Know just know. It's all about knowing. It's a strong part of that program. You ask how do you know this? " I know, I just know, I feel it
Self-hypnosis [the suggestible state] is generally defined as a heightened state of focus on something while all peripheral awareness is diminished. It could the voice of the hypnotist or an authority figure, the movie you are watching, the novel you are reading, the meal you are cooking, the fishing line you just cast into a stream, and so on.

An overvalued idea is a persistent false belief that has either been auto-generated or absorbed as in folie a deux or from socio-cultic influence that works on the brain/mind like "focus" because it diminishes all peripheral or conflicting concepts. iow, the overvalued belief dominates brain function 24/7.

people on the streets call it brainwashing..but let us not use that badboy word...sociologists tend to snoot their noses at you when you do that :lol:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Great thread,
Thank you Rooster, Kensho, seriously, ex, Vanilla, Joe..
people on the streets call it brainwashing..but let us not use that badboy word...sociologists tend to snoot their noses at you when you do that :lol:
This is true Joe, Sociologist have some educational defense against "brainwashing cults" whereas the "man on the street' does not.
I wonder why those sociologists in JZ Knights neighborhood don't speak out?
it seems to me they would rather study train-wrecks than help stop them occurring!
Perhaps they get so caught up in "job security and intellectualism they miss the SS Cult sailing off into the proverbial sunset towards icebergs...
I think its true to say that all the "mental health professionals" in WA State do absolutly nothing to help warn/educate the public about destructive cults such as RSE Inc.:cry:
But you can be sure they'll have a loud opinion and outrage AFTER a cult meltdown tragedy occurs.
Having said all that I do have a psychologist hero, Robert Hare....
not a sociologists, but the "Cult "brainwashing" problem does cross pollinate both fields.
Sorry Rooster don’t mean to hijack your post,
this topic deserves its own thread.....titled -Two Dirty Words -!

David

Robert Hare (psychologist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hare_(psychologist)
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

No worry David, Loved reading the posts. I see a close relation to David Icke for some of the latest information. I do not like him at all. I call him David Ick! I swear there is a business relationship. Sometimes I worry about some kind of uprising listening to him. Not to mention the ties with NESARA. I only listen to understand some strange ties and wonder what the? I thank you for your knowledge and this site. I read every day. Will take me time to read many threads.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Ramsters I know have talked about Ickes. I don't know a lot about him, other than he thinks high level politicians are shape shift reptiles that have a conspitacy to turn Earth into a global fascist state or something like that. Oh my! It sure does fit with the RSE fairly tales. In a way not surprising - Judy doesn't have many original ideas - she's got writers that keep an eye on what's got traction in the fringe press and incorporate that into her, "teachings." RSE seems like a tape recorder that's been set to regurgitate from The History Channel and Coast to Coast radio show.

I think the classic is the, "James 3," garbage from History Channel supposedly about a kid that was a reincarnated World War II pilot that was shot down in the Pacific. I was at a friend's home where the family was watching the RSE webcast and Judy was showing tape from theHistory Channel. So much for Gnostic info. I was curious about it, and dug into the facts and found the kid had the place he was shot down and the model plane he was flying wrong. Renincarnation Alzheimers? I think it was Judy and not, "Ramtha," that was doing the presentation, but I would think that, "Ramtha," would have at least been consulted by her staff for a quick fact check and found the story to be bogus.

NESARA is the same kind of baloney (sounds a lot like NASA when you say it); it is way too complicated to even be a sensible theory. NESARA would be handy for the David Icke lizards to have around, though.

I think it is ironic that one of RSE's mottos is, "to make known the unknown," and this pop conspiracy stuff is what they turn to. Not being in RSE, I don't have full access, but I haven't heard ramsters I know put forward any cogent detail about NESARA, for instance. Taking the NESARA example, what is the text of the Act? Kids in the US study the federal Constitution in order to learn how it is leveraged. "Ramtha," ought to have access to the text. All you get is scary talk and no sustance.

For economic conspiracy, RSE uses Judi Pope's Last Waltz of the Tyrants. Again, it is a skinny little book full of unsubstantiated talk. Compare it to a text book that would be used in an introductory college economics course.

What the RSE, "teachings," attempt to do is to replace study that takes a long time with something based on untestable stories. You either accept the story from, "Ramtha," or you don't. If you wanted to study mainstream economics or physics, that could take years, and in the end, it is still theory based. RSE appeals to human nature of a desire to have the world be bounded, explainable and simple. RSE also appeals to the urge to feel there must be a reason for one's misfortunes. Wealth comes if ones does the disciplines correctly, but it isn't possible to do them 100% correctly - "Ramtha," yells at students for corrupting the disciplines. It stinks, but now there is at least an answer beyond random fate when you don't manage to obtain your desires. Judy knows psychology and how to press the right emotional buttons.

Finally, Judy understands marketing. She's got the image of the carrot dangling from the stick in front of the mule pulling the cart firmly in her mind's eye. RSE never completes the story and keeps changing the doomsday scenario to require continuous reeducation. Cash flow!

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”